over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Year Round AAS Use

RSR34

Registered
How many people out there have stayed on AAS year round? I was reading on another board where use of 250-500mg Test is used year round and "cycles" are increasing the Test and adding in a few other compounds. Kinda like being on HRT and doing a couple of cycles per year on top of it. It seems to be more prominent now.

I'm not for or against the idea neccessarily, but curious to any "honest" year round users and their experiences. Obviously elite athletes (bodybuilders) do this, but what about "average" adult males.

Doing AAS is nice, but i don't wanna screw my own hormone production. That is also one of the reasond why i dont want to be a pro (if i could). I am not saying that pro's have a screwed hormone production, but in my case, if i would do a cycle of a year, i know for sure my dick has some problems afterwards.

Not worth for me.

I'm all year around , do everything right, blood test every 6weeks, no problesm so far for the last 4years.

I've been on for almost 2yrs with no problems.I get blood work done every 6months with my family doc[who knows what I do and is cool with it].

It had to happen sooner or later - the idea of long cycles carried to their logical, yet ridiculous extreme.

I've written so much about the lunacy of long cycles that I'm not going to do so again. I wil say that bolldwrok will never measure HPT axis suppresion nor give any indication of what it takes the body's normal hormone production to resume.

Dad said:
It had to happen sooner or later - the idea of long cycles carried to their logical, yet ridiculous extreme.

I've written so much about the lunacy of long cycles that I'm not going to do so again. I wil say that bolldwrok will never measure HPT axis suppresion nor give any indication of what it takes the body's normal hormone production to resume.

These people will only hear what they want to hear Dad. Anything else just gets kicked to the curb.

Kaiser said:
These people will only hear what they want to hear Dad. Anything else just gets kicked to the curb.

Coudn't agree more....Amen brother...Amen...

littlemack said:
Coudn't agree more....Amen brother...Amen...

At least they'll be in shape and they'll look good at the wake :D

include factors such as age, cycle history, etc as things factors would play a huge role in an answer to your post.

a beginner should obviously cycle on and off allowing for hpt to return to normal. a 40 year old who cycles natural test is going to be declining with age irregardless, add hormone supression and its pretty much not coming back.

after a certain point just about all males should be on some type of doctor supervised hrt and i think this will be much more common in the future as the social stigma is being lifted. lets face it for those who cycle steroids in the late teens, and early 20's and 30's whether you abused or cycled on and off properly your going to be at a point where hrt is needed much sooner than the average male.

so rather than say this is lunacy lets get some more information here.

edge250 said:
include factors such as age, cycle history, etc as things factors would play a huge role in an answer to your post.

a beginner should obviously cycle on and off allowing for hpt to return to normal. a 40 year old who cycles natural test is going to be declining with age irregardless, add hormone supression and its pretty much not coming back.

after a certain point just about all males should be on some type of doctor supervised hrt and i think this will be much more common in the future as the social stigma is being lifted. lets face it for those who cycle steroids in the late teens, and early 20's and 30's whether you abused or cycled on and off properly your going to be at a point where hrt is needed much sooner than the average male.

so rather than say this is lunacy lets get some more information here.

I think that most of us who replied look at testosterone as hormone and not AAS. We understand the need for HRT in males over 38.

Let me ask you guys this.......

who has gone on for a year and actually had their natural levels recover? i sure as hell dont want to need HRT for the rest of my life.....

TooPowerful4u said:
Let me ask you guys this.......

who has gone on for a year and actually had their natural levels recover? i sure as hell dont want to need HRT for the rest of my life.....

most older guys need hrt anyways, whether the have used aas or not. i think we have split this thread into 2 different threads.

Big Danny said:
I'm all year around , do everything right, blood test every 6weeks, no problesm so far for the last 4years.

blood tests are not enough....I would recommend a complete physical at least once a year...there are certan liver and heart coditions that are not going to show on the blood work

RSR34 said:
How many people out there have stayed on AAS year round? I was reading on another board where use of 250-500mg Test is used year round and "cycles" are increasing the Test and adding in a few other compounds. Kinda like being on HRT and doing a couple of cycles per year on top of it. It seems to be more prominent now.
The average healthy male produces 4 - 8mg test a day, 250 - 500mg per week is not kinda like being on HRT, it's kinda like being on a cycle. No one knows what the effects of continuously having 5 - 10 times the normal amount of test are, but I would hardly consider it perfectly safe.

250mg per week of test enanthate is an hrt dose. i agree 500mg, way to high.

I USED to do that, and now I have to be on permanent HRT by necessity. And the levels I used then were not extremely high amounts

Good Thread.

Where is the proof that cycling on and off, shutting your HPT axis off, trying to turn it back on, over and over again is easier on the HPT than staying on longer? Once it is shut down it is shut down. I dont agree with the short cycle, shut down, try to turn on, try to keep gains, go on, come off, try to turn on etc.... Women dont cycle birth control. They are supposed to stay on. And if you have done AAS cycles, your HPT axis will never be the same. You will always feel like shit. You WILL need HRT. And yes, there are health risks. I rarely use orals to avoid liver damage. I DONT agree at all with the guys stacking 4 different types of AAS at insane dosages. Im talking about Test base around 500mg week, stacked with an anabolic. Cycle the anabolic and upper level TEST dose. Stay on a maintenance dose of Test (250mg/week) when "off". The health risks for males comes from the roller coaster hormone fluctuations.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity