over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Younger Bodybuilders....

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Im curious. How many of you guys that are under 25 are competitive or Advanced bodybuilders. By that I mean you know what your doing and are decent or better then the average Gym rat?
Id like some advice and maybe some help on a project
from the generation below my old ass :D

I just eclipsed 25. I'm not going to say I'm advanced by any means but I know how to train and diet right and am constantly learning and applying my knowledge. I competed this past year and was shredded to the bone so I have the dieting down, just need the size.

It helps that I've been working with homonunculus for about a year and a half now and he's really showed me the ropes.

I'd be glad to help with your project if I fit the bill for the kind of person you are looking for.

Last edited:
For this project Im going to need 4-5 old guys vs 4-5 new era.
I have my old guys :) me being one.
Im just not sure WHO THE YOUNG GUNS ARE HERE?

MentalFlex.
Ill pm you within the next few days to chat some more.
Homonunculus is the man! I always try to read his posts.

Sounds good rAJJIN.

And yes, Scott is the man!

Im curious. How many of you guys that are under 25 are competitive or Advanced bodybuilders. By that I mean you know what your doing and are decent or better then the average Gym rat?
Id like some advice and maybe some help on a project
from the generation below my old ass :D

Im 25 but I dont know what you mean advanced been cycling for a year this year stepped it up only going to cruise. Know my body well, food training compounds and such. Im not looking to compete again until I get to my max potetial which I have told to be 230-240 3.5-4% current 5'6.5 ( i usually say 7) 190 contest condition (184 dry to the bone)

What exactly are you looking to do

Raj-I'm 41 (in 2 weeks). Am I young compared to you? Lol been in this game for 25 yrs. lol

Well, I just turned 26 in the beginning of December...

I've only done two shows (both about 1.5 years ago) and I certainly wouldnt consider myself "advanced" although I would say I definitely understand what needs to be done to get to that level.

I have a log going with my plan to become advanced if you'd like to take a look and judge for yourself if I fit what you're looking for.

Oh and I did my first cycle at 20 so almost 6 years experience with AAS.

Wasted first 4 years with time on=time off but now I blast and cruise.

Last edited:
22 here! :D But I have a bad year and only been doing this for almost 4 years.

Not going to lie though...when it comes to diet, every time I feel confident about my knowledge I end up reading something by Shelby or john and then I discover that I still don't know anything.

I'm 23 and have been bodybuilding since I was18. But have been doing it right for two years ans some change.

23 here! Been doing this for close to 5 years. I would like to believe I know how to train and diet and would say i'm far above a gym rat. I am NASM certified is PT and Nutrition as well.

Depends on the gym... at my school, I'd venture and say I would look the best in competition, but at the local 24 they have some BIG dudes who put me to shame :( lol

what would you consider the criteria for being an advanced young bodybuilder?
there are the obvious like training and diet, and even how your whole day revolves around your goals. but what about size, detail, seperation and overall muscle maturity. would these be as important seeing that most younger bodybuilders probably havent had time to achieve this? i guess if you havent
mastered what works best for yourself and have all variables in check by around this age then you can't be considered young and advanced. thoughts.
i just turned 26 myself and i'm now 305lbs with some visible serratus and abdominals at 6.1 . but i don't see that as being important compared to
ones knowledge and understanding of bodybuilding. knowing what the body is doing and what it needs and when. i think understanding that far outweighs
a younger advanced bodybuilders size and strength unless they have used that
knowledge to bring them so much closer to there maximum potential. but someone who just has great genetics and a lack of understanding of there body, no i do not think this is advanced at all,just young.

what would you consider the criteria for being an advanced young bodybuilder?
there are the obvious like training and diet, and even how your whole day revolves around your goals. but what about size, detail, seperation and overall muscle maturity. would these be as important seeing that most younger bodybuilders probably havent had time to achieve this? i guess if you havent
mastered what works best for yourself and have all variables in check by around this age then you can't be considered young and advanced. thoughts.
i just turned 26 myself and i'm now 305lbs with some visible serratus and abdominals at 6.1 . but i don't see that as being important compared to
ones knowledge and understanding of bodybuilding. knowing what the body is doing and what it needs and when. i think understanding that far outweighs
a younger advanced bodybuilders size and strength unless they have used that
knowledge to bring them so much closer to there maximum potential. but someone who just has great genetics and a lack of understanding of there body, no i do not think this is advanced at all,just young.

Well said!

Just turned 22 here. Depends on what you consider advanced.

For how long I've ran at what doses, I'd say advanced. But haven't blasted to the gills and am not about to step on a national level anytime soon. Life revolves around bodybuilding, but it doesn't run it. Will take it up a notch once more disposable income and time become available, but at 22, I'm finishing a dual major and still setting up my future, so that dictates how much time and $ I currently put into this hobby.

Been personal training since 18 though and studying nutrition/cooking for myself since 16 so above typical gym rat ime.

I'm 23, and I've been competing since I turned 16. I'm competitive on a local level :cool:

I am 23.. I think I am pretty knowledgeable. On paper I am a shit bodybuilder though lol

I am 23....I have done a couple of national shows....I am currently 5'6" 260lbs

Damn! 23 5'6" and weigh 260!! Pics please!!

Southernmuscle is legit, you can trust him on that: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/95727-physique-jealousy-2.html#post1471924

Just wanted to add this as well. I've been training seriously since I was 13. Got my personal training certification at 16 and ran a kids fit program all through high school. In college I ran group fitness classes and was a personal trainer to students and faculty.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131