advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You want to bash Anthony Roberts? Go ahead!

He's currently writing a new book. I reckon a few of us lucky ones may get a mention....Cant wait.

He's currently writing a new book. I reckon a few of us lucky ones may get a mention....Cant wait.

Don't know why he is bothering.

Every cent he makes from the sale of the book will go to BC to pay off his $^ million plus lawsuit judgement plus BC's legal fees.

Unless A-Con plans on giving the book away free as a downloadable eBook... Not that I'd bother with his likely plagerized BS....

Anthony Roberts Attempting to bring down Research Chemicals

There has been a HUGE development in the "Steroid " community that will bother many of you. Anthony Roberts, known steroid reporter, has been contacting and cooperating with lawyers and law enforcement to take down the popular research chemicals that have been sold on steroid websites around the world. Anthony has not only cooperated with these groups, but has secretly been attacking these companies behind the scenes with many
different screen names.

Read more - **broken link removed**

Last edited:
What a dickhead!

Im so used to this guy. He even commented on me a few times in his blog. I had it out with him on a forum years ago and tore him apart. I know his history. Innovative Research sued him years ago just before AnabolicReview did. They didnt collect but it was about the point of it. I think everyone has sued this guy. I remember that whole fiasco about him on AnabolicReview. Honestly, what he's doing is nothing new. He can't make any more waives than law enforcement agencies aren't already aware of with out him. I've been through this up and down paranoia for years.

During ORD the research companies were all shut down and raided with seizure warrants. Did anyone get arrested and charged for selling or having a peptide or research chem? Only people that were charged were those that were dabbling in other illegal activities and got caught during the same raid.

Innovative was shut down and investigated for 3 months. Case was closed Thanks to Rick Collins.

Is that why innovative research became innovative peptides now?

I always use them guys.

i see alot of people getting nervous for nothing....

disclaimers, proper lablels, and customer aggreance to terms and conditions will go a LONG way...

illl bet precision goes first..cant sponosr bodybuilding events and expect to be cool with the FDA...fucking tool that jim is...

i sponsor science fairs...thats about it...lol

I love the part in the last episode of Breaking Bad when Gus is going to kill the old man and he's got the syringe full of insulin and says, "after your gone, people will only remember that you are a "pienche ratta." that is all he is. He is lower than the cockroach I stepped on this morning. What a scumbag. How does he live with himself?

Got this from another site:

Anthony Robert Connors. His date of birth is 12-25-1977. Up until recently he lived in Hasbrouck Hts., NJ and in the past has shown an address of 132 Lawrence Avenue, Hasbrouck Hts., NJ with a phone of 201-288-7551

Last edited:
what chemical suppliers has he been linked to taking down?

it takes alot to get a site and the owners in trouble...

the owners wrent on their 'A" game and prob were not obeying the laws

what chemical suppliers has he been linked to taking down?

it takes alot to get a site and the owners in trouble...

the owners wrent on their 'A" game and prob were not obeying the laws

AR-r has taken down its ai's and serms. Removed it's banners from sites. Not sure if it's connected to the roberts thing for sure

Got this from another site:

Anthony Robert Connors. His date of birth is 12-25-1977. Up until recently he lived in Hasbrouck Hts., NJ and in the past has shown an address of 132 Lawrence Avenue, Hasbrouck Hts., NJ with a phone of 201-288-7551

:rolleyes:::ction-sm We should all just pop in and say hello!

It wont be long until some bodybuilder mafia will gun the fucker down.

They've had law enforcement issue's in the past also. Don't blame them for being cautious.
AR-r has taken down its ai's and serms. Removed it's banners from sites. Not sure if it's connected to the roberts thing for sure

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131