over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys gotta see this

dixichic

just the out curiosity, how come no belt?

thats BIG weight brother very impressive.

I know personally my form is WAY better with a belt and I can a lot more weight.

I know personally my form is WAY better with a belt and I can a lot more weight.

my thoughts exactly...im not taking anything away from the lift, i peronally thought it was excellent:) ...but no belt seems dangerous:eek:

You know. I hate wearing my belt on squats. My belt always pinches me someplace and I never feel like I have freedom in my range of motion. We'll have to see what dixie says, but I go up to 5 plates on partials without wearing mine.

You know. I hate wearing my belt on squats. My belt always pinches me someplace and I never feel like I have freedom in my range of motion. We'll have to see what dixie says, but I go up to 5 plates on partials without wearing mine.

BTW, littlemack... i think i know who you are...not in real life of course but from another board, could this be a possibility?

Impressive esp considering the no lower back support. However, just out of curiousity where are you going with the physique? Are you leaning towards a powerlifting direction or bodybuilding?
If your other two lifts are anything like this you deff should consider powerlifting. Just my .02 is all.
Nice work!:cool:

Ok now let them bring it on........ And if " They " want to show the stattic .... well go the Motha F****n gym today and put that weight on the bar ( with no belt nor wraps ) and do one of my " Pussy Squats " hehe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuk04L57JPU

I watched this before my leg workout today, and this was KCICKASS MOTIVATION!!! My leg workout today ROCKED!!!... i bout lost my cookies... i prly would have if i didn't hold it down..lol
THANK YOU FOR THE MOTIVATION BRO! :)

shit bro...

i am so sorry for your loss.

i dunno what to say other than that. but its true.

as for your video, that is a very, very good set. i see guys all the time squatting half of that with poorer form and range of motion.

everyone's body is biomechanically different and what may look to some as a bad rep, is actually the best rep the person can do given the way his joints move and body structure.

keep pushing bro, stay healthy and keep strong.

regards.

BFU

Me and Mainevent are hitting legs tonight and I will see if I can catch him so he can bring his video cam!!! LMAO~

Dix/jaylee

it was leg day for me yesterdasy as I mentioned and after watching you breeze in 9 reps with mammoth weight I killed my legs. Thank you for the motivation. I do not know why I am thanking you for being able to barely walk today though:D . It was a good workout and I am still shaking my head at the weight you used. Great effort. I'll be waiting to see 700 go up bro. Keep up the good work!

Cheers......

it was leg day for me yesterdasy as I mentioned and after watching you breeze in 9 reps with mammoth weight I killed my legs. Thank you for the motivation. I do not know why I am thanking you for being able to barely walk today though:D . It was a good workout and I am still shaking my head at the weight you used. Great effort. I'll be waiting to see 700 go up bro. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Oldella for nothing....haha..... you are a true inspiration through your words and positive contributions here. I always like to read your posts as they are uplifting and rewarding. You always look at the glass half full rather than half empty . . .

Me and Mainevent are hitting legs tonight and I will see if I can catch him so he can bring his video cam!!! LMAO~

Can you believe Main forgot the cam .... lol!

Can you believe Main forgot the cam .... lol!
We gonna see 800 for a single???? Going down will be easy!!!:eek: :D News at 6:00........................."Local BBer sets new squat record for fastest free fall. Unfortunately they are still trying to find him from somewhere in the basement when the floor gave way as he hit the bottom!!:D :D Sorry guys couldn't resist!! serious leg training is no laughing matter..........................unless it's someone elses legs!!!

Thank you Oldella for nothing....haha..... you are a true inspiration through your words and positive contributions here. I always like to read your posts as they are uplifting and rewarding. You always look at the glass half full rather than half empty . . .
Life is too short to walk around with an empty glass and small legs!!!HAHAHAHA! No probs Bro. Go Hard big boy!!

Sorry guys couldn't resist!! serious leg training is no laughing matter..........................unless it's someone elses legs!!!

to funny! great video, I thought it was impressive but I couldn't post earlier today as I was running late to work due to reading this damn board lol.

I have to agree with Dixie about Oldfella, I don't think I've ever read a thread of his that was negative and I feel he is a great member here, glad he's around.

Great work Dixi...Most people wouldn't even be able to unrack that type of weight and walk back with it, let alone get 9 good reps.

Damn.
Now THAT was a set of squats.
Impressive.

DIXIE CHIC...THE STORY OF YOUR LOVE FOR THAT WOMAN WAS ...

EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THE LIFTING.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity