over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

So first 2 days have been at 24mg, will go up to 36mg soon as mine is dosed at 12mg/ml. Going volume training with this. Possibly in my head but pumps have been good, not anything else really to report as of yet. Will be eating pizza Monday to see if it's true about eating whatever.

I just started this today at 5mg pre workout. I will be upping to 10mg soon. I have 60 x 5mg caps in my container.

Been at 36mg for about a week. I do 12 morning, pre, and bed. Massive pumps and leaning out and losing weight is what I'm noticing. I am trying to gain so it's counterproductive but I've been eating for size and it doesn't seem to matter. Interesting so far

This stuff feels and produces like a full on steroid. I am much leaner and vascular while doing little to no cardio, and eating nearly 500g carbs a day. Been lifting higher reps for the most part 15-25 and the pumps are wild. Not weighing myself at the moment but I am assuming weight is either staying the same or dropping yet my physique is growing. Been at 36mgs. Got new bottle dosed at 10/ml so might just bump it up to even 40 a day.

how are your pumps while doing cardio ?
this sounds interesting but enhancers that result in prohibitive pumps(back, calf, etc) do not really align with my current goals.
what about libido, bp, and other common sides ?
are you also running test ?

This stuff feels and produces like a full on steroid. I am much leaner and vascular while doing little to no cardio, and eating nearly 500g carbs a day. Been lifting higher reps for the most part 15-25 and the pumps are wild. Not weighing myself at the moment but I am assuming weight is either staying the same or dropping yet my physique is growing. Been at 36mgs. Got new bottle dosed at 10/ml so might just bump it up to even 40 a day.

still alive?

give us an update

I've been using YK-11 for 3 weeks now at 20mg/day split in 4 doses.
It's hard to tell how the gains are, if there's any, because I'm also running LGD for the first time at 10mg/day. So far I'm up a couple pounds and it looks like I'm leaning out a bit. I try to keep my calories at my maintenance needs because my actual goal is recomp.
Got it from EA (while the EU site was still up and running :( ) and I've read a review there from a guy claiming that the "magic" starts when you go past 30mg. Found it fascinating to say the least

I guess we won't be hearing much. I was excited but i didn't get much good reviews from Folli, Ace and now YK-11.

YK-11 although lumped into the SARM category is actually a myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin inhibits muscle growth. By inhibiting the inhibitor, YK-11 promotes rapid muscle growth. YK-11 has been shown to be more anabolic than dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

Although just discovered in 2011, YK-11 is quickly developing a reputation as the most powerful SARM. You can start dosing 2 – 5mg twice a day in an 8-week cycle. Thanks!
It's more anabolic than DHT? WOW that is so surprising given that DHT essentially has ZERO anabolic effect in muscle. And I have never heard anyone describe YK-11 as the most powerful SARM or to even claim they had great gains from it. Enough with your constant bullshitting, just STFU already and go back to sucking Dylan Gemellis dick :banghead:

It's more anabolic than DHT? WOW that is so surprising given that DHT essentially has ZERO anabolic effect in muscle. And I have never heard anyone describe YK-11 as the most powerful SARM or to even claim they had great gains from it. Enough with your constant bullshitting, just STFU already and go back to sucking Dylan Gemellis dick :banghead:

YK-11 although lumped into the SARM category is actually a myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin inhibits muscle growth. By inhibiting the inhibitor, YK-11 promotes rapid muscle growth. YK-11 has been shown to be more anabolic than dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

Although just discovered in 2011, YK-11 is quickly developing a reputation as the most powerful SARM. You can start dosing 2 – 5mg twice a day in an 8-week cycle. Thanks!

Behave Please Jeff, Nothing wrong to me about YK-11.

Behave Please Jeff, Nothing wrong to me about YK-11.
Suck your own dick please, Max. Either this is a second account of john210 or this forum is getting flooded with evolutionary.org retards.

Suck your own dick please, Max. Either this is a second account of john210 or this forum is getting flooded with evolutionary.org retards.

I would ask which one of them sucks the others cock at night but pretty sure it’s just one guy sucking his own dick....

Why don’t you fucken pay to be a sponsor and stop bullshitting? Is it that your site is as much of bs garbage as your posts are?

I about to run superdrol for a month, then yk11 for two months after to try and keep the gains. Blast too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear