Your 3 favourite bodybuilders competing today

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
We often go on about our fav bodybuilders of all time and how they were better in the past. But I am curious who are your top 3 bodybuilders today and why? There are many but if I had to list 3 it would probably be...

1. Roman Fritz

The guy looks insane to me. He is not gigantic but everything looks great and he looks that way all year. His training style is perfect to me and I enjoy watching his videos. His diet and training are different and he truly is a bodybuilding machine.

2. Kai Greene

He does go on a bit but I like his videos and training methods. He is very different in the way he looks at bodybuilding to most other competitors. He is a great artist and that shows in his bodybuilding. He definitely has one of the freakiest physiques of all time. I hope he wins the Olympia this year but I think that every year.

3. Dennis Wolf

He doesn't have too much personality but he seems like a good guy and his physique definitely stands out on stage. He is slightly taller than most of the big names from today and as a tall person I can appreciate the level of mass he has built over the years.

Worthwhile mentions...

Branch Warren... I love his training videos and they get me in the mood for the gym if motivation is ever low.

Ben Pakulski... mainly due to the sheer amount of knowledge I have learnt from his training videos over the years. He has many great videos about exercise technique and overall body mechanics.

Dallas McCarvor... just great to see the transformation he has achieved over the last few years. Love his training videos... very strong.

lionel beyeke - incredible shape and physique, excellent flow.. if he could just dial everything in, he could be top 5 at Olympia IMO

Dallas Mccarver - excellent attitude, training style/methods.. amazing growth since he turned pro. immense potential.

Cedric Mcmillan - excellent shape and flow.. incredible physique, great personality.

honorable mentions: JM, Shelby, and Homonunculus - ive learned so much from all 3 of these guys, id be remiss in my duties in not mentioning the.

Justin Compton: Whether or not he's on or off at shows, his workethic mirrors a Dorian Yates in the sense that the guy has had constant progression from his teens to where he is now. Anybody who's known Justin personally knows his machine like drive to do what he does day in and day out.

John Meadows: This doesn't require much explanation. An honest, extremely hard working man whose shook hands with death, and came back to win his pro-card. You get a very no bullshit, but balanced approach with John.

Dallas McCarver: Seems like a grounded dude who hasn't been messing around in the time he's taking to grow. When you see structure, and potential on someone; the only thing you can hope for is that they have the work ethic of a titan to back that up. Something I feel Dallas has.

On second thoughts I should have really put Dallas as third for many of the reasons you both highlight. His training is immense and he seems like a nice person.

LS my low carb diet is fucking with my head. I was writing it before thinking I have missed someone. I just realized who it was. He may not be the best bodybuilder around but I love all his videos and his easy going nature. So my 3rd one is actually Antoine Vaillant.

Honestly everytime I have written a post in the last 2 weeks I have had to recheck it about 3 times and correct about 5 errors :eek::D

My favorite in terms of who is popular in the culture and inspires me would be these three if I had to pick just 3.

Dallas McCarver:
He's my age and gets me fuckin motivated to train. It's almost like watching Ronnie Coleman train with a lot less yeah buddies

Kevin Levrone:
Love his Spartan attitude. He's a legend and his genetics for adding size and strength are unearthly. I also love the come back he's doing. He may not be what he once was but it's the attitude and the heavy ass lifting I love.

Dexter Jackson:
Legend status. Beautiful physique. Nuff said.

I try to As for bodybuilders that I actually learn stuff from.

Phil Viz
Dr. Scott Stevenson
Matt Jansen
Jon Meadows

I try and take a little from each successful person and add what they have to say to my knowledge bank, but in the end it's all a learning process for myself. The road I walk is the one I have to pave.

1.Dallas mccarver - I can't think of anyone with more potential right now
2.Flex lewis - I really like his physique, 212 is my favourite pro class right now
3.Kai - successful on and off the stage, seems to base his platform on positivity

And I want to mention some excellent bodybuilders who've contributed a lot more than just their physiques to the sport: John Meadows, Scott Stevenson, Matt Porter, Dante Trudel

people who i think have top physiques

dexter jackson
flexatron rhoden
phil heath

others
william bonac
tank (from florida cant remember name 212 competitor)
flex lewis

up and comers
juan morel
maxx charles
dallas mc carver

At the Olympia level, I like Heath, Roelly, and Dallas (Dexter too).
Just in terms of pros, John Meadows.

1. Cedric (his physique has a very asthetic appeal and flows well, and his height really give him an extremely impressive look)
2. Kai (I see a lot of hate for him, but I like what he does. I even like the weird performance art...I don't watch it, but I just like a bodybuilder who really seems to appreciate the "art" of molding a physique)
3. Dexter Jackson (just for the sheer impressiveness of his career, and the fact that he's still going - and winning occasionally - at his age)

BBOY- My favorite Pro bc I've been able to see him on here for 6 years and become friends and learned a lot from him and his honest and open posts.

Ramy- Bc he just makes me say "wtf" in a good way in my head everytime i see him... I've never seen so much muscle with that small a waist... and never seen legs like that except maybe RC, even then i think RC gave up a few inches...

JM- . One of the hardest working BBers ever. Completely motivates me. He is definitely my "goto" guy when it comes to finding new techniques and trips for training... Meadow rows, hams before quads, frog stancing, full rom hacks after pumped quads, his version of the split squat... the intensity adders... i utilize all those and LUV them ... really got my training to step up...

of course RC is the GOAT, and flex wheeler is my all time fav physique....i was trying to stay current... for a current guy after my top 3 would have to be Bonac.... he's the guy i see right now and would most want to look like

Last edited:
big Ramy - the freak show
Ben Pakulski - the teacher of biomechanics
Darrem Charles, Stan Mcquay, Danny Hester- love old guys who kill it

Kai Green#AkaMrGettingItDone#ThoughtsBecomeThings

Cedric Mcmillan aka Django#bigMacAteNoHamburgers#TeamAceto

Rhdoen#tinyWaist#pretty#huge#TinyJoints#BigRoundMuscleBellies#TeamAceto

Last edited:
Evan Centopani
Jose Raymond
Dexter Jackson

1. John Meadows - My favorite bodybuilder by FAR.
2. Dallas McCarver - Strong mofo, very motivational, great build.
3. Steve Kuclo - Awesome shape, married to Amanda Latona (lol), very nice guy in person.

Dusty Hanshaw, Meadows, Shelby, Homon, Big Dave Smith and a few others who do not have Phil Heath genetics, but grinded it out over the years to get where they are now. All of them had to work their asses off to achieve what they did, and all of them would not think twice about helping anybody get to the next level or improve either their physique or health....though I know with guys like John, they are short on time these days because of the demand and their schedules. Fukking miss Dusty posting here!

Disclaimer: I just briefly threw up some names, but there are many others.

If Levrone comes through with competing, it will be pretty cool to see. I can't say I have a 'favorite' top pro, I just don't know them that much and tbh, I learn x1000 more from the guys I listed above than any top pro out these days (though I don't frequent where they hang out either).

1. Dallas
2. Mountain Dog
3. Kai

Cedric
Priest
Levrone

Allex mate u have included a bber who have had his pro card suspended lol Elvia said bber competing today.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws