over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YEAH F@#K ThAt

At my highschool we had some of the top powerlifters in the country, many won nationals, and I do remember one or two kids with a 500+ pound bench. Lots of 400's. I was talking to a powerlifting coach the other day about an old man who's a friend of ours. He said, yeah, Barbie was one of the first guys to bench 500 and squat 700 and did it at the age of 19 at 300lbs. Then he laughed and said, now kids 180lbs are doing that.
Go hang out at a Div. I college and you'll see all kinds of crazy shit. Little defensive safeties repping 315lbs. ha. They just train differently. I don't know if the Donovan things is BS or not. Now, what I was really shocked about was to hear that Will Smith(Fresh Prince of Belaire) was benching 405 when he got ready for the Ali movie a few years back. I'm sorry. If he did, then he was using some help. Not naturally.

check this interview

FitLinxx − And your upper body workout?

McNabb − I'll do it different ways, focusing on the chest one day, and on another doing shoulder and arms, working in the back muscles. Again, the weight varies for me. For example, on Monday, I'll go heavy, then lighter on Wednesday. For me, a bench (press) would be 250, 255, 260 and ten reps. At the end of the season is when you're increasing the reps.

**broken link removed**

Jimmy Smith said:
FitLinxx − And your upper body workout?

McNabb − I'll do it different ways, focusing on the chest one day, and on another doing shoulder and arms, working in the back muscles. Again, the weight varies for me. For example, on Monday, I'll go heavy, then lighter on Wednesday. For me, a bench (press) would be 250, 255, 260 and ten reps. At the end of the season is when you're increasing the reps.

**broken link removed**

yes!!!!! finally the freakin truth comes out. now 260 for 10 aint bad, but thats only about a 350 or so bench, which is a whole different freakin world than 500. granted hes still freakin strong for a QB. thanks Jimmy for postin that. there just aint no freakin quarterback in the NFL that can hit 500 and im sorry if that dont sit well with some of you guys but thats just the honest truth.

Barry Sanders

Barry Sanders Benched 550lbs. at a 5'8" & 206lbs. He did this at the NFL combine in 1989 I believe. Barry is not the average man though.

He's a pretty big dude-what's so hard to believe????? Did I mention I hate him:D ?

You know what gets me? Just because hes a quarter back people are assuming hes a wimp. He might be a quarter back but hes a strong quarter back, yes it does happen. Hell I know a dude thats a soccer player and you woulndt think much if you saw him but he can bench press 4 plates on each side without any help!

Anyway Ive seen Tank Abott (drunken bar brawler) bench 6 plates on each side and thats about 500 pounds right? If he can do it, I dont see why the quarter back cant do it.

i believe it,

its all that Cambells chunky soup he eats, stuff will make you the incredible Hulk.

But on a side note Mcnabb has probably been lifting heavy for at least 15 years. a lot longer that 6 or 8 years. Since high school he probably has had the best training advice, partners, and anything else you might need to be a beast in the gym, and on the field. it's his job.

Now if you said Tom Brady benches 500+ with those scrawny girlish arms I would have a hard time believing that.

It's all those Campbell's Chunky Soup with the chicken and dumplings. That's where McNabb gets his benching abilities from!!! :D

Strength can be deceiving. You don't have to look strong to be strong. There are QBs at the combine who can do 20+ reps of 225. I think 500 might be an estimation, because I'm sure he doesn't max out, but he probably can do in the 400s with ease. Tiger looks like a strong guy too and can probably max out around 300. A lot of these guys don't look that big on TV, but are much bigger in real life.

McNabb did 37 reps of 225 at the combine. He was 220lbs. He is now 20lbs heavier with a lot more lifting under his belt. 500 doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.

Vinny Testaverde was another QB known to be as strong as an Ox.
i was about to say this ...i heard he throws up some rediculous weight like 405 for reps on the bench ...anything is posible ...these guys are like stated before ...genetic freaks ...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear