over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yet another "secret" to growth

Everybody, try this once in your lives, save up enough money that will allow you to quit your job for three months, now sleep in 10 hours per day minimum, taking cat naps through out, do absolutely nothing out of eating , sleeping, and training, with small amount of cardio in the morning to keep fat gain to the minimum, then tell me did you not break some serious plateus at the end of this 3 month period? This question was asked a while ago, "how did these guys suddenly put on so much of muscle after becoming Pro?"

Recovery is 90 percent of training

big Ronnie did it with a full time job:headbang:
(and drugs and genetics... but that can't be it, it MUST be the extra sleep:D)

just messin with ya BUILD'
-JS

-JS

Ain't no thang really, im not trying to prove anything to anyone but my best gains came from neither upping my doses or protein, it was earlier this year when I was laid off for a few months and did nothing but lift, eat and sleep, on 100 mg of tren e i gained 15 pound in 4 weeks, then from there 200 Mg for two weeks and gained an additional 10 pounds, added 50 pounds to my max bench and I didn't eat more than before. If I had to guess, I would have to say my genetics are shitty at best.

Ain't no thang really, im not trying to prove anything to anyone but my best gains came from neither upping my doses or protein, it was earlier this year when I was laid off for a few months and did nothing but lift, eat and sleep, on 100 mg of tren e i gained 15 pound in 4 weeks, then from there 200 Mg for two weeks and gained an additional 10 pounds, added 50 pounds to my max bench and I didn't eat more than before. If I had to guess, I would have to say my genetics are shitty at best.

You didn't eat more than before, but you did LESS than you did before.. Meaning you didn't burn as many calories as you normally would, and probably ate the same amount as you did previously. Essentially having a larger surplus of calories. - Even if you didn't mean to.

I believe it. Ive been beginning to nap after I get home from work and then get up and do my lifting, and those extra 2 hours of sleep have really helped me gain, its damn true

You didn't eat more than before, but you did LESS than you did before.. Meaning you didn't burn as many calories as you normally would, and probably ate the same amount as you did previously. Essentially having a larger surplus of calories. - Even if you didn't mean to.

I do understand this, but the cardio that was included in my lay off would have compensated for this.

My buddy just basically told me the same thing lol i talked with him a couple days ago. Hes got huge since ive seen him, cut training down to 4 days a week and sleeps whenever he can. He says recovery is the trick to growth

Everybody, try this once in your lives, save up enough money that will allow you to quit your job for three months, now sleep in 10 hours per day minimum, taking cat naps through out, do absolutely nothing out of eating , sleeping, and training, with small amount of cardio in the morning to keep fat gain to the minimum, then tell me did you not break some serious plateus at the end of this 3 month period? This question was asked a while ago, "how did these guys suddenly put on so much of muscle after becoming Pro?"

Recovery is 90 percent of training

Winner... 10 lbs of pure muscle in 3 months is possible following this outline. But you left out the most important thing......eat your meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours without fail. Plus a few more things, but you are definately correct. :D

Winner... 10 lbs of pure muscle in 3 months is possible following this outline. But you left out the most important thing......eat your meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours without fail. Plus a few more things, but you are definately correct. :D

Dude since I feel you can be reached, spell out the word in parenthesis, this is an indicator of Something important, now take a few deep breaths push out the humapro thoughts for a moment take yourself to your special place, but this time picture a waterfall in the backdrop. Now, what separate pro athletes from amateurs? What is the biggest thing that has to do with why someone can turn pro and then 20 years later become elite, why don't you see any amateur bicyclists winning the tour de France in their 40s? Or pitching a no hitter consecutively?

-JS

Lol, ronnie was a cop! All they do is sit and rest. How else u think all those cops get so huge once they start and have yrs in the service? Huge in the gut that is. Funny how they have to have a certain bf% they cant exceed coming into the academy but once they're out and on the job, that bf easily doubles and it aint from hard work, lol! Sure it can be a stressful job depending on where ur workin of course but majority of the time they have tons of down time.
Ideal pro bber careers, own ur own biz, cop, or fire fighter! Im goin to the fire route, i have half a brain.

It's actually very, very true! But is it practical, no? I made my best strength gains when I was on a 3 month leave after having brain surgery, even though I was on chemo, and radiation, I put on 15 months and barely gained any bodyfat in without even upping my dose. Now that I'm back working 60 hour shifts I'm lucky if I can do that in a years times!

Take the stress out of peoples lives = results will always follow...but we are human and Ronnie Coleman is not;)

Take the stress out of peoples lives = results will always follow...but we are human and Ronnie Coleman is not;)

TRUTH!
yeah, take stress out and i think things can change a bit. more rest always means more recovery for sure. however i know of plenty of pros that work or have very busy family life or guest posing etc and are still big as hell.
rest helps of course but everyones recovery time is different so to some it might not matter... wait, sounds like i am talkin about GENETICS:lightbulb:
-JS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner