over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You tube bodybuilder Lenny hospitalized before his upcoming show

I feel sorry for the guy too, although to be honest I take what he says with a pinch of salt or two, anyone saying they drink 16 litres of water every day as he has, is lying. To be honest if he takes all he says he does he´s the least responsive guy to PED´s in the history of mankind.

Ya I have to agree with you about the 16 liters a day. I use to have a job where I worked within inches of up to 1700° molten aluminum for 12 hour shifts. When I first start I use to drink 3 gallons of fluids in 12 hours(which is a little over 11 liters, which is also 28lbs of fluids in 12 hours) but the rest of the day I might only drink another 1-2 liters tops. So unless someone had an extremely hot and physical job and was really trying, I don't think it would be possible to drink 4.2 gallons of water(16 liters) a day. At least not day in and day out for extended periods of time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHKPoknzsv0"]Brad & Jay visit Lenny In The Hospital - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

:eek:

I only watched a few minutes. losers

I have only seen a few episodes in the past but only for a few minutes. I listened to that whilst posting. Quite frankly they don't deserve more than the few mins you gave them. Some of the things are say are shocking. Good thing you didn't listen to the last 5 mins as that is really bad.

They are talking a lot of D N P possibly being used at the time of A-fib and rabdo that he said he had, along with a 170 resting BPM.

Who knows how much is true or not.

I feel bad for him, the guy is mentally ill and needs to be evaluated but nothing is going to change his mind set. Don't think he'll be able to tough out a heart attack or a stroke as he seems to think. At least he's doing what makes him happy.

Yeah man, same. The writing is on the wall with that guy's life, huh? It is pretty uncomfortable feeling really fully contemplating that....there is literally no way out for him that doesn't end in death directly attributed to his steroid use.

Shitty.

He looks exactly like sid haig from the movie devils rejects. Creepy looking mofo.

I'm always surprised to see the resilience of the human body every once in a while.

It really wants to live, and the man really wants to kill it.

MAYBE 8 liters is Beer....

Ya I have to agree with you about the 16 liters a day. I use to have a job where I worked within inches of up to 1700° molten aluminum for 12 hour shifts. When I first start I use to drink 3 gallons of fluids in 12 hours(which is a little over 11 liters, which is also 28lbs of fluids in 12 hours) but the rest of the day I might only drink another 1-2 liters tops. So unless someone had an extremely hot and physical job and was really trying, I don't think it would be possible to drink 4.2 gallons of water(16 liters) a day. At least not day in and day out for extended periods of time.

If anyone follows his videos, I don't expect him to live 23 more days till the ruby or whatever...as bad as it sounds. I have watched all those Delray Misfit Vids just for being a trainwreck...ya know?

He's on more shit than anyone ....GH slin DNP cytomel clen Tren test DNP phenibut and lord knows what else ...and he's worried about taking a blood thinner and almost positive they will want to put him on a drug that is an anti arrhythmic. Plus he might have to get his heart shocked under sedation to return it to normal rhythm. And he said the doc said it has been going on for a while now which can really weaken the heart.

He gets out and starts doubling back on the shit, I never wish anything bad on anyone but he was really pissing me off when he started ragging on the victims of the flood, haitian earthquake, and JJ Watt, but I guess that's just who he is.

I think you and I are the only defray misfit super fans here ;)

I agree with your emote analysis. I will say I genuinely think Lenny would be ok if he died tomorrow and if he feels that way then what the heck he loves his life on his terms and as far as I can tell isn't a drain on society or the tax payer.

I'd be really curious to see all the medical records after his stay in the hospital. He should donate his body to science lol.

Yeah man, same. The writing is on the wall with that guy's life, huh? It is pretty uncomfortable feeling really fully contemplating that....there is literally no way out for him that doesn't end in death directly attributed to his steroid use.

Shitty.

There's no way out for any of us bud

I would like to see a MRI of his visceral fat. He has to have 6" of it between his abdominal wall and intestines.

This guy and the crew that gave him fame need to just go away

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner