over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You be the judge!!!

Darker guy from the front other guy has better back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Whitey is larger and in charger.
But genetically, probably the darker. Just doesn't work as hard at it.

LOL, this is exactly what I was thinking.......

CG

I prefer white dudes physique, but would rather have the black dudes genetics because I'm sure he's not utilizing them to his full potential.

Strong stereotype lol.

You guys look very similar. The guy above me said it best. As of right now, the white guy looks the best. Slightly lower bf, better separation and slightly more size. But the black guy looks like he could easily pack on a lot more mass.

Definitely the white guy broader and the thickness is there, good work bro keep it up

This request is pointless tbh. Those type of "shots" can easily be manipulated for one to look better than the other. Step away from the camera and do quarter turn shots and mandatories in same lighting conditions full body. Otherwise this is just a waste of time and pointless.

This request is pointless tbh. Those type of "shots" can easily be manipulated for one to look better than the other. Step away from the camera and do quarter turn shots and mandatories in same lighting conditions full body. Otherwise this is just a waste of time and pointless.

I don't think it matters anymore. The post is a couple years old and the OP hasn't logged in for months..;)

well the blk dude will always have the better genetics 9 times out of 10 lol. the white dude is leaner but the blk dude could look way better if he was leaner.

OK I will bite, if I could only pick one of those guys to take under my wing and see how far they could go in bodybuilding, from the pics provided I would choose the black guy, the reason? If I were to put 40 pound of lean muscle tissue on each of those gentlemen the black guy would have the smaller waist and best taper, also he appears to have smaller joints and 40 lbs of muscle would LOOK like 65 lbs of muscle on his frame.

Last edited:
White guy def has the better delts and arms imo and way better lat development . The black guy def has the smaller waist . Both look good !

White guy is juiced while the black dude is natural.

:)

OK I will bite, if I could only pick one of those guys to take under my wing and see how far they could go in bodybuilding, from the pics provided I would choose the black guy, the reason? If I were to put 40 pound of lean muscle tissue on each of those gentlemen the black guy would have the smaller waist and best taper, also he appears to have smaller joints and 40 lbs of muscle would LOOK like 65 lbs of muscle on his frame.
This. ^^^^^

Black guy has better genetics. As far as physique thats a matter of opinion I suppose. White dude appears to have more muscle mass but black dude has smaller waist and better muscle bellies.

4 years later and I still think the white guy looks better. But I agree with BBoy if the black guy filled out his frame he would destroy the white guy due to his body frame.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131