advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys ever change gyms just to get a "fresh" start?

When I was 20 or 21 I was working at a ballys fitness in northeast Philly. Heavy Russian population.
There was this brunette with the sexiest Russian accent who, to my 20year old self was the most beautiful woman on the planet. I was terrified of talking to her but completely infatuated.
I’d work out after work around 8 pm and one night it was just the 2 of us in the room with dumbbells and hammer strength machines.
I had headphones on and felt a tap on my shoulder. It was her and I was basically shaking nervous like this is my only shot to pull this off.
She’s asks me to spot her on a dumbbell press as she was trying a weight that she never attempted. I think it was 45 lbs or so. She was 100 lbs tops.
Of course I oblige and tell her to sit down and I’ll put them on her knees.
I get behind her and prepare to spot her elbows. As she rolls back and kicks the weights up she lets out a fart that can only be described as apocalyptic. Trenoble level toxic.
As I’m trying not to gag she turned a red I didn’t know a human could and ran out of there. Honestly, it was funny and I’d have completely looked past it but I never saw her at the gym again after that.
LOL!!! good story bro hahahaha

I kept wondering where this was going to go :D

When I was 20 or 21 I was working at a ballys fitness in northeast Philly. Heavy Russian population.
There was this brunette with the sexiest Russian accent who, to my 20year old self was the most beautiful woman on the planet. I was terrified of talking to her but completely infatuated.
I’d work out after work around 8 pm and one night it was just the 2 of us in the room with dumbbells and hammer strength machines.
I had headphones on and felt a tap on my shoulder. It was her and I was basically shaking nervous like this is my only shot to pull this off.
She’s asks me to spot her on a dumbbell press as she was trying a weight that she never attempted. I think it was 45 lbs or so. She was 100 lbs tops.
Of course I oblige and tell her to sit down and I’ll put them on her knees.
I get behind her and prepare to spot her elbows. As she rolls back and kicks the weights up she lets out a fart that can only be described as apocalyptic. Trenoble level toxic.
As I’m trying not to gag she turned a red I didn’t know a human could and ran out of there. Honestly, it was funny and I’d have completely looked past it but I never saw her at the gym again after that.
You missed your opportunity then brutha! If I was that into her I would’ve taken that shot right then and there! She was vulnerable and ripe for the picking!

Cage

You missed your opportunity then brutha! If I was that into her I would’ve taken that shot right then and there! She was vulnerable and ripe for the picking!

Cage
She really was literally ripe!

It came completely out of nowhere, seen this chick a hundred times in there she works out hard and keeps to herself. Something changed something was up….
She might be having some conflict with your boyfriend and is using you to make him jealous. Of course it's tempting but best to avoid. If she's a gym goer her boyfriend might be some roided-up monster also. Don't want a fight with that

I would never leave a gym because of another person as i don't like others having that much control over my actions. I have changed gyms due to moving or finding one that i thought had better equipment.

I banged a lot of girls at my old gym. Good times. They all left, not me.

Why is it my old gym? It went out of business after all the girls left lol

I banged a lot of girls at my old gym. Good times. They all left, not me.

Why is it my old gym? It went out of business after all the girls left lol
Sounds like an unsaid fringe benefit of being a member there.

I’m still waiting for my pics of this puss puss

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner