over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU HAVE TO LOVE THIS...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
the other night i was flipping through the tv and saw a re run of WALKER , TEXAS RANGER. well it just happen to be the episode that was about steroids. in a nut shell..there was a gym owner selling a steroid call "devil bol".. it apparently made the young football players go crazy with aggression..it killed one kid ect..so walker goes to investigate the gym owner..he went to the gym which is call DEVILS GYM. the logo was a devil head and some sort of pitch fork design . he went in and they jumped him and then chained him to the pec dek...if it was not so pathetic, it would have been funny...:mad:

That's like that movie that "Ben Affleck" was in when he was a nobody actor, it was some HBO special, ben was a star football player who abused his mom, little brother and girlfriend, it was about silly!!

LATS said:
the other night i was flipping through the tv and saw a re run of WALKER , TEXAS RANGER. well it just happen to be the episode that was about steroids. in a nut shell..there was a gym owner selling a steroid call "devil bol".. it apparently made the young football players go crazy with aggression..it killed one kid ect..so walker goes to investigate the gym owner..he went to the gym which is call DEVILS GYM. the logo was a devil head and some sort of pitch fork design . he went in and they jumped him and then chained him to the pec dek...if it was not so pathetic, it would have been funny...:mad:

And we wonder why people get these ridiculous ideas. Fuck the sensationalizing media!

So you are telling me that people on steroids are not maniacs???:(

TH LMFAO

SUCH BULLSHIT

The Ben Affleck thing is a complete fucking joke. He get's roid rage, gets stronger but doesn't appear to put on any size at all! And then his hair falls out in clumps, he gets zitty, and beats the crap outta some dude, his GF, etc...

Most pathetic part is at the end some fat, bald, ex-juicer, gets on and says "hi, this was my life... don't do steeeroids, they're bad for youuu, I've had 3 heart attacks, and my left gonad fell off.... all because of steeerroids."

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

DrG

I remeber that HBO special with ben affleck. What a ridiculous movie portrayl of a teenager or young adult on steroids. Everytime I see something like that or a post in the media about steroids it is usually recycled garbages that another reported has printed. It seems like nobody in the media takes the time to actually research what they are writing about, they just respit out useless and incoreect information. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Sometimes I just get tired of even trying to explain becuase in my opinon as much as you try to explain the pro and cons of gear use people are always going to belive what they want to belive no matter how much right you have or good info you have. Sometimes people just like to wallow in thier own ignorance.

Maverick

Its certainly the "Reefer Madness" mentality, all over again. Youd figure in 60yrs since that, we'd have become a little more civilized and educated. But NOT!

the smartest person in the world will never be able to convince a regular joe that gets his info from TV that the TV is wrong under any circumstances..

regular sheeple just rely on TV too much as fact when they dont even realize the news isnt even fact based anymore.

ps.. i have some left over devilbol from my last run if anyone wants some they are 500mg of mibolerone<-(spelling). and i have 50 left over..:(

Last edited:
What you guys don't beat up your mom and your girlfriends?? :D

stackdizzy said:
What you guys don't beat up your mom and your girlfriends?? :D

of course I do, it pumps me up for my next set, nothing like my mom's blood on my knuckles to get me ready for some squats.

jk

i think i'm gonna regret asking this, but has anyone seen the roid episode of Buffy the Vampire slayer? hehe my fiance has the dvd's thats how i saw it. i don't make it a habit to watch it...

anyway it was the same BS, a guy on the swim team was attacked by a vampire but the vamp stopped sucking his blood and took off.... thats when buffy and her boob team thought the swim team were all juiced up...and get this they also became MONSTERS ahhhhhhhhh.. anyway throughout the whole episode, they kept saying how evil and dangerous roids were.... but come to find out it was suttin else that turned them to monsters.

ok flame me now for watching buffy, i'm ready hehe

JW

JW

MAN YOU ARE A BITCH! yOU CRY AT THE END OF THAT BUFFIE EPISODE??? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WATCH THAT GAY ASS SHIT! (or at least admit to it lol)
Hey, but really if you're on clomid or something, we can forgive you a little bit. j/k

Re: JW

mike man said:
MAN YOU ARE A BITCH! yOU CRY AT THE END OF THAT BUFFIE EPISODE??? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WATCH THAT GAY ASS SHIT! (or at least admit to it lol)
Hey, but really if you're on clomid or something, we can forgive you a little bit. j/k

lol, no man, it's my fiance's i swear. why would i lie? hehe

:D

JW

I remember my then girlfriend( were married now) was watching an episode on lifetime about this cop who started using the juice and going all crazy on his family. The guy had his garage converted into this makeshift gym with posters all over the walls and all day he wore the classic outfit, supertight jeans with workboots,tight ass grey sweatshirt and the old school 6" weight belt. That was the funniest program I've ever seen. In one sene he comes home and his wife is putting perfume on. The second he smells it he turnes into this sex monster and throws her on the bed and takes the booty.

And that James Bond movie, Die Another Day. The bad guy killed an olympic fencer with a "steroid overdose". lol

Law and Order last night (my wifes favorite show), I happened to start watching when the court psychiatrist said the guy had roid rage. He said that the average male has 10 ml of test in his body on average (hehe) and the killer had 10 times that (whoo hoo) so those brave souls on 2-3 grams of test a week are mass murderers?
What a crock of shit, but then again most people are dumb enough to beleive what they see on tv.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131