over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know when you’re old when…

When someone on a dating app asks do you have roid rage and you reply “No I have coffee rage when I don’t have my coffee in the morning”. 😜😜

You know when you're old when you decide to take crossfit for seniors and you bend, twist, gyrate, jump up and down, and perspire for an hour But by the time you get your shoes on, the class is over. 🤪🤪🤪

Ok you definitely know when you’re old when can no longer read what button is for white rice on your rice cooker. I had to put on my readers and turn up the light over my stove to see this lol meal prepping for Memorial Day 😁

Attachments

• 38FAD051-C337-4947-BD60-231FE5C3144B.jpeg
    38FAD051-C337-4947-BD60-231FE5C3144B.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 7
Ok you definitely know when you’re old when can no longer read what button is for white rice on your rice cooker. I had to put on my readers and turn up the light over my stove to see this lol meal prepping for Memorial Day 😁
LMAO your owning this thread !!!!

....when u see a hot chick and think. if i was 10 years younger...then, if i was 20 years younger...
now, if i was 30 years younger..

You know your old when you remember blockbuster, flip phones, dial up internet, VCRs, playing Oregon trail, etc

Yeah, last month I tried taking metformin again. As I sat on the crapper I saw those green monitor letters flashing "You have died of dysentery."

Yeah, last month I tried taking metformin again. As I sat on the crapper I saw those green monitor letters flashing "You have died of dysentery."
Damn, I never had issues with it but I have a strong stomach. Do you take any ssri or prescription meds? Maybe an interaction?

....when u see a hot chick and think. if i was 10 years younger...then, if i was 20 years younger...
now, if i was 30 years younger..
Haha. So incredibly true. Haven't thought "20 years" yet but it's coming lol.

Damn, I never had issues with it but I have a strong stomach. Do you take any ssri or prescription meds? Maybe an interaction?

Nah, i was just dumb and started at 1000mg instead of working up from 250mg.

You know when you’re old when you need reading glasses to see your HGH injections on the slin pin 😁 lol
When you shamelessly sing out loud to the music playing at the supermarket because it's your favorite song

Realizing that you don't have to be young to enjoy every age of your life

You know your old when you remember blockbuster, flip phones, dial up internet, VCRs, playing Oregon trail, etc
Oregon Trail was the best. We played it on Macintosh computers. What I thought was really cool was the part where you had to cross a body of water and also because of that game I learned about Dysentery.

When you're talking to someone and they complain that they couldn't ~~ like they used to (bench, party, drink, etc).
You ask them how old they are, they say 30.
Then you think to yourself, "fuck, when I was 30 Clinton was still in office...."

For the love of god! How do you break a pinky toe and smash you’re big toe all in one day??? I ain’t that freak old! Damn! Smashed my pinky toe in a door waking up. Dropped a 10lb weight right on my big toe at the gym later in the day. Both toe nails are bleeding. Someone paid a witch doctor to get back at me with a voodoo doll I swear! 😡

For the love of god! How do you break a pinky toe and smash you’re big toe all in one day??? I ain’t that freak old! Damn! Smashed my pinky toe in a door waking up. Dropped a 10lb weight right on my big toe at the gym later in the day. Both toe nails are bleeding. Someone paid a witch doctor to get back at me with a voodoo doll I swear! 😡
Never in my life! One day?!

Attachments

• E51AABA3-9155-4786-AB57-9FE7D1240CD6.jpeg
    E51AABA3-9155-4786-AB57-9FE7D1240CD6.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members