Post workout (8am)

6.5 oz cooked chicken breast
17grams evoo
10oz Orange Juice
3g beta alanine
3g creatine mono
3g glutamine

40p/40c/20f

I have to do the gym in evenings so... I've got nothing for ya haha although typically my post gym dinner is a scoop or two of one of True's post workout formulas and between 10 and 16 ounces (depending on the size of a few) boneless skinless grilled chicken breasts followed by some casein 2ish hours later.

I have to do the gym in evenings so... I've got nothing for ya haha although typically my post gym dinner is a scoop or two of one of True's post workout formulas and between 10 and 16 ounces (depending on the size of a few) boneless skinless grilled chicken breasts followed by some casein 2ish hours later.

That's ok... what did you eat for breakfast this morn?

pre w/o 3 scoops meal replacement, creatine, bcaas, glutamine, banana.

post w/o dextrose, whey, creatine, glutamine, bcaas.

1 hr later - 4 -5 eggs, 4 slices potato bread.

Then off I go eating every 3 hrs...........

8 ounces raw goat milk with 4 ounces vanilla LBA's mixed in and 6 ounces fresh pineapple.
49g-Protein , 32g-Carbs , 10g Fat

I cant ever eat much to close after training so this is good then eat a good meal an hr and a half or so later with is typicaly 5 whole eggs with 5 egg whites and a big apple or banana
50g-Protein , 25g-Carbs , 24g-Fat

8 ounces raw goat milk with 4 ounces vanilla LBA's mixed in and 6 ounces fresh pineapple.
49g-Protein , 32g-Carbs , 10g Fat

I cant ever eat much to close after training so this is good then eat a good meal an hr and a half or so later with is typicaly 5 whole eggs with 5 egg whites and a big apple or banana
50g-Protein , 25g-Carbs , 24g-Fat

Raw goat milk? you're not pulling my leg are you?

Raw goat milk? you're not pulling my leg are you?

Nope not at all , its very hard for me to find raw cow milk down here due to very very few dairy farms but i have a lady who raises goats and i get milk from her.
the raw milk with vanilla LBA's tase exactly like melted vanilla icecream

Raw milk is a staple in my house now everybody drinks at least 6-8 ounces a day and would drink more but its expensive and i have to drive 60+ miles to get it.

Its a great source of good fat and good probiotics , we also use butter from her goats exclusivly

Nope not at all , its very hard for me to find raw cow milk down here due to very very few dairy farms but i have a lady who raises goats and i get milk from her.
the raw milk with vanilla LBA's tase exactly like melted vanilla icecream

Raw milk is a staple in my house now everybody drinks at least 6-8 ounces a day and would drink more but its expensive and i have to drive 60+ miles to get it.

Its a great source of good fat and good probiotics , we also use butter from her goats exclusivly

wow... no risk of pathogens from unpasteurized milk?

Tomorrow it will be a Soreen Malt loaf with some maple syrup, and 2scoops whey with some liquid choc aminos.

From these goats im not worried , they are free ranged on alfafa and clover and the only time they are not grazing they are fed alfafa hay cut from, the fields they normaly graze. This lady takes exceptional care of these animals and any time they are medicated at all they are not harvested from for 30 days after the medication is stopped and this includes when she worms them so the only thing in their bodys when the milk is taken is the grass they eat. She even goes as far as selectivly breeding them to ensure not to breed in the same blood lines , and in my experiance with alot of animals "line breeding" is common and doesent cause any defects unless its done for several generations

if it were from some feed lot animals kept in over crowded areas then i would not mess with it at all

Pasturizing the milk takes all the good stuff out of it , my 6yr old son has been lactose intolerant his whole life but has no issues with drinking raw milk and it has actualy allowed him to drink regualr milk and icecream now and them without making his sick

Pasturizing the milk takes all the good stuff out of it , my 6yr old son has been lactose intolerant his whole life but has no issues with drinking raw milk and it has actualy allowed him to drink regualr milk and icecream now and them without making his sick

Have you ever tried ORGANIC WHOLE MILK, pasteurized? Not ULTRA-pasteurized and not homogenized...in a recent study, WHOLE milk increased protein synthesis 2.8 times greater than SKIM milk...

I've also found that my stomach can tolerate it.

Milk is good for only 2 things.

Removing Hardness from the body and laying down a little fat underskin known as adipose tissue.

Why do you think Every competitors remove Dairy 2 months out from competition.

Milk is good for only 2 things.

Removing Hardness from the body and laying down a little fat underskin known as adipose tissue.

Why do you think Every competitors remove Dairy 2 months out from competition.

Maybe some of us are not 2 months out of a competition year round and also value our health :lightbulb:

Have you ever tried ORGANIC WHOLE MILK, pasteurized? Not ULTRA-pasteurized and not homogenized...in a recent study, WHOLE milk increased protein synthesis 2.8 times greater than SKIM milk...

I've also found that my stomach can tolerate it.

Hey is that true? I'm lactose intolerant so I use Lactade Milk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity