over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yellow Top HGH Dosage !? G@D?

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
Yellow Top HGH Dosage ? GD?

Ive been currently using 4iu daily for a little over 6 weeks now.. It has leaned me out a little bit better than the blue tops i was using..But with the conjust of tren and the amount of test im using, i believe i should be seeing more from it ..

I am thinking of making the switch to G@D's yellows, any feedback?

Thanks guys!:D

Last edited:
I don't think you can "see" gains from GH, I think you can tell over a long period of time that it is increasing your gains while cycling. I personally couldn't tell how much GH did for me until my first cycle after doing GH that I did not use it in.

That is understood.. The best actual "gains" i received was actually from using 60mcg of IGF daily for 8 months along with my gear.. My bouts using Growth have only lasted usually 3-4 months.. Still would like to hear from others

I dont "cycle" my Test.... Thats for you guys coming back.. , No return here ;)

So that being said.. If we never cycle test, just our other anabolics.. Wouldnt you agree That GH should be cycled.. Think of it this way.. Constant and permanent HRT, only with a bit higher dosages. ;)

Bump

Last edited:
GH is WAAAAYYYYY over rated. Period. I still use it but its way over rated for building muscle. I use 2-4 ius 4 times a week for health benefits only.

GH is WAAAAYYYYY over rated. Period. I still use it but its way over rated for building muscle. I use 2-4 ius 4 times a week for health benefits only.

You don't think it helps you stay leaner? What was your dosing protocol when you decided it was overrated? Maybe it was underdosed.

I will say I love it for health benefits, but you need to do with gear to get good muscle growth.

i alway find to get to th level tht i want to get result also causes pain in my hand and elbow,being in mma tht was a big no no, now only 2 iu 3 r 4 time a week,but i do know other tht love it big time,guess it yo to whom using it for what,

You don't think it helps you stay leaner? What was your dosing protocol when you decided it was overrated? Maybe it was underdosed.

No it wasnt underdosed. It was good stuff and i still run it with my gear but as for just pure muscle building its very low. I have ran up to 6 ius ed usually 5/2 or 4/3. Results are about the same. Yeah it might help you stay a little leaner but so does a stricter diet. Like i said, i still run it but its nothing like gear and for those that think they are going to add a ton of muscle by just adding gh, they are sadly mistaken.

Thank you guys!! Much appreciated!

Yes that is another concern for me, KS_cowboy, Would you care to further detail the health benefits it does gives?

I have a couple ACL and meniscus knee operation, my joints feel better overall when i use the Growth! That being said it does cause aches and numbness n my hands and wrist..

As far as the muscle building, I feel GH gives it best benefit by "solidifying" the gains made from anabolics..

Does it help with your mental state as well? I have noticed i feel more empowered and motivated while on growth! That part cant be denied.. Plus i do battle depression!

Thank you brothers

Anyone care to give some feed back on the particular G-D Yellow Tops, I believe the ones im using are abit old, and may be of weaker strength, nut at least they did pass the HCG-Test, Put a drop of your gh in a pregnancy test and if it turns positive.. you have hcg and not hgh.. some good info there ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws