over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Year round Blast

procardhunter

Newbies
Anyone tried blasting All year.
As far as i know receptors dont down regulate. But Many people says the longer you stay on the less effective comounds get. Is that due to cortisol or is IT just BS.

This question is not from a health standpoint but pureply with how to put in most muscle

What do you guys think - and sorry og i am bad at english Spelling, i do my best

IF YOUR HEALTH MARKERS ALLOW FOR YOU TO STAY ON ALL YEAR.......who am I to tell you no, you know the risk and the consequences of your actions 💯 👌🏿

if you can do it and stay healthy, more power to you. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the blast!!!!

Me personally, I get side effects that disturb me on anything over TRT+ lol, I'm not cut out for blasting.

high blood pressure
high hematocrit/hemoglobin
insomnia
irritability

bleh, shit got annoying. Now I restrict my drug use to TRT test + a mild anabolic like primo and maybe a tiny amount of ment. Plus GH and a small amount of insulin.

Anyone tried blasting All year.
As far as i know receptors dont down regulate. But Many people says the longer you stay on the less effective comounds get. Is that due to cortisol or is IT just BS.

This question is not from a health standpoint but pureply with how to put in most muscle

What do you guys think - and sorry og i am bad at english Spelling, i do my best
What dose do you consider a blast?

Taking time off is definitely helpful.

When you say not from the health standpoint, But health is essential for your body to be optimally growing, healthier you are the more you'll gain.

Personally I am a fan of long cycles, But after about 20 weeks the side go way up, It gets increasingly difficult to sleep, sleep is very essential. And my overall anxiety is just higher which can't be good for gains

If it's year round, it's not a blast. It's just heavy use.

in the past i had been on non stop for at least a year. prob 2... maybe three....
rbc became biggest prob and blood pressure that came w it.
it was def abuse as i wasnt even working out consistent that entire time.
i kept saying was gonna prep for a show and prep never started lol i just kept blasting away....

I usually do two 16 week long blasts per year and the rest at lower doses. Not trt, but around 5-800 total mgs of gear a week

What dose do you consider a blast?

Taking time off is definitely helpful.

When you say not from the health standpoint, But health is essential for your body to be optimally growing, healthier you are the more you'll gain.

Personally I am a fan of long cycles, But after about 20 weeks the side go way up, It gets increasingly difficult to sleep, sleep is very essential. And my overall anxiety is just higher which can't be good for gains
Sleep and anxiety had never Been an issue for me even in the last when blasting 3-4 g og gear for 10 month. So thats not really something i am worried about. But i am kundes worried about you body gets Hother cortisol and that make med gain less maybe?

Sleep and anxiety had never Been an issue for me even in the last when blasting 3-4 g og gear for 10 month. So thats not really something i am worried about. But i am kundes worried about you body gets Hother cortisol and that make med gain less maybe?

I don't know why, but I always like to see pictures of guys taking 3-4 grams of gear that long.

I don't know why, but I always like to see pictures of guys taking 3-4 grams of gear that long.
Many preopely would, but i would like to start anonymes, but og you have any valueable information or thoughts fell free to Hell med about Them

Could he run a blast on top of the year around heavy use? :D
Of course how else will you get past that pesky 1.45-year plateau?

OP I believe the decrease in effects seen at certain points in a continuous use model is the body's increase in myostatin. I know there is some research out there that shows this happening at the eight-week mark which coincidently is when you see many either report diminished growth out of a cycle or when people like to up the dose or add/substitute compounds.

Even with health appearing to be in order there are things lab work does not show but also from a mental health standpoint some times its just nice to take a little break or at least "cruise" (whatever that means to you) as depending on what you are running, short esters, it can be nice to take a break from all the pokes.

OP I believe the decrease in effects seen at certain points in a continuous use model is the body's increase in myostatin.
Yes, but in those same studies myostatin goes back to baseline through continued use.

There must be other biological functions going on that maybe we just don't know of.

Yes, but in those same studies myostatin goes back to baseline through continued use.

There must be other biological functions going on that maybe we just don't know of.
so the confusion is that if I do continue used without cruise the drugs will be less effective?? I know off course I need to up the dosage the bigger I get to keep the same effect, but at some point, mnysatin or some other shit will make me not have any befits of the drugs ?

What progress have you made from such a cycle? I think a important question here is what progress have you made in the last 2-3 months?

Stats? age, height, weight, bf

If you reset/come off you won't have to keep upping the dose you'll have to up the dose from what your cruise dose is. Thats the great advantage.

I like to run my cycles like this, start low and ramp up.

Fair enough, I do wonder how many people keep upping the food as well. At a certain point, the dose and the food and maybe even the training volume and rest have to increase over and over and over to keep going up, up, up in muscle gained.

so the confusion is that if I do continue used without cruise the drugs will be less effective?? I know off course I need to up the dosage the bigger I get to keep the same effect, but at some point, mnysatin or some other shit will make me not have any befits of the drugs ?
Let's put it this way the effectivness of the dose your on right now (after being on all this time) vs coming back from 2-4-month Cruise would be day and night.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws