advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys ever change gyms just to get a "fresh" start?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've had to change gyms 3 times in the past probably 8 years, once because it sucked and was always packed, once because I moved and the last time because they closed....but I was probably going to change again anyway because of a couple girls there I got too involved with, definitely learned my lesson to never do that again. So I'm on my 4th gym and I like my gym, barely anyone in there and everyone in there is there to lift it's probably the least social club of a gym I've ever seen which is perfect for me, I have places to see and people to do I want to get my workout in and go home that's it. I would never be rude or turn down someone trying to talk to me but really I just want to get my workout in, I'm not there for any other reason and aside from occasionally waving to a fellow regular or the owner that's what I do.

Well unfortunately I had something really strange happen at the gym last night and it may be time to change again. I was doing incline press pretty heavy for not having a spot and this fitness model looking super plastic older chick that is always in there, never even acknowledged her before, comes walking up to me fast mid set. I figure she is coming to spot me and I shout out "I'm good" but instead she gets really close to my chest, sniffs me and says "I can taste the testosterone on you".....I almost dropped the bar on my face as she skipped off giggling. I looked around and nobody saw it the only other two guys in there were nowhere near, she walked upstairs to leave I finished my workout and as weirded out as I was I ignored it. On my way out she's waiting upstairs and comes trotting up as I'm walking out, didn't even see her mind you this was probably 30 minutes later she was waiting there the whole time....she brushes up against me and says "don't say anything to my boyfriend when he's in here" and slipped me a piece of paper with a number on it, again giggled off and walked out ahead of me.

WTF....I'm not gay if this were out in the street I would have been on her but I'm not trying to shit where I eat and I like my gym, I don't need problems because some weirdo girl is on some new pills or maybe is a money grubber and saw me pull up in a nice car.

Guess it might be time to switch gyms again, about to go workout and kinda pissed I have to be looking over my shoulder now. Not sure if I should confront the situation or pretend it never happened hoping she does the same, so fucken stupid.....

neat

how much test you on, bro? just in case I want some granny cooter, I'll know where to start lol

honestly, who cares? does the boyfriend seem like he'd give you trouble? if he does, be a man, sort it, get on with it. you aren't fucking her, the ball is in your court and it's on him if he takes issue with it

get up and move gyms? lol dude no, it's not that serious

The main gym Im a member at has three locations so I'll bounce around those and I have a membership at two other gyms that I frequent as well.
I move around every few day and rotate times so I can get in and out without having to be to social. It seems like after a week or so people want to start to talk.

being married since forever now I totally shut down any kind of flirty cause that shit will never end well.

trainers fucking around with married women is the main reason I can a gun in my gym back , I'm not gonna be som collateral damage when a pissed off husband or boyfriend shows up in a rage.

personally I'd blow her off , in front of whitnesses

Haha I love you guys

Only on TRT but yea you guys are right though fuck it who cares and if she tries to cause problems I’ll tell the guy straight “you know what your girl is I’m just trying to get my workout in” and just keep it moving. In the moment it just irked me, like I need more problems…

Dude I’m laughing my ass off right now. It’s been too serious around here lately. We all needed to hear this lmao.

On a serious note I’d probably just blow it off…but that is pretty freaking weird.

Sure you are just cruising? Looks like some tren is in the mix lol

Shit if tren was in there I would have dragged her into the locker room, like she wanted….

That’s awesome. It would have given me such a self esteem boost.

I wouldn’t change gyms. I wouldn’t pursue it and I wouldn’t say anything to anyone just carry on your own world.

It bothers me she has a bf. that’s scummy and trashy. In this day and age just be single at that point like no need to play people. Immature. Don’t tell anyone my advice and just keep lifting.

Hahahaha on a side note if someone said that to me mid set I probably would drop the bar on me. That’s funny shit. You should have been like Dan I smell that bad do my laundry.

I've had to change gyms 3 times in the past probably 8 years, once because it sucked and was always packed, once because I moved and the last time because they closed....but I was probably going to change again anyway because of a couple girls there I got too involved with, definitely learned my lesson to never do that again. So I'm on my 4th gym and I like my gym, barely anyone in there and everyone in there is there to lift it's probably the least social club of a gym I've ever seen which is perfect for me, I have places to see and people to do I want to get my workout in and go home that's it. I would never be rude or turn down someone trying to talk to me but really I just want to get my workout in, I'm not there for any other reason and aside from occasionally waving to a fellow regular or the owner that's what I do.

Well unfortunately I had something really strange happen at the gym last night and it may be time to change again. I was doing incline press pretty heavy for not having a spot and this fitness model looking super plastic older chick that is always in there, never even acknowledged her before, comes walking up to me fast mid set. I figure she is coming to spot me and I shout out "I'm good" but instead she gets really close to my chest, sniffs me and says "I can taste the testosterone on you".....I almost dropped the bar on my face as she skipped off giggling. I looked around and nobody saw it the only other two guys in there were nowhere near, she walked upstairs to leave I finished my workout and as weirded out as I was I ignored it. On my way out she's waiting upstairs and comes trotting up as I'm walking out, didn't even see her mind you this was probably 30 minutes later she was waiting there the whole time....she brushes up against me and says "don't say anything to my boyfriend when he's in here" and slipped me a piece of paper with a number on it, again giggled off and walked out ahead of me.

WTF....I'm not gay if this were out in the street I would have been on her but I'm not trying to shit where I eat and I like my gym, I don't need problems because some weirdo girl is on some new pills or maybe is a money grubber and saw me pull up in a nice car.

Guess it might be time to switch gyms again, about to go workout and kinda pissed I have to be looking over my shoulder now. Not sure if I should confront the situation or pretend it never happened hoping she does the same, so fucken stupid.....
I would just briefly talk to her and tell her you are with someone yourself and have no interest in her. That should get her off you. Id keep that phone number just in case she starts shit with her boyfriend, its proof that she gave it to you willingly. She doesnt even have your number.

its nothing but drama, she either has mental problems or does this to multiple guys to play games with her BF.

ignore her. you don't owe her any interaction or time away from your sets, you don't owe it to her bf to tell him. you owe them nothing, your time in the gym is to build your body. she obviously has something goin on and wants attention from men, the best way to stop someone who is seeking random attention is to not give it to her. her boyfriend im sure has mental issues also to date someone like that.

That’s awesome. It would have given me such a self esteem boost.

I wouldn’t change gyms. I wouldn’t pursue it and I wouldn’t say anything to anyone just carry on your own world.

It bothers me she has a bf. that’s scummy and trashy. In this day and age just be single at that point like no need to play people. Immature. Don’t tell anyone my advice and just keep lifting.

Hahahaha on a side note if someone said that to me mid set I probably would drop the bar on me. That’s funny shit. You should have been like Dan I smell that bad do my laundry.

Girls don’t give a fuck anymore, boyfriend, married, kids to set an example for…..they’ll do anything if they can get away with it. When I was a bit younger I got myself into some shit pounding half the girls that work and workout at the gym….never again.

I would just briefly talk to her and tell her you are with someone yourself and have no interest in her. That should get her off you. Id keep that phone number just in case she starts shit with her boyfriend, its proof that she gave it to you willingly. She doesnt even have your number.

Shit…that would have been smart. I tossed it…

Shit…that would have been smart. I tossed it…
mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

its nothing but drama, she either has mental problems or does this to multiple guys to play games with her BF.

ignore her. you don't owe her any interaction or time away from your sets, you don't owe it to her bf to tell him. you owe them nothing, your time in the gym is to build your body. she obviously has something goin on and wants attention from men, the best way to stop someone who is seeking random attention is to not give it to her. her boyfriend im sure has mental issues also to date someone like that.

It came completely out of nowhere, seen this chick a hundred times in there she works out hard and keeps to herself. Something changed something was up….

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws