over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yohimburn?

cjwaid

Newbies
Anyone?

I was wondering what exactly this stuff does, would it be good for a girl to use for cellulite? for a guy to use on abs? Just wondering what the deal is with this stuff?

I had a friend (not mentioning any names) that had some once, I was just wondering about it.

cjwaid said:
Anyone?

I was wondering what exactly this stuff does, would it be good for a girl to use for cellulite? for a guy to use on abs? Just wondering what the deal is with this stuff?

I had a friend (not mentioning any names) that had some once, I was just wondering about it.

What is it? Do you have a link or something?

Yohimburn is a product off another site (EF). Calvin, there are probably newer and better products that the board sponsors on here carry!;)

It was basically a topical fat loss product based around a transdermal yohimbine preperation.

Anyone know of a similar product as good or better from the sponsors?

Yeah that's just a brand name for Yohimbine HCL. It's used in topical fat loss products and to tighten skin. People use it a lot on their abs and around the face to tighten things up a bit.

Tyrone said:
What is it? Do you have a link or something?

Phil I think has some. Give him a pm, I was very intrested in his product but just never got round to getting any as I am bulking for now. But will be trying some this summer.

It seems very promising but I wonder if it works indeed. Maybe somebody among us used it and knows more abut it..

Yeah that's just a brand name for Yohimbine HCL. It's used in topical fat loss products and to tighten skin. People use it a lot on their abs and around the face to tighten things up a bit.

Yohimburn is not exactly a brand name for yohimbine hcl. It is a brand name for a yohimbine based topical.

Yohimburn ES is yohimbine hcl, theophylline, theobromine, Acetyl-l-Carnitine, Acetyl-l-tyrosine and Histidine. So while yohimbine is the basis for enhancing lipolysis in "stubborn" fat deposits (estrogenic fat deposits with high alpha to beta adrenoceptor ratios- hence why its also called female pattern fat) it is not just that.

(not to be nit picking, since you obviously got the gist of it)

note- All transdermal products are called topicals, though not all topicals are transdermals (though many may have "unintended lesser transdermal penetration"--- see below). for instance aspercreme says topical, but its really transdermal. on the other hand most lotions are really just topicals.

see below note- Though in reality anything with isopropyl myristate, various aromatic fractions (l-menthol, limonene, etc) and their parent oils (peppermint, orange, tea tree, most essential oils), propylene glycol, etc.... to some extent will cross the dermal barrier, which is why you should carefully read the labels of things that you apply to your body and hair.

a highly relevant study (not about yohimburn):
**broken link removed**

i had it, its a thick liquid and smells extremly peppermint. it burns a bit on the skin. makes the skin hot.
i did it for somre weeks but i do not know if it does something with the fat on my abs.
i did other things like low carb and usnic acid.
i do not believe that yohimbe can take your fat away.
the only fatburner that worked for me was lipolyze.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws