over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU got no legs dude

I like training legs... id like it a whole hell of a lot more if my knees didn't kill me on free squats and I was more flexible

my half-a-calves are holding me back tho lmao :eek:

Have you ever tried a high quality pair of knee sleeves? They work wonders for some.

wait! what? someone who competes as a chick WAS a "GENETIC born male"???

this thread just got a whole lot more interesting.....

He made an error, he was thinking of someone else.

My legs are so much bigger than my upper body it isn't even funny. Just a genetics thing. Plus I was fat for awhile so my calves are pretty big and toned without ever doing a calf raise.

I think we all have pain and bad knees..lol..I'm 52 now but I still suffer through a good session and still have decent wheels for an old gym rat wannabee..been on trt for a year and lost a little size but still carry 5'7 240 pretty well and still have my strength

6ft 2 and I abuse them and it does frustrate me the lack of progress compared to the effort. They are getting better though and are fairly big but because they are so long it makes them look smaller than they are. In some pics they don't even look like I train them :eek::D I recently went through a period of calming down my training thinking I may get better results as I trained them too hard. I honestly has never come across anyone who trains them harder. Well Tom Platz did and went crazy and his vids used to give me motivation to want pain/burn when training. I used to push myself until I couldn't stand and would be shaking on the floor. I haven't done that as much in recent months but still train them very hard.

I enjoy training legs in isolation but the big movements do take it out of me so I would be lieing if I stated I enjoy or look forward to them. I can't free bar squat due to my lower back which is messed up. I have hack squatted 10 plates a side for about 10 reps though but it's not like it made ym legs blow up :eek: Now I don't bother going too heavy as all it done was fuck up my knees over time. On leg press I max out with about 7 plates a side but just make the reps as hard as possible and do lot's of them. Things are definitely improving but my legs will never look amazing. I know 100% if I was 5ft 6 I would big and thick legs.

Although I get this thread and I always see these guys. They don't bother me because everyone can do what they want. Plus it just means when I train legs I have the equipment to myself. I train legs twice per week or if I split up my training (quads and hams on separate days) then it could be 4 times per week.

I see some people who have never trained legs in years in the gym. Some aren't even bothered and wear shorts with tiny legs and trained upper bodies. I would be embarassed walking around like that. When I train at night I see thsi one guy who has trained back it must be 100 times now. I have never seen him train anything else apart from a few arm movements. Again though he can do what he wants and who am I to say otherwise I just find it weird to train like that.

I'm 6'3" and have always had a hard time growing legs. Like you I used to absolutely destroy them trying to make them grow. I'm talking working with maximum weight in any rep range and doing dropset after dropset on every single exercise. But I really didn't see a lot of growth from that. I still keep the intensity high and I still get sore but I dialed it back a little bit and have made better progress. Love splitting the hams and quads but with my schedule I've gone back to a regular leg day once a week.

I'm 6'3" and have always had a hard time growing legs. Like you I used to absolutely destroy them trying to make them grow. I'm talking working with maximum weight in any rep range and doing dropset after dropset on every single exercise. But I really didn't see a lot of growth from that. I still keep the intensity high and I still get sore but I dialed it back a little bit and have made better progress. Love splitting the hams and quads but with my schedule I've gone back to a regular leg day once a week.
At least you can get a great pump by supersetting hamstring and quad isolation exercises :love: Seems to be more than when training each in isolation.

I’m very limited in what I can do for my legs now due to a bad lower back and knees. And I was born with small, high, calves that have never responded much to hard training. Some people could have great legs if they would just train them. I have accepted the fact, I will be top heavy for the rest of my life due to my limitations. It’s not that my quads and Hans are small, it’s just they’re small in comparison to my upper body in which I can train much harder.

Legs used to be one of my weak points for years. And then I started to really prioritize them and hit them more often and experiment with a lot more rep scheme and exercises and intensity techniques. I would say for me the back squat has helped my quads out most. And for my hams it’s a tie between lying ham curl and stiff legged DL. With the stiff leg DL I go super slow and as low as half way between my knee and feet. And at the top I never lock out
I jus keep it moving like a piston. The other machines I superset and have really helped my leg girth/circumference is the abductor/adductor machine. I go super slow on my negatives and high reps like 20-30 range. I read somewhere that Dante recommended it for Kevin Jordan do bring up the size in his legs and it worked wonders. Now the shitty thing for me is my calves. I work them EOd and hit them hard and they’re crazy muscular and vascular as hell. But it super hard for me to gain size Because I was born with completely flat feet and overpronation. So my calves never got or get stimulation from walking or running Like normal people. So there insanely stubborn but I still do what I can and EOD

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws