over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

you know youre on tren when

when you find yourself on your stomach laying on the floor drooling like a basset hound gasping for air after pinning yourself :D

This is the only downfall to Tren for me... I get anxious before every pin because of it.

Oh and the most horrific heartburn

This is the only downfall to Tren for me... I get anxious before every pin because of it.

Oh and the most horrific heartburn

inject with smaller pins, mix with different oils (for example some test prop) and inject slowly.
ive gotten tren cough only 2 times in over 120 tren ace injects... and it was not as bad as people claim it to be for me. just some pain in my throat and sweating profusely for 1-2 minutes. first time was with 100mg, was rather uncomfortable and i felt weird for a couple hours afterwards. second time was with 50mg and it was barely noticeable.

the heartburn is fucking weird though. sometimes its unbearable, especially when im cutting (wont go over 350mg a week while cutting anymore though because of appetite increase). when im bulking im just burping 5x as much or get some slight heartburn at night.

i remember trying to cut on 700mg tren ace a week at maybe 2000 kcals and i literally had to eat more because otherwise i feel like i wouldve died from acid reflux. plus i couldnt do 2000 anyways because of the appetite the stuff gave me

Last edited:
I about died when I read this, lol. Too true and too funny.
you get into arguments with inanimate objects

You know you are on tren when no one says anything when your shirt comes off, but the circumference of their eyes about doubles..... followed by a 'WTF are you on?'

inject with smaller pins, mix with different oils (for example some test prop) and inject slowly.
ive gotten tren cough only 2 times in over 120 tren ace injects... and it was not as bad as people claim it to be for me. just some pain in my throat and sweating profusely for 1-2 minutes. first time was with 100mg, was rather uncomfortable and i felt weird for a couple hours afterwards. second time was with 50mg and it was barely noticeable.

the heartburn is fucking weird though. sometimes its unbearable, especially when im cutting (wont go over 350mg a week while cutting anymore though because of appetite increase). when im bulking im just burping 5x as much or get some slight heartburn at night.

i remember trying to cut on 700mg tren ace a week at maybe 2000 kcals and i literally had to eat more because otherwise i feel like i wouldve died from acid reflux. plus i couldnt do 2000 anyways because of the appetite the stuff gave me

When I get Tren cough it's laying on the bed clutching my phone in case it doesn't turn out so good haha or over a sink because I am about to throw up from coughing so much.

I've been meaning to pick up some more slin pins and just do that. I have to take nexium, prescription strength meds, for my heartburn.

tren ace tip

guys i just remembered a tip i do before tren ace injects that would help you all guaranteed,

pop 2 zegrid caps a few hours before the inject and if possible load the tren with another compound ie test

try it and let me know

incbb

When you get in a fight with your lifting partner who is also on tren
and the only one hurt is 2 bystanders

When you jump up, eyes wide open at 3am, after having some of the most bizarre frightening nightmares ever,,,and the bed and pillow are compleatly soaked. Then you go back to sleep for another hour,lol

When someone asks you a question on how your day was and it feels like 'what is this 20 fucking questions!!'

I've been on some strong tren ace in my time, 100mg eod usually kicks in by the 3rd shot....im on a sponsor's tren ace now and i'm not feeling diddly squat. Huge disappointment...ill give it another week.

I've have done this for a while now and know exactly how legit tren ace feels in my body, why anyone would sell bunk tren ace is beyond me. Sigh...frustrating im just an honest bodybuilder not rich by any means....just trying to get ahead man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member