advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know you're getting older in bodybuilding when...

When you don't open anymore gear related threads on your favorite forum and are only looking forward to discussions like this one... :eek:

When you don't open anymore gear related threads on your favorite forum and are only looking forward to discussions like this one... :eek:

Soooo real. I don't even bother clicking threads with words like "anadrol" or "npp" or things like that anymore. I used to get excited to click those. Now I jizz my pants when I see a thread on reversing aging or heart health

Soooo real. I don't even bother clicking threads with words like "anadrol" or "npp" or things like that anymore. I used to get excited to click those. Now I jizz my pants when I see a thread on reversing aging or heart health

Yeah, or prostate health.:headbang:

lol, i love it... it seems like in every other thread where a guy is talking about his "cycle" you ask him about one of two things: 1. his resting heart rate and 2. his bloodwork

not dogging you for it though, it's a great thing... you add a ton of health related stuff to this board, which is always needed

Yeah, or prostate health.:headbang:

Haha I'm not there yet so I never click those. Hopefully won't ever have to but you never know

lol, i love it... it seems like in every other thread where a guy is talking about his "cycle" you ask him about one of two things: 1. his resting heart rate and 2. his bloodwork

not dogging you for it though, it's a great thing... you add a ton of health related stuff to this board, which is always needed

lol jeez I guess I am kind of like that without realizing it sometimes! I went from being an AAS geek to a health geek so I can't help it.

Haha I'm not there yet so I never click those. Hopefully won't ever have to but you never know

Once you start approaching 50 you probably will. I think mine is enlarged because of all the years I took so much. Family history is also another big indicator. Almost all men though will eventually have issues.

A Nursery Rhyme on Aging
(To the tune of The wheels on the bus go round and round)

Well you tried to fart, oh no a shart.
Then you try to burb but throw a chirp.
There’s more hair on your back then your head or your sack.
And your wiener goes drip drop drip.

Last edited:
When you are starting to recognize less people on the forums from the old Bolex, Varix days.

Varix was my first interweb board hangout. First interweb order from "Testy" from there.

There was a meetup from one of the old boards at the infamous "Gold Club" in Atlanta a couple decades ago. Good Times.

Taking D-bol, and only D-bol, cause that was all you could get. Taking Reforvit orally, Big Ass Bladders from down under, Paper from the UK, the original Beach Body by Beach Boy, Butt Plug Philips, Body Opus etc.

PWood

Once you start approaching 50 you probably will. I think mine is enlarged because of all the years I took so much. Family history is also another big indicator. Almost all men though will eventually have issues.

Luckily, no prostate issues in my family. Between that and living healthy, odds are on my side when it comes to prostate issues. I just focus on the heart mostly.

Last edited:
Luckily, no prostate issues in my family. Between that and living healthy, odds are on my side when it comes to prostate issues. I just focus on the heart mostly.

By the time you near 50 years old you have about a 50% chance of having an enlarged prostate. By 80 years old its more than 80%.

"Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH, also known as an enlarged prostate, is growth of the prostate gland to an unhealthy size. A man's chances of having BPH go up with age:
Age 31-40: one in 12
Age 51-60: about one in two
Over age 80: more than eight in 10"

So most of us will get it. Add in use of steroids and the chances go up. Research seems to indicate that usage simply speeds up the rate of enlargement.

https://www.webmd.com/men/guide/prostate-problems#1

Shit....these days I sound like a big bowl of rice krispies when I get out of a chair or anything. It's all snap crackle and pop

When youtube had no commercials

Man, I had forgotten about that. How about you remember having an AOL service for dial up, or even earlier I was gaming on my Apple IIe and using a 800 baud phone modem!

Man, I had forgotten about that. How about you remember having an AOL service for dial up, or even earlier I was gaming on my Apple IIe and using a 800 baud phone modem!

Dude my dial up was so fucked up. If i was on the internet nobody could call my house. If someone did try to call my internet would stop working and id have to start all over.

Dude my dial up was so fucked up. If i was on the internet nobody could call my house. If someone did try to call my internet would stop working and id have to start all over.

LOL. Luckily mine wouldn't drop me but they would get that familiar old busy signal. It was worlds faster than the old modems we used with the Apple in the 80s though. Those were the kind where you would lay the phone handset down on the modem, in a pair of cups.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws