over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your best advice is your own.

MR.BICEPS said:
No more 4 days per week, 24 sets per workout routines for me. I'll do no more than 18 sets per workout 3 days per week. I am now ready to grow big and strong!!!!! ;) :D

Do you really think that knocking 6 sets off of your routine will keep you out of overtraining? I'm curious as to your rationale for the extensive number of sets. Do you do a number of different exercises? Why? Thanks.

The body follows where the mind goes...i feel the limits we hit are mostly in our heads weather we realize it or not...the mind is the singlew most powerful tool in your training...no drug,trick or secret is more powerful then your brain ...THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!

well said

Vander_V said:
Id like to share this with you , i just wrote this to a friend of mine and my words just seemed to roll out so i decided to post it. Maybe some will think ist BS but thats ok i just had to share it :)

TIME TO GROW
Sometimes your body speaks to you, if your intune with what your body needs feels and how it reacts to things then you will begin to gain and i mean fucking gain , most people want a quick fix or they want the scale to read 500lbs lol or they think they are ahead of the game or they lift ridiculously to heavy or they think stuffing themselves with food will save them, all these factors and many more only help one lose sight of what he is truley after , ITS about mind power and feeling , not about what a book says or some pRO said NOBODY has ever helped me with my training and im glad cause i simply went on how i felt and what was on my mind for that days workout , its about YOU dude your mind set and if you can find that you will fucking grow . I have gained 20lbs of quality muscle in 1 year? , you might say oh its GH or its AAS ect but NO my friend its about mind and body working as one its hard to explain but let me tell you this i will gain another 20 next yr mark my words , how do i know this will happen cause i know my body i can feel it comming upon me call me crazy man but its the truth , my body wants more and will take me there if i push my limits.

when your mind is becomming a factor your body will follow, DO NOT be surprised if you gain a good amount of muscle in a short period time, INFACT you should train your mind that it is already on its way.Its all about what you can do not what someone else can do for you , go on feel day by day listen to your body , somedays you might do cable excersises instead of barbells , your body will just react to it, many days do i go into the gym and say ok im gonna do straight bar curls for arms then after my first set i dont feel it so i move on to what im really thinking about and hit it. STOP looking for SOLUTIONS or THE MAGIC WORKOUT its up to you to grow and gain.

"Thats why i say Think and Grow BIG" :D
Mr V. is speaking about conciousness here , Know thyself which is the synchronization of mind and body, and when this takes place then you can apply this talent to your bodybuilding agenda. but as you can see from all the responses who is there already and who is not. good read V

I felt like becoming a ripped monster..got sick of just being big...and guess what went from 260 to 230...from august till now..unbelievable..now I wanna drop to 215 shredded slim waist..maybe the arms will go from18 to 19" tha'll look nice...it's not magic..but hard work cardio right training..now i'm gonna start my aas cycle...with growth and damn the results will be incrediible...the training and the aas make it possible to happen..all else is up to you to train the mind to keep it consistent...thats the secret.

GOod points later on and grow strong

Great post Vander. I learned the hard way to listen to my body. My first 5 years lifting, ages 13 - 18, were spent using routines I saw in the magazines. Needless to say what worked for Arnold did not work for me.

Years later, after trying every routine I could find, I learned that my body would tell me what worked best. Finally I gained some size, and though I'm no monster, I don't look half bad for a middle-aged hobbit lol. :)

Keep the posts coming!!

your brother in Christ,

lucky

Bump...for a good read

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner