YELLOW TOPS IDEAL DOSE

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
hey bro i done alot off search and reading here but still a bit confused as to what the ideal dose would be just wondering if any of you bro's oldfella,lats,big A,alin and the rest of you goods pm bro's can direct me in the right direction. I got some yellow tops from one of our sponcer and i was thinking this correct me please if im wronge.each bottle has 10iu so should i take 20iu 3X week like mon,wedn,fri.1 bottle in am upon waking up and another bottle PWO.i'm 5'10 201lb .i also dont want to use insulin i had a bad experience many years ago with it.I took it right after my work out and almost passed out driving home.thanks for all advise.i really appreciate it cause i'm CORN-fuse. THANKS BRO'S

PIMPMAN

What are you looking to do, add mass or drop fat?! Have you ever run GH before, because if not 20iu is alot to start with...No matter the dose, if running multiple shots per day, it should be taken am (when you first wake up) and pm (right before bed)...At 60ius/wk you better have a large quantity because it should be run a minimum of 6 months...If you've never run GH before, I would suggest starting out at 4iu/ed and see how you do on that.....

10 iu's 3x weekly has worked well for me, mainly in regards to rapid fat loss in conjunction with a pretty clean (but not perfect) diet.

hey bro i done alot off search and reading here but still a bit confused as to what the ideal dose would be just wondering if any of you bro's oldfella,lats,big A,alin and the rest of you goods pm bro's can direct me in the right direction. I got some yellow tops from one of our sponcer and i was thinking this correct me please if im wronge.each bottle has 10iu so should i take 20iu 3X week like mon,wedn,fri.1 bottle in am upon waking up and another bottle PWO.i'm 5'10 201lb .i also dont want to use insulin i had a bad experience many years ago with it.I took it right after my work out and almost passed out driving home.thanks for all advise.i really appreciate it cause i'm CORN-fuse. THANKS BRO'S

PIMPMAN

for fat loss 2-6 iu everday for as long as you can afford.

Imo for fatloss use 3-4iu's Gh everyday split in two shots sub q. Morning and pwo.

for bulking use 6iu's split up the same way sub q or you can try the 3x per week method and use 12iu's pwo intramuscular 3x per week(but wait 20min before you have your sugar/protien shake)

i gain alot of size on 4 i.u a day.

thanks guys for your help i want to get a little leaner but more for size.by the way im running a cycle right now of sus 500mg week and deca 400 mg week still have like 5 weeks left.so i can start it now and run it way pass my cycle after it ends as long as i can afford it.

YES it's my first time using gh.plenty of cycles but never gh.

so 4iu ed plit into 2 dose am and pm is good to start and get some size?

1 more question sorry for this one my insulin needle is 1cc 100 u what little line = 2 iu. and again sorry for the dumb question but that part always confuses me.

thanks again

PIMPMAN

Last edited:
on the 1cc pins you will see it goes in clicks of 10,20,30,40,50,.....100 When you add 1cc of bac water to the GH vial each 10mark on the slin pin is 1iu, so the 20mark is 2iu's. I like to use the 1/2cc slin pins, easier to dose but 1cc's do just fine.

thanks guys for your help i want to get a little leaner but more for size.by the way im running a cycle right now of sus 500mg week and deca 400 mg week still have like 5 weeks left.so i can start it now and run it way pass my cycle after it ends as long as i can afford it.

YES it's my first time using gh.plenty of cycles but never gh.

so 4iu ed plit into 2 dose am and pm is good to start and get some size?

1 more question sorry for this one my insulin needle is 1cc 100 u what little line = 2 iu. and again sorry for the dumb question but that part always confuses me.

thanks again

PIMPMAN

thanks fourthgen I really appreciate your help.I now understand it 100%.
thanks to all you pm bro for your help as well.
anyone else want to give there experience with your dose feel free to let us know.

PIMPMAN

on the 1cc pins you will see it goes in clicks of 10,20,30,40,50,.....100 When you add 1cc of bac water to the GH vial each 10mark on the slin pin is 1iu, so the 20mark is 2iu's. I like to use the 1/2cc slin pins, easier to dose but 1cc's do just fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131