over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yes ANOTHER First Cycle

Q23

Newbies
Been doing a TON of reading on here, so much my head hurts. So much knowledge on here. Been doing my research because I'm ready to make that jump. I'm going to do my first thing of gear, and would like you experts to critique it before i make the final jump. My research has led me to believe Test-E and Test-C are virtual the same (please correct me if im wrong). Im not going to add anything other than Test cause i dont want to go all out too fast.

Cycle is below

Test of 4-500 mg/wk for 10 weeks
Then
Wks 12-14 Clomid @
(Wk 12 100mg/day)
(Wk 13 50mg/day)
(Wk 14 50mg/day)
Wks 12-14 Nolvadex @
(Wk 12 40mg/day)
(Wk 13 30mg/day)
(Wk 14 20mg/day)

Stats are as followed... Im looking to get upto around 250 and KEEP it.
6'2" 235... 27yrs old
Waist 34inch
Chest 46
Arms 17 unpumped
Pics are not going to be posted due to tats/job that i have. Just dont want to get myself in trouble. I know there is a risk but the less i take the better.

My questions are as follows
Should i add in 250iu of HCG a week or not because im not taking much test?
Is 4-500 a week of Test too much, seen some post were guys recommend only about 250 for your first cycle.
If only 250 do i really need a PCT?
Last question is my wife and i are still planning on having a few more kids. My research has led me too believe as long as i dont over do it my system wont shut down and i should have no problem after my first cycle of gear. Correct?

Again im not looking at going full blow with this first one. I want to test out the waters and see how my body reacts... trying to do this the smart way, thanks for any input

Looks ok to me. Can't comment on pct though as I haven't done any yet lol.

As far as kids go, don't even stress about that, I've gotten my missus pregnant 3 times while she's been on the pill, and atleast 1 of those times I've been on cycle.

Been doing a TON of reading on here, so much my head hurts. So much knowledge on here. Been doing my research because I'm ready to make that jump. I'm going to do my first thing of gear, and would like you experts to critique it before i make the final jump. My research has led me to believe Test-E and Test-C are virtual the same (please correct me if im wrong). Im not going to add anything other than Test cause i dont want to go all out too fast.

Cycle is below

Test of 4-500 mg/wk for 10 weeks
Then
Wks 12-14 Clomid @
(Wk 12 100mg/day)
(Wk 13 50mg/day)
(Wk 14 50mg/day)
Wks 12-14 Nolvadex @
(Wk 12 40mg/day)
(Wk 13 30mg/day)
(Wk 14 20mg/day)

Stats are as followed... Im looking to get upto around 250 and KEEP it.
6'2" 235... 27yrs old
Waist 34inch
Chest 46
Arms 17 unpumped
Pics are not going to be posted due to tats/job that i have. Just dont want to get myself in trouble. I know there is a risk but the less i take the better.

My questions are as follows
Should i add in 250iu of HCG a week or not because im not taking much test?
Is 4-500 a week of Test too much, seen some post were guys recommend only about 250 for your first cycle.
If only 250 do i really need a PCT?
Last question is my wife and i are still planning on having a few more kids. My research has led me too believe as long as i dont over do it my system wont shut down and i should have no problem after my first cycle of gear. Correct?

Again im not looking at going full blow with this first one. I want to test out the waters and see how my body reacts... trying to do this the smart way, thanks for any input

W/r/t your questions:
- hcg: I favor using 500iu of hcg 2x per week (or 300iu 3x per week) in order to prevent testicular atrophy. It is arguably optional, but taking all efforts to protect your balls is a good idea if you want kids later.
- 250 will shut you down (even 150 will). Still need pct.
- 500 or 250. Your call. Either is reasonable.

Make sure you have aomasin or arimidex on hand. You don't know how estro sensitive you will turn out to be. Some people get bloat, bp issues, and even gyno on 300mg of test - individuals differ. Get bloodwork and try to target E2 below 30, but above 15.

If i have nolv isnt that the same basically? unless my research is wrong. Also i have a guy stressing me to take Winny with it. Advice? Too much, or would i be safe to add that as well?

If i have nolv isnt that the same basically? unless my research is wrong. Also i have a guy stressing me to take Winny with it. Advice? Too much, or would i be safe to add that as well?

Many recommend doing a Test-only first cycle to see how you respond to it. If you start with Test and Winny and you have problems, you won't know which to adjust.

I would change your pct a little though. No need to go to 100 on clomid. That shit is powerful. Run it @ 50mg ed for 4 weeks and run your nolva for 6 weeks. In my opinion, a pct should never be shorter than 5 to 6 weeks. ALSO dont run hcg during your pct only during your cycle. I also like to run the MG super test booster from True Protein during all my pcts. Its a great natural test booster and will keep your gains as well. I dont do a pct without it.

Forget aboutthe winny. Take the hcg twice a week at 250iu all the way till week 13 and get some aromasin for just in case. Keep the test e dose stable at 500mg a week split in two shots and add one more week to your pct.

thanks for the response, going to take the hcg during cycle... and extend pct.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws