over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys gotta see this

Well that is why I have not yet stood on a stage nor posted pics up until this moment! Just like everyone else, I am my own worst critic! But, I cannot stand to hear constructive criticism hate form the haterz! I know that is the name of the sport and I tip my cap to any of you who partake in it.

Now as for the " Dixichic " . She was a member here and was my late fiance and ROCK for 7 years. At 33 years young on March 23, 2006 I woke up next to her in our NY home. It was unlike her not to wake up before my lazy ass. So I reached my hand over to " My Angel " and caressed her body.
" Holy Mother of God " as I jumped out of bed and flipped the light on. She was ice cold & stiff to the touch and completely blue as I layed eyes on her. That is all that needs to be said! She had moved on to a higher power at sometime during the night.

The autopsy and toxicology came back inconclusive. Yep... no defifnitive cause of death. They had only found a enlarged heart and overactive thyroid as she took Cytomel & Winstrol from time to time.

Well as you would think my life changed forever after that moment and there are very few waking moments that go by that I do not think of her. She left behind 2 kids and lots of family.

As for me...... well I have since then met someone very true to me and a life Savior! Life is good now . . . . . ..

I get tears everytime I hear this story man. Why'd you have to go and do that to me? huh?
Like I said, Dixie is very proud of you and smiling down on you now. She is very proud of you, as are we, and you are an inspiration to a lot of us. I can only hope to be 270 and 10% one day with your strength and endurance.
Keep making us proud. I can't wait to get in that squat rack now!

I get tears everytime I hear this story man. Why'd you have to go and do that to me? huh?
Like I said, Dixie is very proud of you and smiling down on you now. She is very proud of you, as are we, and you are an inspiration to a lot of us. I can only hope to be 270 and 10% one day with your strength and endurance.
Keep making us proud. I can't wait to get in that squat rack now!

Thank you Little Mack!!!! You are good people!

J:D

deep or not that is an incredible show of strength

I tend to agree with Dusty, Dixi (Jaylee from now on?), I don't think anyone on this thread meant to criticize you or acted like an hater... no flame was intented imho :)

As far as those squats are concerned, well... 675 lbs PARALLEL x 9 WITH NO BELT NOR KNEE STRAPS... CONGRATS MAN :eek: That's a weight most will never lift for even 1/4 rep ;)

Just be careful with you lower back :eek: and you'll hit 700 x10 in no time ;)

Me? I'll be watching you... :p

HATING

NO ONE WAS HATING, JUST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I AM JUST IN AWE OF 9 REPS WITH THAT MUCH WEIGHT. NOT GOING ASS IN THE HOLE IS THE LAST THOUGHT ON MY MIND WHILE WATCHING THAT, HAHAAHHAHAAHHHA SHOOT, LOOK AT HIS HIPS IN RELATION TO HIS KNEES, HOW MUCH LOWER DOES HE NEED TO GO? BIG LEGS ARE NOT BUILT BY GOING LOWER THAN THAT.

Jaylee/Dixi - you should post up some leg pics!

I don't care what anyone says, the dude was moving some sick weight. There would be no more effect on the quads going lower. His hips dropped plenty well and his knees had a plenty of bend - 90 degrees is plenty. Competition? No. Sick thigh workout weight? Hell F-ing yeah!

LOVED THE VID!

That was an impressive display. The part that amazes me the most is no belt or wraps. Damn, I think my knees and back would explode if I tried to do that. You ever get petellar tendonitis doing that? Id like to see what you could do if you put a belt and wraps on. As far as depth goes, wasnt all that bad really and as I am learning going really deep doesnt really do anything more for your legs. Your stance wasnt very wide either, that really impressed me! Seeing that made me feel like a puss.

I am learning going really deep doesnt really do anything more for your legs.

I agree.... going deeper than parallel puts huge stress and wear on the back of the patellas. May be good for the ego but over time, it you keep doing those heavy ass-to-the-grass squats, you will regret it.

Yep . . .

That was an impressive display. The part that amazes me the most is no belt or wraps. Damn, I think my knees and back would explode if I tried to do that. You ever get petellar tendonitis doing that? Id like to see what you could do if you put a belt and wraps on. As far as depth goes, wasnt all that bad really and as I am learning going really deep doesnt really do anything more for your legs. Your stance wasnt very wide either, that really impressed me! Seeing that made me feel like a puss.

I never have had any knee pain thank god! As far as depth.... well somedays i will go in and do 495lb. for 15 - 20 reps deeeep! and i definetly feel it more. I believe there is a rhyme to every reason. I like to change it up quite often. When I wrap i can do a lot more weight and even go deeper much easier with heavier weight. The one draw back is the spring action. I feel i have too much momentum and not enough feel for the weight. now i only wish my upper body had the strenth of my lower region. the weight thing is a ego thing obviosly. that and a quarter gets me a phone call and thats about it . . . hehehe!

being a nationally ranked raw powerlifter in the 308's, all i can say is that i'm very impressed. that wasn't quite competition depth but i havent seen anyone be able to handle 675 with no freakin belt! thats just insane bro! and for everyone that said it looks more like a good morning than a squat, you guys do realize that goodmornings are harder than actual squats right?!?!?! also his form looked perfect to me except for the depth which he was pretty close in that department as well.

overall, thats one hell of a squat brother, and i can't even hit that for 9 reps with no belt. kick ass work man! keep it up

ps. don't change your user name. After hearing the story behind it ...

He probably wants to move on in his life and he has to go through this explanation every 2 months when people find out that dixichic is him. It's getting changed at his request.

I never have had any knee pain thank god! As far as depth.... well somedays i will go in and do 495lb. for 15 - 20 reps deeeep! and i definetly feel it more. I believe there is a rhyme to every reason. I like to change it up quite often. When I wrap i can do a lot more weight and even go deeper much easier with heavier weight. The one draw back is the spring action. I feel i have too much momentum and not enough feel for the weight. now i only wish my upper body had the strenth of my lower region. the weight thing is a ego thing obviosly. that and a quarter gets me a phone call and thats about it . . . hehehe!

You should post up a vid of yourself doing that 495 for 15-20 reps, that would be great to see. Reminds me a bit of that video of Platz doing over 20 reps, I think he had 495 on there too or was it 585?

Form is not perfect but who's is???

Great lift and good to see you putting in heavy work.

DW

That was AWESOME!

If any of you noticed, his stance was relatively shoulder width which doesn't allow him to "sit" in a deep squatting position. So if anything we should be even more amazed at how anyone can do a 90 degree squat with a shoulder width stance with 7 plates!!

AND NO BELT TOO!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner