over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Year round Blast

What progress have you made from such a cycle? I think a important question here is what progress have you made in the last 2-3 months?

Stats? age, height, weight, bf
What he said^^^^^^

Cage

What he said^^^^^^

Cage
i had make some great gains I got 3. a month ago in my pro qual show open bb - I wanna take it to the next level and get that card. that's why I am here, I had heard this forum is best place to learn

i had make some great gains I got 3. a month ago in my pro qual show open bb - I wanna take it to the next level and get that card. that's why I am here, I had heard this forum is best place to learn
First of all do bloods frequently to check you level of health, i would say every 2 months at least.
Yearly do at least an EKG.

If you want a Pro Card hire a very good coach and learn from him.
It will cost you money but in the end you will loose less time compared to trying to learn from forums.

I think that @luki7788 blasts year round and doesn't seem out of shape or near death.... >.>

Also why people keep judging how much other use? Do you have any mental illness? This guy is a competitive one, not a recreational user.

Have you performed any type of blood work recently? What division of competition are you shooting for for your pro card? Classic, physique, or the mutant level?

Cage

Have you performed any type of blood work recently? What division of competition are you shooting for for your pro card? Classic, physique, or the mutant level?

Cage
as I mentioned earlier, its open, by that I mean open bb
actually just got my blood work done yesterday, waiting for it to come back

as I mentioned earlier, its open, by that I mean open bb
actually just got my blood work done yesterday, waiting for it to come back
My apologies if I missed something earlier but do you have a specific target weight class your trying to reach?

Cage

This is the worst forum to ask for advice. It's full of grumpy old men that will just talk shit and criticize everything u do. And also stuck in the 70s. Hardly any of them are up to date with nutrition. Let alone anything else.

But if it's bboy or luki post about taking x amount they all suck his dick.

75% of the members dont even have a clue if their own body fat %

This is the worst forum to ask for advice. It's full of grumpy old men that will just talk shit and criticize everything u do. And also stuck in the 70s. Hardly any of them are up to date with nutrition. Let alone anything else.

i had read Luki log all 50 pages. he seems pretty smart. and he make great clients and progress as well, and he and his clients stay on year round. and for them it seems to work pretty well

Anyone tried blasting All year.
As far as i know receptors dont down regulate. But Many people says the longer you stay on the less effective comounds get. Is that due to cortisol or is IT just BS.

This question is not from a health standpoint but pureply with how to put in most muscle

What do you guys think - and sorry og i am bad at english Spelling, i do my best

so you are telling us that you can train non stop making gains all year?

Nah bro u can become a pro in low dosages.. just stay on 250mg test round. That's all u need brah brah.

This is what you'll get

i had read Luki log all 50 pages. he seems pretty smart. and he make great clients and progress as well, and he and his clients stay on year round. and for them it seems to work pretty well
Luki’s a big boy and he’s been at this for quite some time now. He also has a tougher fight to get the major mass on his frame since he’s tall. So you gotta give props to him for what’s he’s accomplished!! He’s also very honest in what he does PED wise. So if he says sumthin you can take it to the bank.

What PED’s are you wanting to run for the long duration anyways?

Cage

It's true. Many of us are still eating pepperoni microwave pizzas and aren't up to date with the far more anabolic turkey pepperoni microwave pizzas.

My clients don't blast all year round. You have to understand that at the high level of competitors in 90% of cases they do not go down on a 250mg test week crusie, at least not in the first years of development where they try to gain the maximum amount of weight, then everything starts to look different.

I am able to calmly maintain good health results on a dose of 2g test and 200-300mg tren week, using high doses of testosterone and low / medium primo or nandrolone, you can maintain practically perfect health parameters

If you don't like it here.....KICK ROCKS.

THIS IS PROFESSIONALMUSCLE.COM NOT - ICANTGETPAST180LBSSOAKINGWET.COM.

Always can't figure out guys who don't like this forum, but are still here. Now you insulted me and I let it go, but insulting others, you are not going to last here.

Lilio lol what I think is hilarious here is the fact that you needed steroids to get that odd little body. I’d check your stuff for quality because Iv trained hundreds of high school guys who didn’t even drink protein with better builds than you and I have no doubt stronger as well. Talk shit like that here boy you’ll be banned for good. Disrespectful little mouth. I’m not sure why your even here. Your definitely not wanted here now. Do yourself a favor and Pound sand.

If you don't like it here.....KICK ROCKS.

THIS IS PROFESSIONALMUSCLE.COM NOT - ICANTGETPAST180LBSSOAKINGWET.COM.
x100000000!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner