over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know when you’re old when…

When you think it's only been a couple years, but turns out it's been a decade. Or when you just start talking in decades

When the shit you used to wear or listen to was cool is actually coming back around

When young hot ass calls you 'sir'

When random body parts just decide to not work anymore

When you can recall every single moment of every day you lived as a teenager, but forget why the hell you went into your own living room

When you think it's only been a couple years, but turns out it's been a decade. Or when you just start talking in decades

When the shit you used to wear or listen to was cool is actually coming back around

When young hot ass calls you 'sir'

When random body parts just decide to not work anymore

When you can recall every single moment of every day you lived as a teenager, but forget why the hell you went into your own living room
When the "sir" started to be used by women in my mid 50's it started to crush me. But pride and ego had left the building by then.

When the "sir" started to be used by women in my mid 50's it started to crush me. But pride and ego had left the building by then.
I was 24 being called sir...I was like ?!

Good that youth are respectful

You know your old when....your sleeping and can't wake up anymore

Lol ...wife told me that

You know when you’re old when you need reading glasses to see your HGH injections on the slin pin 😁 lol

Funny because the GH itself does seem to help my close up vision. When off GH i need the reading glasses more.

You know when you’re old when…. People start walking up to you in the gym and tell you “You look good for your age”. And I’m like what the fk does that mean??? LoL
Not there yet but I know it’s close……

I get 21yr girls telling me I look 35 and I'm 48. So not there yet.
Why would they ask?

Is this unsolicited?

Happy for you. That would have been a first for me 🙁

I get 21yr girls telling me I look 35 and I'm 48. So not there yet.
This is facts all day.
The young 20somethings are bold with it.
Especially if you are in shape and have you're life in order. House. Car(cars)
Expendable income.
My daughters friends have made suggestions to me. Those with single moms have also asked me out/over.
Dating life and options have never been better. Although I don't have the same energy I did back in my early 30s.

This is facts all day.
The young 20somethings are bold with it.
Especially if you are in shape and have you're life in order. House. Car(cars)
Expendable income.
My daughters friends have made suggestions to me. Those with single moms have also asked me out/over.
Dating life and options have never been better. Although I don't have the same energy I did back in my early 30s.

I'm pretty cardio fit. Just have the aches and cracking in the morning. I'm newly single, but 21 is just a tad to young to me. I'm going to go visit my daughter soon and she's like "try not to hook up with all my friends" lmao 😂

Why would they ask?

Is this unsolicited?

Happy for you. That would have been a first for me 🙁
No it happens to me to they know you’re older so they ask and you say how old you think I am, shit I had to get my DL to convince so chics at Crunch I was 43, 44 now I think our lifestyle makes us look younger even when we r bulking except the poor guys who go bald

I'm pretty cardio fit. Just have the aches and cracking in the morning. I'm newly single, but 21 is just a tad to young to me. I'm going to go visit my daughter soon and she's like "try not to hook up with all my friends" lmao 😂
Yeah I wrote that previous response right after getting a 90min massage.
Woke myself up snoring. :)
This mornings 3miler was a struggle even with the 70degree sun just beating down on my back.
That's too hot to run combined with no cloud cover.
I prefer to run with temps in the upper 50s low 60s and no sun. A nice breeze helps too.
I say all that to say. daily runs take a toll. Even more so with warmer temps and with bright sun.
Before I could play basketball. Lift. Whatever. Hit the club. Fuck around with females. Next day rinse repeat.
Now I have to pick one or the other for the day.

Yeah I wrote that previous response right after getting a 90min massage.
Woke myself up snoring. :)
This mornings 3miler was a struggle even with the 70degree sun just beating down on my back.
That's too hot to run combined with no cloud cover.
I prefer to run with temps in the upper 50s low 60s and no sun. A nice breeze helps too.
I say all that to say. daily runs take a toll. Even more so with warmer temps and with bright sun.
Before I could play basketball. Lift. Whatever. Hit the club. Fuck around with females. Next day rinse repeat.
Now I have to pick one or the other for the day.
Oddly enough cardio skyrockets my libido and a 21 year old is just right for fun no commitment preferably with a boyfriend so I can dick n go.

No it happens to me to they know you’re older so they ask and you say how old you think I am, shit I had to get my DL to convince so chics at Crunch I was 43, 44 now I think our lifestyle makes us look younger even when we r bulking except the poor guys who go bald
I'm bald now and still get nuff play.
The trick is to stay lean. That's why I do the swimmers body thing at this age.
A couple females(45+) been wanting to hang out today. But now I'm just laying down shooting the shit with you guys.
I told them I'm going to sleep early.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc