over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your 3 favourite bodybuilders competing today

Allex mate u have included a bber who have had his pro card suspended lol Elvia said bber competing today.

He didn't say IFBB Pro.

I'm quite sure Priest still competes. NABBA or something...

He didn't say IFBB Pro.

Yeah Dev went a bit over the top there. No Allex you are not allowed to pick Priest you have violated the rules of the thread :eek::D I would always consider Priest as a pro. He did look insane last time he competed... a bit of a mismatch against his competitors.

He didn't say IFBB Pro.

LOL I was pulling your leg mate. Yes NABBA invited him. He won Mr Universe 2013. We British love our australians brothers. We did not disown him like american IFBB did. Lee loves England calls it his second home. He visits here nearly every year. the show was great. the guy who took second to lee was so happy as he won the big O, no joke taking second o lee priest. Such great atmosphere. Lee was shredded to the bone. same old conditioning at 40 plus. no gut. absolute god. video is on u tube of his routine.

Lee will always be welcomed in NABBA federation and in UK with open arms if he wish to compete again.

He is actually coming for UK and Ireland tour july 2016 , so next month.

Last edited:
Yeah Dev went a bit over the top there. No Allex you are not allowed to pick Priest you have violated the rules of the thread :eek::D I would always consider Priest as a pro. He did look insane last time he competed... a bit of a mismatch against his competitors.

i have just replied to this mate.

So my 3rd one is actually Antoine Vaillant.

don't quote me on this, but I do believe that AV is currently having some personal issues... at least that's what's circulating the rumor mill

really tragic IMO, he has such great shape and aesthetics.. plus he's a good-looking dude, and multi-lingual... could easily make it in Hollywood IMO

don't quote me on this, but I do believe that AV is currently having some personal issues... at least that's what's circulating the rumor mill

really tragic IMO, he has such great shape and aesthetics.. plus he's a good-looking dude, and multi-lingual... could easily make it in Hollywood IMO

Yes it's very sad. He has had many personal issues with drugs and partying etc. He has comeback twice now. I watched a video were he said his best friend died (I think drugs) and that's what made him want to come back and stop all the crap. He was doing great and pretty much transformed in a short time but it looks like he has gone backwards. I hope he manages to sort out his issues. Check out all of the Universal road trip videos on you-tube if you haven't already. Some of them are in his thread on here too.

1. JM
2. Dusty Hanshaw
3. Dallas

Other favorites: Shelby, Jose, Not an ifbb pro but DC, Ramy, the mass/size of this guy is astounding.

If anyone else gets the chance to meet him Cody Montgomery is about what you'd think. A 21 yr old dude, cool as shit. He was guest posing at my show talked to him after winning my class and it was like talking to a 'friend'.

Last edited:
Don't have 3, but Juan "Diesel" Morel is my favorite bodybuilder

john meadows
Evan Centopani
Dusty Hanshaw

john meadows
Evan Centopani
Dusty Hanshaw
Forgot to mention Dusty and Evan. It's funny when I see videos of pros or very well built guys in the industry next to Dusty, it boggles my mind how many people that man dwarfs. For a guy who's definitely not at the top of the genetic pool, that's pretty goddamn impressive. Also helps that he's super grounded and just a Machine when it comes to his diet and training.

Rhoden Cedric Kuclo or Morel

Last edited:
Cedric - Solid aesthetic physique and great personality

Tony Freeman - Same as Cedric

John Meadow - Everything great on him :headbang:

Kai, Jeff Seid and Sadik

Jeff Seid :D Fair enough if you want to look like him (minus the hair) but he is genuinely one of your 3 top bodybuilders. I guess everyone is different so it's wrong for me to judge... but fucking Jeff Seid :eek: Kai and Sadik are good picks though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131