over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yes another acne thread but from another angle

Never thought of it that way. We are bombarded with "gurus" on youtube telling us something is wrong too , or were unhealthy for having normal bodily functions...... Then promoting their supplements, remedies, etc. Maybe people need to stop focusing so much on these things and focus on something else?
I think its alot of OCD, and specifically people who have hypochondria. Then it is even harder when other people are able to target these people to market their supplements, special diets, diet books, special products, etc. I think there is a fine line between being health conscious and hypochondriac where people just always think they are sick or not right. I've known people that feel their neck, armpits, groin, looking for any little swollen lymph node thinking they may have cancer. And then they research on google and diagnose themselves and go see a doctor and don't believe the doctor when he tells them they are fine. I think the age of information makes people more likely to think something is wrong with them (digestion as an example).

I could google (insert food name) and read about how it has some bad affect and I should never eat it, meat, diary, carbs, saturated fat, you name it.

I think its alot of OCD, and specifically people who have hypochondria. Then it is even harder when other people are able to target these people to market their supplements, special diets, diet books, special products, etc. I think there is a fine line between being health conscious and hypochondriac where people just always think they are sick or not right. I've known people that feel their neck, armpits, groin, looking for any little swollen lymph node thinking they may have cancer. And then they research on google and diagnose themselves and go see a doctor and don't believe the doctor when he tells them they are fine. I think the age of information makes people more likely to think something is wrong with them (digestion as an example).

I could google (insert food name) and read about how it has some bad affect and I should never eat it, meat, diary, carbs, saturated fat, you name it.

Yup, 100%. I use to be like that to where it worried me in a sense of anxiety. "Oh no, I am dying". Now, my ocd turned to me being worried it's affecting my life negatively where I am not optimal more so, "oh no, I suck" lol. I fell into the "CARBS ARE THE DEVIL". Now , adding them back in, I realize they aren't.

Back in the day, no one was concerned about being so extremely obsessed with health , yet we had less obesity. Smoking cigarettes and eating three normal meals a day. People were less focused on health and had more time being active I guess. Most athletes in high school aren't on a special diet and most have a good physique too. Maybe it's changed now? But generally speaking.

This isn't speaking in terms of bodybuilding.

The way I see it is, nothing you don't eat on a semi-regular basis digest well, with some exceptions. I think this is often a big problem with many studies done on things like protein consumption and diet, they don't account for what the person being studied is used to eating.

Once I was eating 6 egg whites (and 3 whole eggs) per day and I increased it to 7 whites, had gas for a few days, then it stopped. A few weeks later I increased it to 8, I had gas again for a day or two, then got used to it and it went away. Even small changes take time to adapt to.

Some people do seem to digest certain foods easier than other people though, regardless of how much or frequently they eat them.

And milk is different because it makes sense we stop making lactase when we stop nursing since it's no longer needed. We are basically keeping part of our enzyme production in an infant state by milking animals and consuming it, hilarious.

Agreed, any diet change, such as increasing or reducing fat is going to take time for the body to adjust. So if you spend many weeks at 0 carbs and 0 fats, if you are going to compete, some athletes do not get a favorable response from the load, no matter when they try.

Good points, I am definitely an advocate of milk and dairy myself. I think alot of people in general have OCD and freak out over a little gas and start taking things out of their diet and stress over it. Everyone farts, everyone gets gas. If someone never got gas then I'd think there was something wrong with them. I think in general people micromanage their food intake so much and focus on gas and digestion to the detriment of having a balanced nutritious diet. Maybe it all stated with Atkins "carbs are evil" then it was "saturated fat is evil" then "don't eat gluten.". We act as if our stomach is so fragile and we need to baby and protect it.
No need to start taking things out of the diet.the trick is to keep buying a bigger butt plug 🤣

Ain’t nothing wrong with Accutane as long as you take it accordingly and also follow the protocols.

Accutane was first developed as a treatment for skin cancer! Causes birth defects, nothing wrong with it, nope. It does work but should be last resort. Shutting down sebaceous glands is not hitting the root, its masking the problem. Go allopathic medicine

Accutane was first developed as a treatment for skin cancer! Causes birth defects, nothing wrong with it, nope. It does work but should be last resort. Shutting down sebaceous glands is not hitting the root, its masking the problem. Go allopathic medicine
Didn’t mask mine… It eliminated it completely! Fortunately I don’t have a uterus and don’t need to worry abt birth defects.

Cage

Didn’t mask mine… It eliminated it completely! Fortunately I don’t have a uterus and don’t need to worry abt birth defects.

Cage
It got rid of your acne, how can you say it did not mask your problem? What caused your acne? Acne is often gut issues, hormone issues, etc. Unless you just had over active sebaceous glands, it DID MASK YOUR PROBLEM! ugh

It got rid of your acne, how can you say it did not mask your problem? What caused your acne? Acne is often gut issues, hormone issues, etc. Unless you just had over active sebaceous glands, it DID MASK YOUR PROBLEM! ugh
Anadrol caused my issues my man… Dealt with severe cystic acne for well over 8 months before I went for the Tane! That was roughly 07’. So yeah, it didn’t mask the problem. It solved it! Ughhhhhh.

Cage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic