over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young guys and heart issues

test33

Newbies
I'm a 27 year old competitive power lifter with a 2k total in the 242 class so I've pushed it pretty hard but nothing to crazy in my eyes, but I was curious as to if Any young guys in here have had a stent put in and what recovery was like as well as if you were able to return to the platform or weight training in general? Long story short, I was having chest pain ended up getting a EKG, it came back abnormal. They sent me off to have blood work, chest x ray, ct scan which all came back fine. They also had me do a nuclear stress test. Well that came back abnormal so now i'm getting a Cardiac catheterization. Interested if any one else has delt with this.

Thanks,

I didn't have the same issue you have but I did have a big problem. 2 years ago, open heart surgery because my aortic root had enlarged (most likely blood pressure related). They had to replace the root and I now have mild aortic regurgitation as a result. I'm lucky though because my heart is in very good shape other than that. Just had a follow up two days ago.

I didn't have the same issue you have but I did have a big problem. 2 years ago, open heart surgery because my aortic root had enlarged (most likely blood pressure related). They had to replace the root and I now have mild aortic regurgitation as a result. I'm lucky though because my heart is in very good shape other than that. Just had a follow up two days ago.

I did not know you had aortic regurgitation. What did the cardiologist tell you about it? Do you have to do check ups on it every year? Was this caused by having high blood pressure?

I did not know you had aortic regurgitation. What did the cardiologist tell you about it? Do you have to do check ups on it every year? Was this caused by having high blood pressure?

Yea it's mild-moderate, probably as a result of the aortic root aneurysm that occurred (which was caused by high blood pressure). Yes I've been doing check ups every six months but I'm gonna switch it to yearly since everything seems to be stable. If it ever gets worse down the road (hopefully it won't), there's a minimally invasive option to get that resolved.

Forgot to mention to the op I was 28 when it happened

Yea it's mild-moderate, probably as a result of the aortic root aneurysm that occurred (which was caused by high blood pressure). Yes I've been doing check ups every six months but I'm gonna switch it to yearly since everything seems to be stable. If it ever gets worse down the road (hopefully it won't), there's a minimally invasive option to get that resolved.

Forgot to mention to the op I was 28 when it happened

Gotcha. Is the invasive option a TAVR or TAVI?

Either way, glad to hear you got everything under control and always look out for your health.

What were the symptoms?????

How's your HR been????

Gotcha. Is the invasive option a TAVR or TAVI?

Either way, glad to hear you got everything under control and always look out for your health.

Yep that's the one and thanks

What were the symptoms?????

How's your HR been????

No symptoms

I'm trying so hard to keep it below 70 but it's difficult, probably as a result of the leak. I've gotten it to 60-65 but it seems to want to be low-mid 70s most of the time

Last edited:
Damn man that's rough. Sounds like everything has improved and going well. Are you able to train like you use to?

How did you uncover the problem????

Was it in your blood work????

:cool:

Damn man that's rough. Sounds like everything has improved and going well. Are you able to train like you use to?

Yep, I'm actually the strongest I've ever been and I only play around with TRT and a little GH, except the occasional bumping of test dose to no more than 500mg. This strategy hasn't made anything worse as I make sure bp/hr are always in range.

How did you uncover the problem????

Was it in your blood work????

:cool:

Nope, I had a slightly "off" ekg, and then it was discovered in an echocardiogram and CT scan.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rum/117825-i-just-had-open-heart-surgery.html

Last edited:
Yep, I'm actually the strongest I've ever been and I only play around with TRT and a little GH, except the occasional bumping of test dose to no more than 500mg. This strategy hasn't made anything worse as I make sure bp/hr are always in range.

Nothuman,

If you don't mind me asking, how much GH do you normally run?

When you get on 500mg of test, for how many weeks do you run it before you go back to TRT?

Nothuman,

If you don't mind me asking, how much GH do you normally run?

When you get on 500mg of test, for how many weeks do you run it before you go back to TRT?

2-3iu max and I usually stick to 150-200mg but if I do bump it, no more than 8 weeks. I did do one heavy blast for 6 weeks after the op and could probably blast heavy every so often if I wanted to and be fine if bp was normal but I like the way I look already so it's not worth the trouble.

Do you take any meds. Bp, cholesterol, blood thinner, etc.?

Do you take any meds. Bp, cholesterol, blood thinner, etc.?

Not that I am prescribed or anything. I take telmisartan without an RX but only for the health benefits.

My doctor ran some tests when I was about 25 (37 now) and my aortic root was slightly enlarged as well. He wanted me to get it checked out once a year to make sure it didn't get much bigger and said it was likely due to my size. I've been between 250-300lbs since then and last years results were the same. I worry about it all the time though. However I don't divulge in any kind of high dosage. TRT at 100mg most of the year, HCG only for about 3-4 months, then blast to 500mg test max for a month or two.

I'm impressed at you guys staying at trt doses. Do you use any other compounds anymore?

i don't know the surgery, your health rely on what cycle have u run and if u usually do some fitness, how many have u use on a cycle

Very happy to hear that mate. U do take super duper care of yourself now so thats why things are working so well for u.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws