over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Younger Bodybuilders....

For this project Im going to need 4-5 old guys vs 4-5 new era.
I have my old guys :) me being one.
Im just not sure WHO THE YOUNG GUNS ARE HERE?

MentalFlex.
Ill pm you within the next few days to chat some more.
Homonunculus is the man! I always try to read his posts.

Can you tell us what your project entails, what it is all about!? You have really peaked my interest.

Well im 18 s and ive done 1 show so far, im currently 18 weeks out from my 2nd show.

what is this project that you were thinking of doing?

Im 25 but I dont know what you mean advanced been cycling for a year this year stepped it up only going to cruise. Know my body well, food training compounds and such. Im not looking to compete again until I get to my max potetial which I have told to be 230-240 3.5-4% current 5'6.5 ( i usually say 7) 190 contest condition (184 dry to the bone)

What exactly are you looking to do

By Advanced I mean Just better then average is all.
It does not have to be Teen National winner or National competitor.
It does not even have to be a competitor. Just a few select young guys that knows whats up and are Pretty well built and knowledgeable.

Raj-I'm 41 (in 2 weeks). Am I young compared to you? Lol been in this game for 25 yrs. lol

Damn your old compared to me :D Im 36 or 37...Old enough I forget now.

I'm guessing he wants 20-25. And by advanced. Someone that's been on national stage.

Could be wrong

Naw, I dont expect that. It would limit it to a small group I think.
Ill make a post to explain More since I have guys curious:p

What Im going to do is Open a forum. Brand new from day#1 post#1 and member #1

I want some future talent and young guys to Moderate and manage it, Helping me with ideas and ways to improve it. Ive been learning the vbull and How the forums work from top to bottom..... and want to give it one more go trying to build an active and successful board.

There will be No Gear banners. It will be limited to research and Legal sponsors. The main Sponsor of the forum will Be Synthetek...and others added
hopefully if we can get it to take off.
There will be an anabolic forum. Ill allow members to talk about "sources" but there will be rules put in place (by you guys with my help) as needed if it grows to that point.

So Long story short I want to build a good team Of 4-5 good young bodybuilders.
Guys that would Like to be on a main banner for the forum... Guys that would like to make it a home forum and shape it the way they like, or the way they think is catchy to the generation below me.

If it might be something you would like to do Pm or let me know.

Last edited:
Damn, we got some big young boys up in here. Especially SouthernMuscle:eek: Keep it up guys!

I want some future talent and young guys to Moderate and manage it, Helping me with ideas and ways to improve it. Ive been learning the vbull and How the forums work from top to bottom..... and want to give it one more go trying to build an active and successful board.

There will be No Gear banners. It will be limited to research and Legal sponsors. The main Sponsor of the forum will Be Synthetek...and others added
There will be an anabolic forum. Ill allow members to talk about "sources" but there will be rules put in place (by you guys with my help) as needed if it grows to that point.

Guys that would Like to be on a main banner for the forum... Guys that would like to make it a home forum and shape it the way they like, or the way they think is catchy to the generation below me.

Sounds like a great idea, are you thinking of a professional muscle for younger guys under 25? or something like that? it sounds like a good idea, but i dont think i would ever want the responsibility of being a moderator! lol

one thing i could offer as friendly advice is not to have the first thing you see when you go onto a website being a massive advertisement banner with 100 flashing adverts, advertisements to the side of the page make the page look a lot more "friendly"... if thats the right word to use.

Great opportunity for many here, I just hit 21, but not that advanced yet. Would love this if I was more qualified, maybe in a year or two ;)

Sounds like a great idea, are you thinking of a professional muscle for younger guys under 25? or something like that? it sounds like a good idea, but i dont think i would ever want the responsibility of being a moderator! lol

one thing i could offer as friendly advice is not to have the first thing you see when you go onto a website being a massive advertisement banner with 100 flashing adverts, advertisements to the side of the page make the page look a lot more "friendly"... if thats the right word to use.

No it will be open to all ages.
The only thing it will have in common with here
Is the main sponsor, synthetek. Other then that
It will be how the guys advise and agree on.
I have a few ideas and will talk it over with
Guys wanting to be a part.

This sounds awesome.

Ive been training since i was 15, turn 25 in february so just shy of 10 years under the Iron.

Im no mass monster yet but definitely plan to pack on my mass. I know my supps and my diet and training so i would consider myself advanced in that aspect.

Would love to be apart of a new board from the beginning and shape it and mold it.

I turned 26 in aug...but i'll help out anyway that I can..if u want it. Here's a pic from yesterday...

Attachments

• 366.jpg
    366.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
wow, There is a Lot of young talent here!!!
I appreciate all the Pm also.

I have one guy that is in for sure as of now.
This guy is a TOP young guy and it will be an honor to have him as a part.
Ill announce it Once open. Perfect guy though for what Im looking for.

Southernmuscle Said he is not much interested in moderating a forum, But he is in as a member!

1 guy In 3 to go, Two maybes of those 3 to go.
Will be tough to pick only three more! I hope no-one is disappointed in me if not chosen. Ill pick the 4 guys I think fit the spot the best.
Ill work with you guys in private talks about everything from the name on up.
If we have 4, I can be the tie breaker on the votes Im thinking.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner