over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Year Round AAS Use

I'm not a pro but from my amateur use and experience with on and off i don't see any way of putting on the muscle and the size to become a pro if you don't take 3+ years of continuous use to add that size that you need. Then once you reach your goal then going on and off is probably what they do, not all but some. If you look at some of the pros at times you can tell that there swole then not... If you go to your doc and stay up on blood work then i don't see why not...

Not sure what your's goals are here guys, but Pro's do not use PCT.

Does that include the pros "grow into a show" that were discussed in a very good thread a couple months back? The idea of staying clean year-round up until contest prep.....you know what i mean?

Does that include the pros "grow into a show" that were discussed in a very good thread a couple months back? The idea of staying clean year-round up until contest prep.....you know what i mean?

That still means using a bit of test and some GH. They are never off everything. At the very least HRT

I have been on now for 4 years and 2 months straight with no health related issues at all...I am 51 y/o and have been doing this since I was 26...

I have. At one stage, after 4.5 years non stop, never using less than 1,000mg/week, I had my normal natural test levels in less than 8 weeks I believe. I always use HCG every 4 weeks, and then the pct had clomid in it.

I have been on minimum 250mg of test per week for years now, and I still have the monthly HCG. My testes still work fine at producing healthy sperm when stimulated.

Big A how often and at what dosages of HCG do you use when using 200-250 mg of test to stimulate healthy sperm production?

HOLY F%$#ING SHIT !!

I have been on now for 4 years and 2 months straight with no health related issues at all...I am 51 y/o and have been doing this since I was 26...

Well now I don't feel so bad, I never stay on for more than 3 months, but don't even feel it til I get to 1gram a week, and I am 48 so I worry about the long term effects, not saying it's ok but at least this guy hasn't had any issues and he's been doing this longer than me. BTW what a great thread you guys rock!

bump- something for me to read at work

Awesome info, i did absolutely nothing for my last hour at work, that being said, there was a ton of goo information in this thread!!!!

Thanks for the info.

if you bridged with proviron and pct in between cycles for a year is that considered staying on for a year?

Let me ask you guys this.......

who has gone on for a year and actually had their natural levels recover? i sure as hell dont want to need HRT for the rest of my life.....

Been off since 2006 and I feel pretty good. Took alittle while but everything worked out for me. I am in my late 20's as well.

I think alot of cats 18-25 dont even think about the long term effects anymore. It's a shame cause we have so much good info online ppl are just to lazy and have that " It wont happen to me" attitude.

^BUMP...damn this was interesting..would love to get more insight from BIG A personally here

you know, one thing I've noticed is that there wasn't a lot of talk about HCG usage during this 9 page discussion. I was under the impression that HCG prevents the HPT axis from shutting down, and keeps the testes up to their normal form and function. If you've ever read "swale's protocol" (google it if you want) then you'd see that he's a physician who treats a lot of HRT/TRT patients and that he advocates the use of HCG and claims that it prevents endogenous testosterone production shutdown. I'd be curious to know if you can keep yourself functioning w/ HCG, but I haven't seen any studies on this. DatBeTrue I'm looking at you to pop up with your research article lol

a NEW ISSUE

What Id be interested in knowing is if you really NEED to stay on year round to make constant gains after awhile. Ive been juicing since 20..im 27 now...until age 24 i went on for 3-4 months and off the same...and made great gains...since i was 24 ive been on continuously and i think my receptors just got used to the drugs...on my last cycle...all the gear was legit but i just got really full, great pumps, strong as hell, looked very impressive... but gained little actual muscle size, i ate alot and gaind 25 lbs (water weight n fat weight)....figure that one out plz ....

Im assuming the best way for pure gains once youve been juicing 7+ yrs is going on a couple months (blast bulker cycle)...dieting a couple on cutting agents...taking a few off while taking peptides only...and repeating..and using higher dosages each time u gain 8-10lbs of actual muscle ....

what do u guys think of this as opposed to staying on constantly? I know it'd be healthier...but what im concerned with here is making the best gains posible since i compete and wanna do it right :cool:

Been off since 2006 and I feel pretty good. Took alittle while but everything worked out for me. I am in my late 20's as well.

I think alot of cats 18-25 dont even think about the long term effects anymore. It's a shame cause we have so much good info online ppl are just to lazy and have that " It wont happen to me" attitude.

O/T - NPCS FINEST, every time I see your avatar I have to zoom in on my screen. Such a fine female specimen.

I was on a 6 month cycle containing test and tren cycled in and out twice for 6 weeks i put on nearly 40lbs. now im on a cruise of test 200mg ew and EQ 400mg EW i have been on this for 6 weeks now and have put on a aditional 10lbs. im also dosing hcg e3d 250iu i feel fine and blood work is fine. i am already beyond a natural physique hence why i DONT want to stop. MY ONLY fuss i have with this is my libido can be missing somedays and can totally be there the next I have a feeling tho if i was just on test at 200mg my libido would be full force i think EQ is hindering it. but its alright i hae a good girl who understands. im going to ride this cruise til i hit 240 then hit up one last huge cycle just drol,EQ,Test at higher dosages. Then do a full out cut and hopefully wind up at 240 LEANNN. Is there a way i could keep that LEAN muscle mass without test (doubt it) if i just used low dose Gh would that be enough?? im starting to see there is a very fine line in keeping mass like this compared to keeping a lean 205lb frame.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131