over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

yo bald nazi....

saint808

Registered
i like the haircut... how long it take yoiu to get to 21" with the syntherol? I was gonna read the other thread but it disgusts me how people reacted because i think your arms looked very natural and great.

saint808

bump fro chrome dome

hey brother

Saw that you posted this a few days ago.Sorry it got buried and I missed it.Lets see....I have done the synth over 3 years time,but I remember the first year I shot up in size the quickest from 19 to over 21inches.I cannot give you a real timeframe,but just know if I do not use site injects or synth for even 6 months,the size goes no lower then 20 1/2,so thats permanent.Your first times on it,you will probably gain over 2 inches,alot of which will be swelling.After you stop the swelling will go down and your veins will be popping again within 2 weeks and you will have a better guage of what your results will be.To help maintain and permanize the gains you can follow BigA's advice and use the synth once a week after your syntherol cycle.Or I find that for me just putting my gear shots in there once a week keeps them full.Like I said,its been about 3 years total and they go no lower then 20 1/2 ever no matter how lean I get.They probably look their best at that size because there is no swelling and water around the muscle.The veins pop out like crazy and they look nothing like Greg "oilbag" Valentino's arms.

I will try to put on alot of lean mass on this winter without getting really fat like I have in the past.I should be able to get over 22 inches and veiny with one more syntherol cycle,probably in the triceps to balance out the look.And then I will be happy with that.It will be site injects with gear after that as I feel my arms are now almost perfect and there is no more need for the SEO.It did the job it was supposed to and now I will concentrate on bringing up my legs and back,and maintaining my Biceps in the 21 1/2 to 22 inch range.Any bigger and they will really take over my whole body.Its time to balance everything out now.

I do not have any reason to use SEO in any other bodyparts right now,as I know I have plenty of room to grow without it.I reached a sticking point in my Bis no matter what I did so that was the reason to use it.But remember I started at 19 inches,please do not do it if you have 17 inch arms,it makes no sense.

thanks man. How many CC's did you finally end up using per inject. MY arms always get stuck at 19" regardless if i am 208 or 260.

Bump for BN

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity