over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU KNOW YOUR A BODYBUILDER WHEN-

You know your a bodybuilder when your 6 year old asks you how much protein is in their supper!

You're a bodybuilder when you're in the hotel room and a girl you just met just took her clothes off and is naked on the bed and after you stripped as well you catch a glimpse of yourself in the bathroom mirror and the light/mirror is sooo good, you start posing, ignoring the girl, and then turn to the girl and start showing her how good you look while she's looking at you really strange.

Yeah, I did that... :eek:

LMAO:D

Close the deal after that;)

You're a bodybuilder when you're in the hotel room and a girl you just met just took her clothes off and is naked on the bed and after you stripped as well you catch a glimpse of yourself in the bathroom mirror and the light/mirror is sooo good, you start posing, ignoring the girl, and then turn to the girl and start showing her how good you look while she's looking at you really strange.

funny that same thing happen to me only diference i didnt meet her that same night.but looked at me and said u ok over there you won youer show already two weeks ago

When your girl comes to you saying she wants to screw and you say "no" because you have to go to the gym and workout.

when you walk by a car window an stop to check ur self out:eek:

You know you're a bodybuilder when you go to the doctors office and you tell the nurse she's almost as good as you at giving injections. Yep, did that. She looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head.

You know you're a bodybuilder when you go to the doctors office and you tell the nurse she's almost as good as you at giving injections. Yep, did that. She looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head.

LOL. I never said that, but I would talk to them about needle gauges and what needle gauges worked best for comfort and utility.

My daughter

You know your a bodybuilder when your 6 year old asks you how much protein is in their supper!

Ha! My 7 yo will look at how many calories are in her food or how much she burned on Wii fit!

guilty to alomost all the above, but I love it.

You also know you have to diet when your 3 year old daughter tells you over breakfast "Dad, don't eat any more breakfast as your tummy is too big"... :banghead:

You also know you have to diet when your 3 year old daughter tells you over breakfast "Dad, don't eat any more breakfast as your tummy is too big"... :banghead:

LOL, Right, Right

your in the video shop and a little boy is looking at you while tugging on his mom's shirt saying " Look mommy it's one of those wrestling men."

I'd add, when during the summer while youre wearing shorts guys are coming up to you and telling you how jacked your calves are. Wouldnt generally expect that since most just want to ask you how much you can bench, but I used to get the calf comments.

You know you're a bodybuilder when your girlfriend/wife/female friend grabs your pecs and says, "can I have some of that?"

Hahahahhahahahahaaa just happened to me 4 days back and her expression was like....wtf?? :eek:

hate it when i,m in th gym and some guy will hv to pose in th mirrow thn look to see if ur looking,i stop going to one gym for tht reason, i,m ther to work out,not see some guy poseing his leg.r they ll work out thn hv to go check ther arm come on get a life it was th same as it was ten minut ago,i swear .i love my look and health but i also have a life tht dosnt stay in a mirrow ilmo

HAHA, when I was in college, I asked the nurse if I could try to give myself a tri shot, she didn't go for it

LoL! Funny shit. She probably sexual frustrated and saying wtf you waiting for come and fuck meeeeeeeeeeee! hehehe

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member