For bro's in the U S and A

**broken link removed**

Is this guy for Real or what?

STEEDA~

Last edited:
linky no worky

Sorry... My bad! Should be okay now!

STEEDA~

It's been discussed before. It's all BS. Do a search.

:( well i hope all that is bs

What the f***!

What is this ass clowns problem? This is all about the big stink that has been explained on this board already. The only question i have is if the e mails they are showing us copies of are legit. :confused:

Those guys are some of the biggest shit talkers around. I dont even have to read the link to know that the info they are putting out is pure bullshit.

These are the same guys that claimed that rubber stoppers used in multi-use vials were causing cancer -- (total bull, as these are the same type of stoppers being used by legit medical companies worldwide! ) They rely on scare-mongering and mis-information.

It drives me crazy the way they claim to be acting in the interests of the public when they come out with all this false info. Make no mistake about it, they most definitely DO have their own agenda when they come out with these stories...and it's pretty easy to see straight through to their hidden agenda when you read their stuff. They will continuously unjustly defame certain brands/labs while all the time pimping others to the public.

A bunch if shit talking liars, plain and simple. Not to be trusted.

CD

All i know is this is the first time i've heard of thses guys and from my own experince with one of the sources i have had great results from the products. So i don't know if they are tring to push their stuff or what, just me

Who is the owner of the website?

Who is the owner of the website?

You can read for yourself below! There are a number of links you can check out on there! I'm sure MUCH of what he has to say is bogus, just based off the fact that I have personally used a few of the "labs" HE claims to be "scammers" and I can attest to the quality of their products! It's funny how he makes these claims NOW, as most of them are gone due to Raw Deal!

**broken link removed**

The ONLY thing that makes me the least bit interested in all this IS that some of this IS actually very true!

**broken link removed**

STEEDA~

NUTRI-VET WAS GREAT MANY WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER

Like someone else already said, a lot of that info is 100% true.:( I guess it is up to the reader to decide which parts are true & what is BS..

I just think it's crazy what some of those assholes will do to save/make a buck! It definitely makes it difficult to decide who and who NOT to trust!

STEEDA~

hahaha

this fucking piece of shit

i sent him so many emails, calling his ass out on so many issues.... not one fucking response

he mentions he is a real estate investor in South America and isn't interested in selling steroids because he makes sooooo much money doing legal things..... whatever.... the funny thing is, the link to legit, proven sources is no longer there... if it ever was.

he lists every source who was ever busted as a scammer.... well, isn't that easy to say now that they are no longer around... fucking idiot.

Ive come accorss this site and info before,

he speaks alot of bull shit,

you will generally find people that go on site, boards etc slating certain products and UG labs have a hidden agender themselves and are no more than trying to divert people away from using certain products and towards others

i believe a lot of this is by Mick Hart, the so called 'Steroid Guru' who has given advice to many before and written books on the subject none that i have seen have actually been any good much like the advice he gives out, i believe his short stint with bodybuilding was short lived and came to an end none the less due to a drug induced heart attack or stroke.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131