over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young guys freak out about levels after pct, then TRT

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I train with and know several guys that use gear that are under 25. They run average cycles(6-8 weeks) but cycle 2-3 times a year, as do I. What is up with them freaking out about their levels post pct and wanting TRT? For example my friend was at 425 ngs after a 6 test cycle, and now wants to get TRT. I try to explain that the levels will come back. The issue with TRT at a young age is you can't have kids which would suck! Personally my levels were low for up to 6 months post cycle on my last one, but I retested at 8 months and they were at the low 1000s. People need patience, levels will bounce back if you are still a young guy.

A lot of guys will view it as a step backwards to have low levels during/after pct.

This could be an issue when guys want "results now" etc. I'm not sure about the statement of not being able to have kids on trt though. There have been quite a few guys have children on trt if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Test levels don't always bounce back to previous levels after cycles whether you pct or not. Everytime you cycle, you damage your endocrine system. That's a risk that bbers and aas users in general take whether they know it or not.

Last edited:
Can't have kids? I know several people who conceive while on blast even..

From everything I've read it seems the majority of aas user are able to have kids. I sure hope I can one day. And yes sometimes your levels will come back over time maybe not as high as they once were it just depends. However for me naturally the highest I ever tested was 570 so it wasn't that great when I'm only in my mid 20's. For you to come back into the 1000's naturally is great. I certainly need and want to come off but don't want to deal with the emotional sides of it all.

From uk my levels are like 5.0
after 6 months after my last cycle
I made the bed I will now sleep in it
Got kids any way and got a little twitch earlyier on today so hopefully theres life in the old boy yet

All 3 of my kids were conceived on high doses of test.

High levels are fine mate (even a myth that if your using theres more chance of you having boys )its lads getting scarred with low levels of test
That are wanting trt to boost there levels back up with out allowing there own body's to naturally achieve this over time

I must admit I am one of these young guys crusing til the end of the year on a bulk, I have a goal in mind and come new year i will then rest, the emotional side of things wasnt bad but I felt fine in week 3 of pct so jumped back on, I no the risks but feel it's worth it for the rest of year

I must admit I am one of these young guys crusing til the end of the year on a bulk, I have a goal in mind and come new year i will then rest, the emotional side of things wasnt bad but I felt fine in week 3 of pct so jumped back on, I no the risks but feel it's worth it for the rest of year

I've done exactly the same mate in the past but have been told week 3 of pct my body will still be anabolic if I've been using long esters if I could change the past think maybe short ester are better long term as they are in and out you can start pct faster and jump back on faster

I burned out my HPTA from 2 12 week cycles & pro hormone use....nothing crazy either. Followed all the rules....the cycles were 1 amp of sust 250 x12 weeks....pro hormones OTC with breaks after....I'm on TRT & sterile. Had to pay for invitro to have another kid. Cycles were in the late 90s, don't kid yourself it can happen to you too....you can also abuse the fuck outta yourself & be fine....but sooner or later, you won't be.

I've done exactly the same mate in the past but have been told week 3 of pct my body will still be anabolic if I've been using long esters if I could change the past think maybe short ester are better long term as they are in and out you can start pct faster and jump back on faster

Yeah iv been on prop so kept it short ester first week was ruff then felt no drop in libido and the lads where of normal size come week 2 but I think us young ones are most impatient!

Can't have kids? I know several people who conceive while on blast even..

Sorry about that! My mistake about the kids part. That was a "bro science" comment I made

I followed Big A's protocol of 50mg clomid e3d and my boys are fuller than ever. They hang nice and low and have some weight to them. I don't even use HCG. I've been on for 5 months. If I came off right now, I don't think it would take me long at all to get back to normal. The trick is to keep your body producing its own LH, so that it never forgets how to.

but I retested at 8 months and they were at the low 1000s. People need patience, levels will bounce back if you are still a young guy.

Wow, low 1000s! That is really high for natural but possible I suppose, really rare.

I agree with what youre saying. These young guys don't think about the future and how this might affect them. Most too also consider 200-300 mg/wk doing TRT!

Wow, low 1000s! That is really high for natural but possible I suppose, really rare.

I agree with what youre saying. These young guys don't think about the future and how this might affect them. Most too also consider 200-300 mg/wk doing TRT!

Yeah I'm not making up my natural level. I actually am pretty moody and jumpy when I'm not on gear. Guess everyone's body is different. Yeah 200mg a week is a mild cycle.... That would put one at around maybe 1200+ .

Young guys just don't think and go crazy, they want trt so bad.

the best part is everyone gets there test levels tested after there cycle and never before it

and then come to a conclusion they are suppressed

most dont realise that was actually there original test level, or not far off that

everyone thinks that standard test count is in the low 1000s for young men, its not

I followed Big A's protocol of 50mg clomid e3d and my boys are fuller than ever. They hang nice and low and have some weight to them. I don't even use HCG. I've been on for 5 months. If I came off right now, I don't think it would take me long at all to get back to normal. The trick is to keep your body producing its own LH, so that it never forgets how to.

This sounds a good protocol going to look into this

That's actually an awesome idea. Do you run that on and off cycle? Like all year right? Saves money on hcg....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131