over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best bulking cycles

Flexpack215

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I wanted to start a thread to recap on everyones personal best bulk cycles. What were your gains? what were your cycle lengths?

700mg test prop (p/week)
700mg tren ace (p/week)
5iu hgh (riptropin) (p/day)

did this for the majority of like a year with some small breaks in between. Hard to say exactly what my gains were since the the dosing was switched around for short periods and timing was inconsistent but I must have put on something like 15lbs of muscle in that long span of time. Calories were insanely high and I ate anything i wanted except chips and desserts.

700mg test prop (p/week)

700mg tren ace (p/week)

5iu hgh (riptropin) (p/day)

did this for the majority of like a year with some small breaks in between. Hard to say exactly what my gains were since the the dosing was switched around for short periods and timing was inconsistent but I must have put on something like 15lbs of muscle in that long span of time. Calories were insanely high and I ate anything i wanted except chips and desserts.

That's a great stack brother! I've have ran that too except test at 800 and tren at 400 (because I can't handle any more) was a great stack for sure.

That's a great stack brother! I've have ran that too except test at 800 and tren at 400 (because I can't handle any more) was a great stack for sure.

It was more than I needed to be honest but I ran that amount because I wanted an excuse to pig out on cheat foods. Not a good idea. Can't argue the results though.

Test Prop + Tren Ace + Anavar

Test Prop + Tren Hex + Dianabol

Test E : 750 mgs/week
Deca: 300 mgs/ week
Dbol: 30 mgs/day
GH: 5-6ius ED
Slin: 6-10ius on training days

Started my prep with this cycle at 20 weeks out from show, gained 10-11lbs of STAGE weight.

Test E : 750 mgs/week

Deca: 300 mgs/ week

Dbol: 30 mgs/day

GH: 5-6ius ED

Slin: 6-10ius on training days

Started my prep with this cycle at 20 weeks out from show, gained 10-11lbs of STAGE weight.

That's a great stack Nabz! 10-12 pounds stage weight? Wow!![emoji106]

That's a great stack Nabz! 10-12 pounds stage weight? Wow!![emoji106]

Thanks Flexpack :D

For the first time ever, people in my weight class were coming up to me asking me how the f**k did I make LHW and some I competed against last year were shocked at the difference in a year. Was 188.9 day of the show in 2014 I was 201.2 this year after carbing up :D.

No coach this year, LOTS of reading and doing what I thought was right for MY body as opposed to following a plan from a coach but dont get me wrong getting a coach in your first few comps is crucial to learn how to apply everything.

When I go to nationals I will get a coach to take the next step.

Thanks Flexpack :D

For the first time ever, people in my weight class were coming up to me asking me how the f**k did I make LHW and some I competed against last year were shocked at the difference in a year. Was 188.9 day of the show in 2014 I was 201.2 this year after carbing up :D.

No coach this year, LOTS of reading and doing what I thought was right for MY body as opposed to following a plan from a coach but dont get me wrong getting a coach in your first few comps is crucial to learn how to apply everything.

When I go to nationals I will get a coach to take the next step.

Agree fully man. I still have my own coach that has been with me since day one even though I do all my own prep work. I guess he is my second opinion and helps me nail my poses for national shows. That's cool to hear how well this worked for you. Thanks for sharing buddy.

1g test 50 drol 300 tren ghrp 6 750mcg daily. Went from 210 to 225 in 8 weeks with minimal body fat gain.

I know it's pretty basic but best gains I ever got was on the bread and butter cycle:

12 weeks:
500mg EW Test E (Scherring amps).
30 MG DBOL ED (those little 5mg snake and arrow ones that use to be around). Did 6 weeks.

Nothing glamorous but that was a great cycle.

I know it's pretty basic but best gains I ever got was on the bread and butter cycle:

12 weeks:

30 MG DBOL ED (those little 5mg snake and arrow ones that use to be around). Did 6 weeks.

Lol those were the days old school style! To all their own bro stick with what works for you[emoji4]

My cycles were pretty much all the same once I got past my first couple where I fooled around with some orals and other stuff like test susp, winny & tren. After that, it was 800-1000mg of test E with 600mg EQ. But my best bulking cycle really had nothing to do with what compounds I used, it was during my long boring run of Test E/EQ blasting and cruising when I started training with Dante and ran DC and his diet for about 18 months...absolutely got to be my biggest, leanest ever. That was a 15# gain of muscle as I was about 15# away from stage ready at 245# with him when previously I competed at 214#. So 400g minimum of protein/day, 45 min of cardio on days I didn't lift, carb cutoffs at night, probably 3400-4k calories a day during blasts, back down a meal or 2 on my 7-10 day cruises and simply beat the log book every time I went to the gym. So the diet & log book did more for me then the drugs as I had run that cycle before and ran it after that time period as well....never with the same results.

12 weeks:

Schering amps are very good TE.

I did 500mg/wk of those a long time ago and gained a lot of muscle.

Naps Dianabol was also pretty good 10 years ago!

My cycles were pretty much all the same once I got past my first couple where I fooled around with some orals and other stuff like test susp, winny & tren. After that, it was 800-1000mg of test E with 600mg EQ. But my best bulking cycle really had nothing to do with what compounds I used, it was during my long boring run of Test E/EQ blasting and cruising when I started training with Dante and ran DC and his diet for about 18 months...absolutely got to be my biggest, leanest ever. That was a 15# gain of muscle as I was about 15# away from stage ready at 245# with him when previously I competed at 214#. So 400g minimum of protein/day, 45 min of cardio on days I didn't lift, carb cutoffs at night, probably 3400-4k calories a day during blasts, back down a meal or 2 on my 7-10 day cruises and simply beat the log book every time I went to the gym. So the diet & log book did more for me then the drugs as I had run that cycle before and ran it after that time period as well....never with the same results.

Was it the 2 way DC split?

Heaviest and strongest ive got was a 25mg superdrol for 30days and 15 weeks of 650mg test blend/week

Im about to start a dbol, test, deca, 3sarm, ghrp, prohormone stack crazy cycle.

Heaviest and strongest ive got was a 25mg superdrol for 30days and 15 weeks of 650mg test blend/week

Im about to start a dbol, test, deca, 3sarm, ghrp, prohormone stack crazy cycle.

Wow that is a crazy stack. Care to log your results here? Also what Sarms are you running and doses

600mg Test E Weekly
600mg Tren E Weekly
3-5 iu's Eli's Daily

I ran this for almost 15 weeks. I was already using gh at 2iu's a day, and bumped it up for the cycle.

My bodyweight only changed about 8-10 lbs total, but it completely transformed my appearance. Got leaner than ever while slowly increasing bodyweight, got stronger every day and just felt unstoppable.

God...I love Tren.

Last edited:
For me, I gain muscle rapidly on orals.

So my best bulking run was:

800mg Test Sust
1.2g EQ
150mg/day Tbol (spilt in 2)
200mg/day oral Winstrol (split in 2)
20IU/day generic GH
5iu/day Insulin PWO

I prefer the less watery orals so that I can eat 2500-3000 calories a day of clean food and see the actual results as they come rather than ballooning up in weight.

Mock as heavy dosing if you want, but my liver values have never gotten that out of control.

I gained about 8lbs of lean mass (after a decade on the juice) on this program in 3 months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws