over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DIGEST!!!

Interesting.

getbig27 said:
... on an empty stomach the enzymes have nothing to break down so the go into your blood and clean your blood for you!!!

Is there evidence to support this? I believe you and agree with you that enzymes will help with digestion, but this is the first I've heard of an ezyme's ablilty to detoxify the bloodstream.

Not disagreeing with you, just wondering if there are any independent studies that would support this claim.

terryd5150 said:
Is there evidence to support this? I believe you and agree with you that enzymes will help with digestion, but this is the first I've heard of an ezyme's ablilty to detoxify the bloodstream.
looks like a good product but I also disagree with the blood detoxification statement unless there is some kind of proof...
I may give it a shot I have been posting on the wonders of bromelain and ginger root as well as acidolphilis and supplemental fiber to help keep things moving and aid in the digestion for a while now and it works well.
I do have some enzymes I purchased from vitamin world I may add them to try them first.

i see the questions regarding the enzymes ability to actually clean your blood and after speaking to the doctor who designed them he said you need the enzymes in a high enough concentration to achieve this and his product does that.

massnup---i take them with protein shakes also to make sure im getting as much of the proteins and carbs in each shake.

getbig27 said:
...after speaking to the doctor who designed them he said you need the enzymes in a high enough concentration to achieve this and his product does that.

I need more to go on than his statements. Remember, at the heart of it all he is a SALESMAN and he's trying to close the deal.

I would need to see independent verification before I could go along with such a theory.

like i said gent's any technical question can be answered by the doc if you call the number at the website. at the end of the day the point is if you aren't using a top notch digestive enzyme you cant tell me you are getting the most out of what you eat.

Thanks Getbig! I will probably give these a shot and see how I do with them. Appreciate the info.

getbig27 said:
... at the end of the day the point is if you aren't using a top notch digestive enzyme you cant tell me you are getting the most out of what you eat.

Agreed.

BUMP. SOUNDS LIKE A SUPPLEMENT I NEED!

getbig27 said:
the old saying " you are what you eat" does not hold true in this day and age. any bodybuilder looking to gain an advantage in putting on lean mass needs to be concerned with what his/her body is absorbing. just because you suck down 400gms of protein and 800gms of carbs a day does not mean you are even getting half of that for the body to use. in fact i know you aren't unless you are utilizing a proper digestive enzyme. by the time we are adults our stomach does not have the enzymes needed to break down the food we eat efficiently and it certainly can't handle the boat load of food bodybuilders take in.

i found the company below a few years ago and after allot of research i chose these guys because their digestive enzyme is designed for bodybuilders and the large quantities of food we take in. 99% of the digestive enzymes on the market are great, its just that the level of ingredients doesn't help someone ingesting 200, 300, 400gms of protein and carbs daily!!!

i have no connection with the company below and i make no money from people buying their products. i just wanted to pass on some information that can not only assist in our bodybuilding endeavors but loooong after we are done competeing. please take a look at the link below for further information on digestive enzymes.

**broken link removed**

BRO WHAT DO YOU TAKE? THE ULTRA OR PRO??? THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT KINDS ON THE SITE. ONE MORE STRONGER THAN THE OTHER.

ALSO YOU USE THEIR FLAX SEED OMEGA 3 AND 6 CAPS OR ANYTHING ELSE OFF THE SITE?

VERY NICE INFO. I AM HAVING DIGESTION PROBLEMS AND I KNOW IT HAS TO DO WITH THE FOOD NOT GETTING ABSORBED BUT I JUST NEVER KNEW THERE WAS AN OPTION OUT THERE. I EAT 6-8 TIMES A DAY. IF I HAD TIME I WOULD EAT EVERY 1.5 HRS AND GET 10 MEALS OR MORE IN AND THE FOOD COULD BE BETTER DIGESTED I IMAGINE.

bio labs--- i use the elite pro , the stronger of the two. he specifically designed the stronger one for powerlifters and bodybuilders knowing what we put our bodies through.

dude, i've given this stuff to family who have been suffering with I.B.S and it totally stopped once they got on the enzymes. so im sure it would help with your digestion problems so you can start eating more.

i also use his essential fatty acids and joint enhancer. i called him about 6 months ago with a pain in my shoulder. my doctor said the cartilage is being worn away from all the heavy lifting. so i tell him whats what and he said take 10 joint enhancers 2 x a day. after 2 weeks no more pain. now 6 months later.....nothing, no problem with my shoulder!!!! hmmmmm that was nice!!!

Im gonna give this stuff a try, everynight I get the worst gas, its hard to have lady friends stay over b/c my gas is horrible. I have to open up my windows, leave my door open, plug in air fresheners in every outlet and light a dozen candles just to mask the smell.

I'm a big fan of acidophilus and tell people to take it and they'll be surprised what it does. I never believed the fermenting claim or that it takes months to get rid of a steak. Can you find more info on that for me(us). I've tried diets that focis on red meat and have eaten steak for two weeks at a time and had now digestive problems and got gains in the short time I did it. I'm not saying I figured it out or you are wrong but I'd like to educate myself more about it seeing I'm 41 and plan on getting older if that asteroid doesn't hit me. Thanks.

getbig27 said:
bio labs--- i use the elite pro , the stronger of the two. he specifically designed the stronger one for powerlifters and bodybuilders knowing what we put our bodies through.

dude, i've given this stuff to family who have been suffering with I.B.S and it totally stopped once they got on the enzymes. so im sure it would help with your digestion problems so you can start eating more.

i also use his essential fatty acids and joint enhancer. i called him about 6 months ago with a pain in my shoulder. my doctor said the cartilage is being worn away from all the heavy lifting. so i tell him whats what and he said take 10 joint enhancers 2 x a day. after 2 weeks no more pain. now 6 months later.....nothing, no problem with my shoulder!!!! hmmmmm that was nice!!!

HOW MUCH PROTIEN CAN THE HUMAN BODY DIGEST IN 1 MEAL? I MEAN WITH THE PILLS WHAT HAS THE DOCTOR SAID ABOUT SPLITTING UP MEALS?

I EAT UP TO 80G PER MEAL AND I AM SURE IT IS BEING WASTED.

bio labs said:
HOW MUCH PROTIEN CAN THE HUMAN BODY DIGEST IN 1 MEAL? I MEAN WITH THE PILLS WHAT HAS THE DOCTOR SAID ABOUT SPLITTING UP MEALS?

I EAT UP TO 80G PER MEAL AND I AM SURE IT IS BEING WASTED.

depends on how much you weigh, (lean body mass) how often you train, how you train, and your genitics. If you are taking aas, what kinds your taking, if you take hgh, igf, insulin. there are a lot of variable in this, after a workout the body has it "anabolic window" for up to 6 hrs a significantly larger amount of protien can be synthasized in this peroid so take advantage of it and eat high quality fast digesting protien(chicken, high quality whey, fish, ect.)

I just have to say GOOD POST

Occasionally when I eat the cheap Strawberry GNC Whey Protein concentrate its really hard on me- upset stomach - even get a little queezy sometimes. Dont know what's in there but the Vanilla and Chocolate do not give it to me. I think I will have to look into those enzymes myself:)

Even the new 6 pound bags of protein I found at Costco are starting to upset my stomach horribly. And thought I was found the Holy Grail no less! 6 kinds of milk/whey protein for all day sustained release, too bad the sustained release usually has me running for the bathroom if u know what I mean :(

Jerkyboy said:
I just have to say GOOD POST

Occasionally when I eat the cheap Strawberry GNC Whey Protein concentrate its really hard on me- upset stomach - even get a little queezy sometimes. Dont know what's in there but the Vanilla and Chocolate do not give it to me. I think I will have to look into those enzymes myself:)

Even the new 6 pound bags of protein I found at Costco are starting to upset my stomach horribly. And thought I was found the Holy Grail no less! 6 kinds of milk/whey protein for all day sustained release, too bad the sustained release usually has me running for the bathroom if u know what I mean :(

hey bro you should try to take a higher quality protien like a whey protien isolate ion exchange, I awitched to this stuff and can handle higher amounts in my shakes and it mixes so good I can put 80g in like 12 0z of apple juice and it tastes great heres some info

Whey Protein Isolate Ion-Exchange is derived from whey protein concentrate, but ultimately from sweet dairy whey. Isolates, Microfiltration Cold-Filtration and Ion-Exchange, are protein powders that are the next steps to further process whey protein concentrate. The Ion-Exchange process is a procedure of separating the proteins through their specific electrical charge. Chemical reagents allow the electric charge of the protein to be controlled and then extracted. Ion-Exchange Isolate is virtually fat free and lactose (sugar) free. The extraction process leaves the final product almost all protein, around 96% protein.

Whey Protein Isolate Ion-Exchange is a great whey protein for users who experience bloating and other problems associated with whey protein concentrate. As well, users who want a higher protein percentage per product, an Isolate is a great choice.

Whey Protein Isolate Ion-Exchange possesses an extremely clean taste. This product alone is opaque in nature (almost clear) and does not have any distinct flavor. Great for the individual that dislikes the taste of 'protein powders'.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131