over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You might be a bodybuilder if.....

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys: If you look forward to teaching your daughter how to shave her legs just like daddy- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you can quote the protein content of a can of tuna fish to the second decimal point- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever used the words “sore” and “felt good” in the same sentence- you might be a bodybuilder

If you can identify Arnold Schwarzenegger from a picture showing only his calves- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you were ever late for work because the time flew by while you were posing in front of the mirror- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever took your clothes off in the restroom at work to check on your conditioning- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you can have a conversation lasting ten minutes or longer about essential amino acids- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever thought about flexing while standing in a police line up- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you diet down for your honey moon- you might be a bodybuilder

If you hear the name Jay Cutler and think Mr. Olympia- you might be a bodybuilder (Sorry all, the rest of America would say you were talking about a football player- I think.)

If you ever moved something really heavy, put it down and then picked it up again with your other arm to make sure your symmetry doesn’t suffer- you might be a bodybuilder

If you have conversations about how many grams of protein you’ve had for the day- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever brought your own food in Tupperware to a family dinner/wedding/restaurant- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you think that Tupperware is the greatest human invention after Hammer Strength Machines- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you know the exact circumference of your right bicep- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you think carrying 15% bodyfat qualifies you as a fat bastard- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you shave and drop your carbs slightly before going to the doctor’s office because you know you’ll have to take your shirt off- you might be a bodybuilder.

Ladies: If you complain to your girlfriends that you are holding water and it is blurring the definition in your abs, and they come after you with pitchforks and lighted torches- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever took chicken breasts to the movie theater so you wouldn’t miss a meal- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever got strange stares after asking for sodium free popcorn at the local movie theater- you might be a bodybuilder.

If a Foreman grill is a must for your carry on luggage- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you buy clothes at a particular department store because the lighting in the changing room makes you look ripped- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever worried that you were burning too many calories while standing in line- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever passed gas and birds started their migration early- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you don’t see anything wrong with using Ziploc bags as food containers- you might be a bodybuilder.

If your kid hits a front double biceps shot when someone points a camera and says “Pose!”- you might be a bodybuilder (Guilty on that one too.)

If ‘whey’ is not something that you only hear in nursery rhymes involving a little girl named Muppet- you might be a bodybuilder.

If anyone ever asked you if you had a degree in biochemistry after you explained to them what they should eat after a workout- you might be a bodybuilder.

If you ever felt left out at the annual office party because they didn’t have any sodium free skinless chicken breasts on the menu- you might be a bodybuilder.

If your idea of a dream vacation involves access to an on demand barbecue grill- you might be a bodybuilder.

When your chest is bigger than your girlfriends – you might be a bodybuilder.

When you refuse a slice of your own birthday cake – you might be a bodybuilder.

When you take more pills than your grandmother- you might be a bodybuilder.

When you schedule your college classes around your workout – you might be a bodybuilder.

When you leave a party to eat meal 6- you might be a bodybuilder.

When you pump up because you know you will have to take your shirt off at the doctor’s office- you might be a bodybuilder.

When you switch hands while brushing your teeth, just so your left arm gets the same workout as your right arm for purposes of maintaining symmetry – you might be a bodybuilder.

When you spend more time in a fitting room looking at yourself without clothes than you do while wearing the clothes that you went in to try on in the first place – you might be a bodybuilder.

You don’t want to marry a petite woman because your afraid of her “bad” genetics- you might be a bodybuilder.

:D

Everytime you take a crap as you sit on the toilet you check squat depth and form.

every time you pass a slightly reflective surface you do a 1/4 turn pose.

you read food labels and automatically adjust the math up to "your" portion size.

beautiful!!!

I'm guilty of many of these... particularly the pumps before any situation that might involve clothes coming off

hahahah this list is hilarious

i thought i was the only one who randomly takes off his shirt in the bathroom at work to see how conditioned i look or how my abs are that day

Flex in a police line up. LOL that was a good read

... If you push a shopping cart with a thumbless grip...

LOL!!! I can identify... today I had a business meeting scheduled for Friday that will be right during my normal workout hour… it pissed me off :D I usually try to do everything to keep that hour open. Today I failed :mad:

LOL...I am guilty of MANY of these...:eek:

If you nervously look up and down the street for police cars every time you go the mailbox, you might be a bodybuilder.

If you nervously look up and down the street for police cars every time you go the mailbox, you might be a bodybuilder.

lmaoooo

:p

oh ummm are we really that bad???? Well I am anyway.... funny funny shit hear, and how true they are..

Funny as hell...

And the truth shall set us free!!!:p

If you wake up in the middle of the night to drink a protein shake.

If you have ever gotten pissed when someone has said you look like you've lost weight.

:yeahthat:

lmao!! So true!!

These are great.....so funny.

When your comfortable taking your pants off at any time to show off your shredded wheels

When u sneak away from your desk at work to eat a meal

When u freak out thinking you have aquired some gyno, just to find out your sodium was high and u were holding water

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear