over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT STUPID LAWYERS FROM TEXAS

Fathead

Banned
I'M JIM ADLER THE TEXAS HAMMER AND IF YOU'VE BEEN HURT TAKING BODYBUILDING PILLS YOU COULD QUALIFY FOR A CASH REWARD"

I met this dumb fuck today at breakfast, a great way to start the day. I know some of you Texas boys have seen this retard spout all his crap about Xenadrine , hydroxycut etc. We sat down and my boss said another attorney wanted to meet with us but would not tell me who or for what.

Low and behold this egg plant head fucker comes walking up and sits down and intro's himself to me. Making a long story short this ass clown wanted to pick my brain about steroids and ECA's and anything else he could about dieting products. He is trying to start a class action law suit in TEXAS with a bunch of fat fucks ( TEXAS is the fattest State in the NATION) to say they have been hurt ie: like PHEN PHEN.

I talked to him because the man who signs my pay check asked me to but I declined any offers he gave me and told him in a round about way that he was the biggest piece of shit I ever met.

So in a way MIKE S maybe your right, maybe a grass root effort is what it is going to take because dumb fuckers and their dumb clients are going to ruin it for the rest of us.

I HATE FAT PEOPLE.:mad:

I will hammer, and hammer, and hammer until I get the settlement you deserve!

God, I hate that cocksucker. Ever notice how they run those commercials during the day when all th eunemployed people will see them in between watching thier soaps and eating potato chips, then get these bright ideas to get fast money?

Fucking ambulance chaser mentality!

Ive seen a similar comercial here 'if youve had problems from ephedra products'....

This shit must stop.

Its one of the big downfalls of our society-outrageous lawsuits! Along with (to name a few) Medical care. Pharmacutical costs. Loss of morality- lack of personal responsibilities. Media sensationalism (much relative to loss of morality). Loss of personal freedoms. Complete lack of job/financial security. Skyrocketing costs of...well, everything.

We are going straight into the shitter. I hate to see us in 10yrs if noone can steer this country in the right direction.

your right..it has got to start at the grass roots level andbe done ina articulate manner..just the facts..which is something the other side does not have..as corny as it sounds, if these idiots still get their way in the near future it looks like a march is in order..it is a sure fire way to get attention and hopefully the facts out to the public.. i have done security for some marches and you can not believe the amount of press that shows up..they love that stuff..:mad:

Maybe thats a great idea LATS. Now how do we get all the guys from the boards in one place to march? :D

We do have the facts on our side. Imagine if we could get a debate between Rick Collins and Joe Biden. Ive seen Rick speak with a camera in his face and he is completely polished and absolutely spectacular. Rick would tear him a new asshole and reduce him to utter shame. :eek: It would be a great day for us all!

MikeS said:
Maybe thats a great idea LATS. Now how do we get all the guys from the boards in one place to march? :D

Bodybuilders won't march - they'll burn too many calories! ;)

He sucked

Wolvie you from Texas? I go to Dallas once a month!

He sucked I saw his commercial in my hotel one night and could only think what a moron and then I get to meet him.
He told me about all this research he has done and wanted me to be an expert witness for his case which would be kind of hard seeing as what I look like I could only hurt his case. I have to tell you the percentage he offered would be a pretty good hunk of change but I have never been that way thats why I got fired from State Farm Insurance. I got tired of making sure the insurance company did not have tp pay out even to legitamte claims.

He even told me " I look like shit and women don't like all these muscles". He told me he could pull more tail with his money than I could with my body. My boss apologized later and said he wished he would not have set it up but he did it as a favor for his father.

I have no idea how an ass like that has made it as far as he has in life or how noone has not put a crowbar into his forehead.

I just had to share that with you guys and BIG A they'd only march if they were six weeks out from a show.

Yeah Fathead, I'm in Houston. There must be 100 of those types of commercials that air during the day, along with the worker's compensation commercials.

We can complain all we want

Xenedrine and others are gonna be banned. It sucks, but its true. There is nothing we can do about it. Its a done deal. Greed is whats driving these lawyers. The same is greed that is what causes a bottle test to cost 30 bucks from one person and 90 bucks from another. Its all about money. Nothing to do with right or wrong

If we all joined the class action suit we could get our $2.50 portion of the settlement. Of course the attorneys would get $50 million, but hey, they did all the work right? Talk about being used for someone else's gain.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member