over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

yellowhaze for members here

I was unaware there are diff types of ephedrine. like this
**broken link removed**

its called ephedra Nevadensis, wtf is that?

compared to something like this
**broken link removed**

its called ephedra Viridis wtf is that?

**broken link removed**
its called ephedra Cidacolofus wtf is that?

and then you got the pure mauhang which i presumed is "real" ephedrine
**broken link removed**

I just dont get all this. There is like 7 diff types.

The ephedra alkaloids are illegal to sell and those other types, if they really are what's contained in those products, don't contain ephedrine and are thus legal. From the testimonials it sounds like some of those products do contain ephedrine and have fraudulent labeling. There's a reason the Yellow Haze bottles don't say "25mg of ephedrine alkaloids" and only the internet sites do, like UGAthlete mentioned.

Personally I have a problem with using products that are mislabeled, since you have little assurance as to what you're getting but sometimes you take what you can get (some do). :D

The ephedra alkaloids are illegal to sell and those other types, if they really are what's contained in those products, don't contain ephedrine and are thus legal. From the testimonials it sounds like some of those products do contain ephedrine and have fraudulent labeling. There's a reason the Yellow Haze bottles don't say "25mg of ephedrine alkaloids" and only the internet sites do, like UGAthlete mentioned.

Personally I have a problem with using products that are mislabeled, since you have little assurance as to what you're getting but sometimes you take what you can get (some do). :D

I though ephedra was legal again. I dont know, it always changes. Seems like the only legit one on there is the one that says mahang ephedra extract 25mg. But then again it didnt say "alkaloids" so who knows though. I dont like doubting shit. When i need it i'll go with phils. I just didnt know there was so many diff types of ephedra.

hey phil just ordered a bottle a few days ago are they out of stock?? just wondering because i never got an e mail sayin it as g0one out or anything thanks

im still waiting for my email to. but magically the yellowhaze came anyway:D

is back in stock........all orders went out yestereday that were back orederd

well i was just asking becuase this was the start of this thread and i read you had gotten it back in stock but that dosnt mean its still in stock but thanks i'll just wait till i get it.

I did not have time to explain that........these new guys need to do their searches.......but I refuse to resell to anyone that says stupid stuff........haahahahahha

Well excuse me Phil Hernon for asking a "stupid" question about a product I just purchased from you. It certainly would not have taken a lengthy reply to clear up the confusion. Others in the thread were curious too. Would have taken fewer words than the quote I'm responding to right now.

"the key word here is STANDARDIZED, where the ephedra comes from is unimportant if its standardized"

^^ All you had to say.

Anyways, I already finished the bottle of yellowhaze (been sharing with a bunch of people) and until my tolerance shot up after 12-14 days of use I'd say it was the best fat burner I have ever used. Got 3 people to buy a bottle from you as well, as they too responded well to it.

E/C is where it's at.

Last edited:
They prob dont put it on the bottle for legal purposes. It is weird how it says alkaloids on the site but extract on the bottle. Im presuming legal reasons

My understanding of the law was certain mahuang ephedrine alkaloids are banned while there remains certain alkaloids that are technically mahuang ephedrine alkaloids just not the exact ones that are banned.

Really we would need studies that use the illegal free MHEA. Who's to say there are not legal MHEA that still promote thermo/stim effects.

I personally will give it a shot see what happens.

Just ordered my first bottle today pretty excited

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner