advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You thogught Jersey Shore was stupid and annoying...WEEEELL, you were fucking wrong!!

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm8vDlj7jaU]Meet The Cast Of The Geordie Shore: The UK Jersey Shore - YouTube[/ame]

Haha, yeah I saw a couple of episodes when they aired it in Australia. Pretty funny, but I mainly watched it for that chick with the HUGE boobies:headbang:

I would rather watch that than the jersey shore.

Were on the 4th series here in the UK, the girls get better looking in the 2nd series but after that point they all start putting weight on and getting ruffer!

It is completly dumb but has become a bit of an institution over here with some of the shit they do :D

Holly is the girl with the FF boobs - she dies here hair bright red in the 2nd series and looks even hotter (in a dirty fuckable kinda way :cheeky'sm )

Were on the 4th series here in the UK, the girls get better looking in the 2nd series but after that point they all start putting weight on and getting ruffer!

It is completly dumb but has become a bit of an institution over here with some of the shit they do :D

Holly is the girl with the FF boobs - she dies here hair bright red in the 2nd series and looks even hotter (in a dirty fuckable kinda way :cheeky'sm )

since you watch it, can you tell me what that chick (don't know he name but shes the weird looking one) means when she goes on about a parsnip?? Cheers lol

Do other countries have stupid ass "reality" shows....or is the US just the dumbnut of the world...I have seen some weird shit linked that koreans and Japanese dooo...

but shit wait till honey boo boo get's international rights...;):D you will have a treat there!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nbhzKaqvA"]6 year old BEAUTY QUEEN - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Do other countries have stupid ass "reality" shows....or is the US just the dumbnut of the world...I have seen some weird shit linked that koreans and Japanese dooo...

but shit wait till honey boo boo get's international rights...;):D you will have a treat there!

Japan is the worst for adverts/TV shows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_HVz3l6uk]Japanese commercial for itchy groins - YouTube[/ame]

Geordie shore is so trashy that it is actually a complete blast to watch. I Definitely think its better than Jersey shore for that reason. Plus you just cant beat a Real Newcastle accent! Fookin mint...

Hahah. Nice to know it's not just the US. Looks like every country has classless low-bred backward trash.

I just wish we didn't put them on Television.

maybe its just me but the dark filthy perverted side of me would bang all those broads just the same as all the chicken heads on the original jersey shore...
and YES I said ALL lol

just to be crystal clear..for purely behind closed doors sexual purposes only, either a one time drunkin blur or on going fuck buddy arrangement, but in no way shape or form would I ever attempt to date or marry or any of them...

for me when they're in favor of getting hammered drunk and acting all obnoxiously sleazy that tells me that more than likely they would be a fun kinky fuck so I would have no prob with some face fucking ass pounding drunkin or sober ball draining good times LOL

Well I live at the jersey shore and I'd rather watch these guys than the original especially that those retards got paid a fortune for what I did for free since I turned 21.

I wish they would just stop. I think they are also doing one in West Vagina. I saw a clip of all riding in the back of a truck driving around shooting shit,fighting,drinking etc...Looks real stupid.

Well I live at the jersey shore and I'd rather watch these guys than the original especially that those retards got paid a fortune for what I did for free since I turned 21.

Exactly, this is part of the reason it bothered me. I was doing that shit and actually stopped for several years cause I grew up, now this this shot is popular and its played out.

Its pretty bad and makes us look like dicks....

they come in my bar sometimes and are a right pain in the arse :(

was that in English?? I Tried two time and can't understand what they are saying! lol

since you watch it, can you tell me what that chick (don't know he name but shes the weird looking one) means when she goes on about a parsnip?? Cheers lol

Shes talking about the guys dick looking like a parsnip (from memory i think she was also saying a small parsnip :D )

Personally, I thought Sammy was overall the best looking girl on Jersey Shore. JWOWW has the best body. Mike Situations girlfriend Paula is gorgeous in the face but lacks the body ( although she has a great body, just too skinny imo)

Personally, I thought Sammy was overall the best looking girl on Jersey Shore. JWOWW has the best body. Mike Situations girlfriend Paula is gorgeous in the face but lacks the body ( although she has a great body, just too skinny imo)

That^

But I watched two episodes of it and it started pissing me off.

The skinny Gaz guy or whatever talked about going to the gym and being buff and all that shit in the very first episode and I busted out laughing so damn hard!

One thing about jersey shore is that they are more beefed up than these guys (even though they are unproportional) and two of the girl in this show are hot but the others are like a cat's butt hole.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear