over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YEAHHHH I FOUND SUSPENSION !

labboy

Registered
Looks like God was browsing this forum and saw my reply about Test Suspension in a thread here ! :D

Today I was given 40 2ml ampules of Agovirin Depot 25 mg/ml which is Test Suspension. I have been looking for suspension for years but never could find any over here so I am a very happy man and it even gets better........ I got them for free !!!!!

I'm certainly going to run these babies EOD in the HGH / IGF-1 cycle I am designing along with Test Enanthate ( somewhere between 500mg and a gram per week. 400 mg of Deca per week is also already on my list.
As oral I cant make up my mind yet whether it will be Oxymethelone or Dianabol..... Another strategy would be to run them both like Gavin Kane explained in an article I read.The synergetic theory sounds good but us old school guys allways were told never to run them both at the same time so I'm letting that this new idea sink in.
I'm also still uncertain about whether to run insulin in this cycle so I'm doing more research on that too.

BIO Labs

labboy said:
Looks like God was browsing this forum and saw my reply about Test Suspension in a thread here ! :D

Today I was given 40 2ml ampules of Agovirin Depot 25 mg/ml which is Test Suspension. I have been looking for suspension for years but never could find any over here so I am a very happy man and it even gets better........ I got them for free !!!!!

I'm certainly going to run these babies EOD in the HGH / IGF-1 cycle I am designing along with Test Enanthate ( somewhere between 500mg and a gram per week. 400 mg of Deca per week is also already on my list.
As oral I cant make up my mind yet whether it will be Oxymethelone or Dianabol..... Another strategy would be to run them both like Gavin Kane explained in an article I read.The synergetic theory sounds good but us old school guys allways were told never to run them both at the same time so I'm letting that this new idea sink in.
I'm also still uncertain about whether to run insulin in this cycle so I'm doing more research on that too.

Bro, If your ever lookin for Susp again B always has it. One of my faves!:D

You've been looking for suspension? Look no further . . . www.unclez.net. If you find a better price, I'll buy you 10 amps myself.

Boo

labboy said:

Boo said:
You've been looking for suspension? Look no further . . . www.unclez.net. If you find a better price, I'll buy you 10 amps myself.

Boo

Does that bet go for all of Us :)
**broken link removed**

labboy said:

Those things are tough to get them pass to pass thru small pins. Only thing i could get them through was 20-21g

good stuff...lump me up some, hard to pass like Alin said, I lube the pin with a little oil first...only bad thing is 25mg per ml...thats a pain in the ass 2cc for only 50mgs...

What ever happened to testosus 100mg/ml in 10ml vial. That shit kicks ass, literally!!

rAJJIN said:
Does that bet go for all of Us :)
**broken link removed**

Well, Z has no shipping and 2% off. . . but you got me. Labboy, if you want the 10 amps PM me. Come to think of it, PM me in any event I have a question for you.

Boo

Alin said:
Those things are tough to get them pass to pass thru small pins. Only thing i could get them through was 20-21g

I agree Alin. That shits a pain in the ass literally:eek: Never did like that Ag susp.

Suspension should be shot daily, winstrol as well (either inject or ingest)

I HAVE OIL BASED 25MG/ML AND VERY SMOOTH AND EASY TO USE WITH 25GAGE NEEDLE

I HAVE OIL BASED 25MG/ML AND VERY SMOOTH AND EASY TO USE WITH 25GAGE NEEDLE

I like the oil based. I made up my own at got it to hold at 50mg/ml. Post injection pain isnt too bad at all.

TEST SUSPENSION

DUDE I AM ON BIO-LABS SUSPENSION AND IT IS THE BOMB NO PAIN AND AT A GOOD PRICE TO CHECK THEM OUT

I like the oil based. I made up my own at got it to hold at 50mg/ml. Post injection pain isnt too bad at all.

I did the same but made a 50/50 suspension masteron combo. Some pain but not bad.

The EO injects sucked after a while.

I ORDER MY SYRINGES FROM BOARD SPONSOR [STERILE SYRINGES]

IF I WERE TO SOME DAY ORDER SUSPENSION....20-21G. ARE THE SIZE YOU'D RECOMMEND?

IF I WERE TO SOME DAY ORDER SUSPENSION....20-21G. ARE THE SIZE YOU'D RECOMMEND?

Get the oil based and it goes through a 23 guage easy, I can vouch for that.

THANKS, MALDORF!

I APPRECIATE THE INFO.

hahaha! God works in mysterious ways bro! Man, i have yet use ever use suspension, i definately have to try it soon. How was the oil campared to the water base?

I cant speak for the water, but the oil doesnt hurt too much at all. I know that all water based AAS do hurt, winny is one that I did. Test suspension is notorious for the post injection pain. The oil isnt really any worse than prop.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws