over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young gun blast and cruise

Cruise and blasting is the way to go if you plan on being a succesful bodybuilder :)

if you do cycles and can stand going from 750mg test a week+other stuff then dropping to your natural levels, then go for it. I cant stand being off cycle, its shit.

Thats how I am. I started a PCT after my first cycle, 2.5 weeks in I was moody, lethargic, breaking out in acne from the clomid and didnt wanna deal with it. Hopped onto a cruise and felt so much better. I will probably take a break in 2 more blasts for 3-4 months probably and just get off AAS for a bit and then get back on.

Can you give us an idea of how many cycles you have run in the past? I know your not going to like my answer, but I absolutely disagree with someone your age stays ON for extended periods of time. Also, I think your running a good amount of gear.

I know you mention, your about to turn 21 and I have been is your shoes too, but at your age your taking your health for granted......I guarantee, you think much differently at 35 in regards to your health.

Can you give us an idea of how many cycles you have run in the past? I know your not going to like my answer, but I absolutely disagree with someone your age stays ON for extended periods of time. Also, I think your running a good amount of gear.

I know you mention, your about to turn 21 and I have been is your shoes too, but at your age your taking your health for granted......I guarantee, you think much differently at 35 in regards to your health.

Im just over half done my 3rd blast. Been blasting and cruising for 8 months now, did two 10 week blasts and one 6, all with test except my first cycle which had EQ. I know not many recommend it but Im doing it as long as my blood work checks out fine which so far it has. I tried PCT, hated it and stopped 2.5 weeks in to cruise. I dont plan on staying on non stop, after my next blast im going to take a bit of a break from AAS.

You will look pretty damn good on a gram a week of test prop or 200mg of test with 500 each of npp and tren ace. But make no mistake that won't win you the local regional show and not even close for anything nationally.

That is False. There are some of us who can take between 1-1.2 grms. of gear and be competitive at the national level. I will say this, it was at a lighter weight class. Also I was able to hit 225 lbs. at about 12% bf. seven years ago on 1050 mgs. a week doing short cycles. It took me 5-6 months to hit that weight starting from 200 lbs. I stand at 5 feet 4 inches. I'll admit that i was also using gh and slin sporadically.

That is False. There are some of us who can take between 1-1.2 grms. of gear and be competitive at the national level. I will say this, it was at a lighter weight class. Also I was able to hit 225 lbs. at about 12% bf. seven years ago on 1050 mgs. a week doing short cycles. It took me 5-6 months to hit that weight starting from 200 lbs. I stand at 5 feet 4 inches. I'll admit that i was also using gh and slin sporadically.

He was making a general statement. Meaning alot of people who use only 1 gram of gear total wont get very far overall, but there are exceptions. And using gh and slin will increase your chances of pushing further than just the AAS alone, so you are speaking out of context of his statement.

He was making a general statement. Meaning alot of people who use only 1 gram of gear total wont get very far overall, but there are exceptions. And using gh and slin will increase your chances of pushing further than just the AAS alone, so you are speaking out of context of his statement.

I'm glad some people have reading comprehension

Should I try high-med test with same or less NPP my first go? To see how I respond and adjust from there or just jump into low test high NPP. I have both Tren A and NPP btw, but I hear many people saying they will never ever run 2 19-nors together at the same time. Is that just a myth that thats bad or does increase prolactin and such to an extreme degree.

Should I try high-med test with same or less NPP my first go? To see how I respond and adjust from there or just jump into low test high NPP. I have both Tren A and NPP btw, but I hear many people saying they will never ever run 2 19-nors together at the same time. Is that just a myth that thats bad or does increase prolactin and such to an extreme degree.

IMO/IME it was/is a complete myth. I've ran 150mg ED of tren ace for weeks at a time. With low test no sides really. I also ran 500/500 a week of both tren ace and npp again no real sides to complain about.
So if you can run one 19nor at whatever dose I would surmise you could divide that in half and run both at the same total dose

I guess if you have piss poor genetics, you have to load up on the gear.

Well this blast ends in 4 weeks, going to take 2-3 weeks off hitting DAA and the rest of my clomid at low dose, let body downgrade a little then get back on with my first tren or NPP run! Probably tren as I can do a quick 8 week blast with it and then cruise at 250 for a few weeks before starting NPP in the spring in time for rugby

I think this is a myth. Just my opinion. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131