over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

yellow tops

massbuilder

Registered
anyone had their igf-1 levels checked when using yellow tops? or any input on the strength of yellows... IP YELLOWS

Last edited:
Heard nothing but good things. With that being said that would not have been my #1 choice but with a good reputation I assure you that you have a quality product- if obtained from PM sponsor.

Heard nothing but good things. With that being said that would not have been my #1 choice but with a good reputation I assure you that you have a quality product- if obtained from PM sponsor.

ok. just want to see how they stack up against the rips. i see alot of test results for the rips. i want to see some for the ip yellows results.
anyone?

I hypothesize not quite on same level but a solid product. Try em out and get a IGF-1 test let us know. Good company, good reputation, good feedback. HGH is HGH as long as ya got the 191 AA your gtg. May I ask why you went that direction? Not knocking product in any way.

I hypothesize not quite on same level but a solid product. Try em out and get a IGF-1 test let us know. Good company, good reputation, good feedback. HGH is HGH as long as ya got the 191 AA your gtg. May I ask why you went that direction? Not knocking product in any way.

yes im thinking about getting an igf-1 test. i have been on them. 5iu/day at the moment.
i went that way, because i didnt even know about the rips.im new here. and price was really good.

its like you buy a new car, then a year later you want the new model.....lol

There is reason to believe the yellows in question, pinwheel hyges, and rips are all ultimately exactly the same because they share the same origins.

Well ya bought a good product with good reviews with a solid sponsor. GL use what ya got with no regrets and research further for I as one believe there is better available through sponsors. Just my opinion as im sure others will chime in. No buyers remorse bro you are gtg.

those yellows are very good :headbang:

anyone had their igf-1 levels checked when using yellow tops? or any input on the strength of yellows... IP YELLOWS

Had them checked twice(but was a year or more ago)while on them, and both times elevated IGF levels. I am on them now and had good results. The pricing is hard to beat.
I finished my yellows today and switc to Rips again tomorrow.

Had them checked twice(but was a year or more ago)while on them, and both times elevated IGF levels. I am on them now and had good results. The pricing is hard to beat.

After you get on the rips for about 5 days, try to close your hands and make a fist when you wake up. You will feel the power of the rips! haha

Last edited:
After you get on the rips for about 5 days, try to close your hands when you wake up. :D

I have been using GH for about 2.5 years, and no matter the brand(used rips several times, along with about 5 other kinds), nor the amount( done rips at 5 ius a day), I don't get negative sides anymore. :D

how many iu's per day of the yellows were you using?
and do you recall your igf # ?

Havent had test done but got good results while on them so i would say your gtg

There is reason to believe the yellows in question, pinwheel hyges, and rips are all ultimately exactly the same because they share the same origins.

could you explain what you mean by same origins?
made in same lab ?
any info would be appreciated. thanks

could you explain what you mean by same origins?
made in same lab ?
any info would be appreciated. thanks

probably the same lab on all three from what I've read

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351