over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You want it? Can't have it!

Oh I can see it now, the inbred teabaggers will protest Washington "get your hand off my trans fat" and "get Government out of my healthcare" while these same moochers suck off the medicare system dry. Man people with missing chromosomes are funny.

Actually around here I thought that nasty shit was banned. A lot of my clients own restaurants and pizzerias and they told me years ago they stopped using that shit because they had too and not one person can tell the difference, I know I can't. I guess up here in the round Earth society we like when nasty shit is banned from our food but the country still has a long way to go to remove all sorts of nasty shit ie cigarettes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dble post

Last edited:
dble post

Last edited:
What has to happen in America before cigarettes become banned? And sugar is more harmful than trans fats! Why don't they ban sugar!!!

What has to happen in America before cigarettes become banned? And sugar is more harmful than trans fats! Why don't they ban sugar!!!

Because $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Because $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ur right, lobbyist grease lots of palms to keep there products on store shelves. I guess there was no trans fat lobbyist!

Ur right, lobbyist grease lots of palms to keep there products on store shelves. I guess there was no trans fat lobbyist!

Lol exactly and the sugar industry is majooorrrrrrr dollars. No getting rid of them but I do love the fact that smokers have to go outside and with hospitals 300 feet away lol.

It comes down to this: a "free" society of people no longer have the ability to make choices for themselves in many aspects of their lives. We have people trying to limit the size of a container of soda being sold/bought yet will continue to sell 40oz malts. Not allowing people to eat trans fats (I don't, and think they're nasty, but that isn't the point) but will continue to allow smoking. The article states that this ban will save about 7k lives a year, imagine how many people would be saved if smoking were banned!

But that is the point, we are being told what is good for us, what is bad for us, what we can and can't eat, how to raise our kids, what we aren't allowed to say so we don't offend anyone etc

Don't forget that these people do raids on Amish farms to stop the massive RAW MILK distribution!

It's like living in a bubble. And NYMuscle, this isn't along party lines, but thank you for throwing it out there that the Tea Party wants the gvt to stay out of peoples personal lives. I don't see an issue with that. If you think that a group of people who's only interest is to fatten their pockets has your best interest at heart, than blindly follow what they tell you. You better stop using aas too, don't you know that they will make your dick fall off :D

Last edited:
Oh I can see it now, the inbred teabaggers will protest Washington "get your hand off my trans fat" and "get Government out of my healthcare" while these same moochers suck off the medicare system dry. Man people with missing chromosomes are funny.

Actually around here I thought that nasty shit was banned. A lot of my clients own restaurants and pizzerias and they told me years ago they stopped using that shit because they had too and not one person can tell the difference, I know I can't. I guess up here in the round Earth society we like when nasty shit is banned from our food but the country still has a long way to go to remove all sorts of nasty shit ie cigarettes.

would that mean that all people using medicare are moochers? From my understanding, it's a program paid into through mandatory taxation. Not sure how a "teabagger" is mooching on that.

when it all boils down......the more laws you have(good or bad) equals more taxes to be paid which equals a smaller citizen with less freedom. There is no argument to that fact. You can debate what's a good/justified loss of freedom through legislation and what is poor justification but the bigger the government is, the smaller the man is. Banning transfat is stupid, just like banning salt in restaurants is stupid, just like banning large sodas is stupid, just like banning anabolics is stupid. Free choice of what you do with your body should be kept as untouched as possible and, as someone pointed out, transfats have been taken out of a plethora of products from free market demand alone. I'd lend this is an example of needless government intervention.

would that mean that all people using medicare are moochers? From my understanding, it's a program paid into through mandatory taxation. Not sure how a "teabagger" is mooching on that.

No.

Medicare is government run and the same people who "want government out of my healthcare" love their Medicare.

These people were exposed to way too much lead paint as kids and its shown now in their lack of comprehension of how things work.

How is freedom of choice on what to eat relevant in this thread then? Of course people should be able to choose what to eat but that's not the discussion. This is a matter of removing toxic (not sure if that's the right word here) trans fats from foods that would taste just as good without them. It should be unanimous that this is the right move, warning labels be dammed.

Now, if trans fats did actually alter the taste for the better, we would be having a completely different discussion here, where choice would come into play.

Relevant, I thought, because the title of the thread is "You want it? Can't have it!"

So you would agree that people should be free to choose their poisons but that's irrelevant to a discussion about prohibiting trans fats? With all due respect that seems like a contradiction.

All this is going to do is create a black market of trans fats where outlaw motorcycle gangs are going to hydrogenate their own unsaturated fats in industrial warehouses selling their dirty products to shady pizzeria joints. The underground trans fat pizza market will boom and since these organized criminals are unable to solve their property disputes in a court of law they'll resort to hydrogenated violence. I'm totally kidding by the way.

But in all seriousness the government is nothing more than a legalized mafia that is bought by big corporations. Why is smoking fine but trans fat banned? Politicians are bought. Laws are bought. Considering the revolving door policy between Monsanto and the FDA, big pharma, yada yada ... do you really trust a politician with your health? Half of these guys are smoking crack anyways.

I'm against trans fats as well. I just don't think I need to use government to force my beliefs on everyone else. Thats what the free market is for. You vote with your dollars instead of chasing empty promises from politicians.

Anyways I could rant for days ... hence the name.

How is freedom of choice on what to eat relevant in this thread then? Of course people should be able to choose what to eat but that's not the discussion. This is a matter of removing toxic (not sure if that's the right word here) trans fats from foods that would taste just as good without them. It should be unanimous that this is the right move, warning labels be dammed.

Now, if trans fats did actually alter the taste for the better, we would be having a completely different discussion here, where choice would come into play.

You have to remember that toxicity is always dose dependant. Simply the context and dosage at which a person eats a particular food or substance always needs to come into play. Will a bag of fries 2-3 x/wk do anything to harm a person? The answer is no, especially if this person is eating healthy the rest of the time.

Eating unhealthy foods for a long period of time, in excessive amounts can definately have an effect. However, there are also many other factors that would probably come into play with their diet anyway.

For me, government needs to get the hell out of the way in what we eat. Those who are fat and unhealthy will continue to be fat and unhealthy regardless of whether it is eliminated or not. I just do not think that my freedom of choice to eat a bag of fries, a soda, a Gatorade, a hot dog, a cheeseburger, a pizza, ice cream, biscuits and gravy, a big fat filet mignon, etc, etc....should be ruined by a bunch of idiots that do not understand that dosage and context are the determining factor.

NY Muscle don't tread on my trans fats you fucking commie.

Kidding bro. LOL @ your round earth society haha good one.

Attachments

• A8JywJWCYAAOjv8.jpg
    A8JywJWCYAAOjv8.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
NY Muscle don't tread on my trans fats you fucking commie.

Kidding bro. LOL @ your round earth society haha good one.

Lmfao

I work in food distribution. 90 % of chains do not use trans fat oil even in fry oil. It changed about 2 years ago. I believe only popeyes and a couple others use trans fats even in oil. Most fry oil is labeled TFF for trans fat free. I am speaking along the lines of resturant chains not McDonalds or BK,etc. Long story short if u indulge in french fries at a steakhouse you are still trans fat free.

Lol exactly and the sugar industry is majooorrrrrrr dollars. No getting rid of them but I do love the fact that smokers have to go outside and with hospitals 300 feet away lol.

Yeah man working in a hospital that is a great thing. But wait until they make u take ur soda 300ft away lol!

What I find even more amazing than this, is the freaking Liberals do not understand the difference between equal opportunity and equality. As long as equal opportunity exists, it is up to the individual to make the best of it, not the fucking government to try and make everyone equal!

I'm sure you're right, and I'm sure that they are fried in the same oil as the seafood, touch the same surfaces as bread and flour, etc. It's just crazy that there can be so much crap in such a simple food it's ridiculous. If you don't make it yourself you just never know what you're eating...
That's not even true any more with all the GMO being used in our food supply and poor treatment of the soil. It's gotten to the point where you have to buy from someone you trust or grow everything yourself to know what you're truly eating.

But in all seriousness the government is nothing more than a legalized mafia that is bought by big corporations. Why is smoking fine but trans fat banned? Politicians are bought. Laws are bought.

Pretty tricky to topple a 35 Billion dollar industry.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws