over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You cant get fat when your sick

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I dont know how I can explain this. I have no proof to back it up, but I firmly believe that when your sick you cant get fat no matter what you eat. My theory is your body is so outta whack trying to heal itself your metabolism is going crazy and will take whatever it can get. I've had aches/chills the past 3days and have been in bed. I still have a great appetite when sick but cannot eat clean. The thought of chicken and rice or veggies will get me to puke. Instead i have smoothies, lots of whey shakes, pizza, even Mcdonalds and I always wake up weighing the same if not less. Once healthy and back in the gym it takes about a week for the strength to come back to normal and I'll fill out back to what I was(no more depletion) but no fat gain. Maybe someone has some real evidence but I firmly believe you cannot gain bodyfat when sick.

I don't know, interesting theory. If you had chills, you likely had a high fever and were burning up some calories. I gained 70lbs of fat with cancer, so I if I have to get sick again, I'd prefer the thermogenic version of virus you have.
Get well soon.

I don't know, interesting theory. If you had chills, you likely had a high fever and were burning up some calories. I gained 70lbs of fat with cancer, so I if I have to get sick again, I'd prefer the thermogenic version of virus you have.
Get well soon.

Sorry to hear that. I should clairify that I mean a common flu or cold. I never have a fever or sore throat either. Its mainly the body aches and some chills, rarely a swollen gland for a day or 2, but generally just the overall shitty feeling. Where i cant go to work, def cant train and just watch t.v. all day. The only thing that takes the aches away is 600-800mg ib propen. I get this a few times a year. Usually always happens when starting a cycle as well.

Sorry to hear that. I should clairify that I mean a common flu or cold. I never have a fever or sore throat either. Its mainly the body aches and some chills, rarely a swollen gland for a day or 2, but generally just the overall shitty feeling. Where i cant go to work, def cant train and just watch t.v. all day. The only thing that takes the aches away is 600-800mg ib propen. I get this a few times a year. Usually always happens when starting a cycle as well.

Don't worry about it, it's long over, jusy saying it may be the fever and sweating out some water. I knew what you meant as far as sick, I just think I can gain bad weight with any illness unfortunately. Unless I'm vomiting a lot, comfort foods pack it on me.

Yeah. I can DEFINITELY get fat when sick, haha. If I eat a large order of fries from McDonalds I'll gain 7 pounds instantly. And no I'm not exaggerating, ROFL!

If I binge out on shit for one day I will wake up way, WAY heavier the day after.

anyone ever notice when you get a cold or something minor, you feel crappy, go to gym expecting to have a crap workout, but are stronger?

anyone ever notice when you get a cold or something minor, you feel crappy, go to gym expecting to have a crap workout, but are stronger?

No i wish. I notice my workouts are shitty and the next day im 10x as sick, thats the only thing that forces me to stay home. Its aweful.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws