over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys gotta see this

Very impressive! Moving LOTS of weight Dix!

I get tears everytime I hear this story man. Why'd you have to go and do that to me? huh?
Like I said, Dixie is very proud of you and smiling down on you now. She is very proud of you, as are we, and you are an inspiration to a lot of us. I can only hope to be 270 and 10% one day with your strength and endurance.
Keep making us proud. I can't wait to get in that squat rack now!

I have to agree with Littlemack that story brought me to tears. She is looking over you and giving you that incredible strenght and courage.
Although I dont know you I can tell by other peoples remarks bout you that you r as solid as they come and hell of a guy. Keep up the good work brudha.

That is some impressive weight. Keep it up bro. I would like to see some ppl try that weight with that kind of smooth motion...:D

i cant imagine 7 plates on my back.. i dont care about the form. ya went down and came back up..nine frickin' times.. thats all i need to see..:eek:

Finally saw the vid ,next week you can do 10 reps.There is a nice argument in this thread depending on peoples definition of squat form.I am glad a powerlifter joined in as that was good insight from that camp.Personally (just me) I call those squats half squats (thigh bone at 40-50 degrees )you bail just before the hammies and then glutes kick in.I have tried them that way but they did not increase my thigh size or shape .I do full squats (my definition) Ie the thigh bone breaks parallel point by couple of inches ,I pause at the bottom and I am at 490 by 8,thighs are just over 29" in the middle but I can squat low with ease unlike some people.If I drop squats I lose thickness in the hammies from the side poses .I see some people judge by my definition and others call the half squats ,full squats .Its made a good arguement and thanks for the vid.

i personally find it easier to go parallel or a little below......just seems natural for some reason. stopping high causes me all sorts of trouble, hurts my knees, and just throws me out of my groove. plus the organization i compete in is really strict about depth. but everyone is made differently and different things effect everybody differently as well. like i said before, very impressive bro!

some days 495 for 15-20 reps? lord! just having that much weight on your back and able to move it is amazing in itself

THX

some days 495 for 15-20 reps? lord! just having that much weight on your back and able to move it is amazing in itself

BBA . . . I only wish the weight would equate to the massive size of Tom Platz's legs. I have always had freaky strenth with my legs. Even when I was a itty bitty kid i was squating 405 for reps in highschool with my needle legs! Now my legs are 30+ . . . ;)

From Dixiechic to Jaylee! I like it man. Jaylee rhymes with Kaylee. How can I not appreciate that! :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear