over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best bulking cycles

1250 sust, 600 deca w adrol and dbol.
265 pushing 3 x 375 x 5
Doin the same come Jan.
Alternating in dbol and adrol w- halo pre.
10 ius pre wkout IM, 3 and 3 sub q non.
Saving the tren run for the spring recomp!

Last edited:
1 gr Test E / 600 Deca / 400 Tren E/ 50 Anadrol / 6iu GH / 10iu slin

Ran it for 24 weeks (4 on 4 off with anadrol & slin)

Started at 215 , ended up a super lean 230. Needless to say, I was very happy.

Schering amps are very good TE.

I did 500mg/wk of those a long time ago and gained a lot of muscle.

Naps Dianabol was also pretty good 10 years ago!

Swifto can you please make a little room in your pm box mate . yours is full. Can't pm u cheers thanks

1 gram test e
800mg tren e

14-16 weeks (can't remember exactly)

Funny because I was as big and strong as I've ever been and actually felt pretty awesome on it (awesome for that much tren). But I was eating like a horse. All clean foods but between 4600-5000 cals a day and was bloated beyond belief and got softer than I wanted.

After that I started reading about the low test high tren method and since I don't run gh, thought it made sense to keep me lean. Ended up getting a couple small modeling gigs when I was dieted down and decided to run with the low test with tren or npp to stay lean. Look way better now being lean and weighing 25lbs less, but going to go back to a real bulk cycle in december with a more sensible diet before doing a show next year.

Anyone incorporate slin after every carb meal and around workouts? If so how was this for weight gain/bulking?

Just kind of wondering what you guys think. Is it a good idea to run test/tren e/deca together? I was thinking of trying those together but I've gotten mixed advice on it

2grams test
1gram eq
700 mg trestalone acetate
350 mg tren acetate
100 anadrol ed
slin pre-workout

Went from 170 to 225 so fast it was scary...started at very low bodyfat so fat gain was minimal. In the end I couldn't handle the side affects (massive lethargy/horrible apnea/joints aching all day). Did the experiment after reading some of gh whats his name's posts about getting very lean on a small amount of test and then blowing up lean with huge doses...in the end I have to say it worked...I just dont have the liberty of being able to do nothing but eat/sleep/train/inject, my job is too physical and the sides take a toll pretty quick.

Just kind of wondering what you guys think. Is it a good idea to run test/tren e/deca together? I was thinking of trying those together but I've gotten mixed advice on it

I highly recommend it. Just have caber on hand. I typically don't need it, but always have it just in case.

2grams test
1gram eq
350 mg tren acetate
100 anadrol ed
slin pre-workout

Went from 170 to 225 so fast it was scary...started at very low bodyfat so fat gain was minimal. In the end I couldn't handle the side affects (massive lethargy/horrible apnea/joints aching all day). Did the experiment after reading some of gh whats his name's posts about getting very lean on a small amount of test and then blowing up lean with huge doses...in the end I have to say it worked...I just dont have the liberty of being able to do nothing but eat/sleep/train/inject, my job is too physical and the sides take a toll pretty quick.

Friend, and WTAM. You do know that Trestolone is a powerful steroid. It's dosage is in milligrams not hundreds of milligrams. Taking more will not make more muscle if you are not gradually prepared for it. Taking too much of any steroid will actually drive up your myostatin levels. You gotta ride the threshold.

Too many fools take too much. I'm not saying that you're one, but real Trestolone is a whole nother level, and most people don't know what the hell Trest really is. Taking too much will not increase your chances. Taking the right amount for a right time is a good thing and even recommended by the World Health Organization.

Man you took shit load of stuff. Take out the Trest, and you still took a load of stuff. Damn, I hope you're doin ok br.

i like shorter 6-8 week cycles ON, 3-4 weeks off... then bump something up a little or add another iu of gh or add something else..... i guess since this is my biggest I've been, then this is my best bulking cycle-

500T
150 mast
~30iu gh/week (playing around w 4iu ED, or 8iu eod, or 12u e3D)
humR ~3-4x/week

next blast id add either one or 2 of the following-
4 weeks 20mg Dbol, or 200mg/week Deca ,or bump test to 600-750

Last edited:
2grams test
1gram eq
350 mg tren acetate
100 anadrol ed
slin pre-workout

Awesome cycle man, how long did it take for you to go from 170 to 225 ? How was your bp ?
Mine skyrockets on EQ as well as Drol. Cant take EQ anymore but i want to run A-50 in 3-4 weeks from now to add to my test and mast cycle, taking advantage of the post contest rebound :)

Tren A 350/w
Mast P 350/w
Test Prop 200/w
Primo A 350/w
Primo E 600/w
GH Saizen 3ui/d
Humalog 8ui preworkout

And no, it's not a cut cycle...

Friend, and WTAM. You do know that Trestolone is a powerful steroid. It's dosage is in milligrams not hundreds of milligrams. Taking more will not make more muscle if you are not gradually prepared for it. Taking too much of any steroid will actually drive up your myostatin levels. You gotta ride the threshold.

Too many fools take too much. I'm not saying that you're one, but real Trestolone is a whole nother level, and most people don't know what the hell Trest really is. Taking too much will not increase your chances. Taking the right amount for a right time is a good thing and even recommended by the World Health Organization.

Man you took shit load of stuff. Take out the Trest, and you still took a load of stuff. Damn, I hope you're doin ok br.

Check pm bro!

Sustanon 750mg
deca 400mg
thai dbol (10 years ago) 30mg ed.

All gear was pharma grade.

Now ug shit gear just dont compare to real stuff

It was around the time "Pure Oils/Celtic Labs" came on the board they gave away a shit load of trest so I got some free bottles then bought a bunch more...whatever was in that first batch was awesome, no other steroid blows my traps and shoulders up the way that did. I bought more later and the didn't notice much from the second batch but that first one was legit.

Awesome cycle man, how long did it take for you to go from 170 to 225 ? How was your bp ?
Mine skyrockets on EQ as well as Drol. Cant take EQ anymore but i want to run A-50 in 3-4 weeks from now to add to my test and mast cycle, taking advantage of the post contest rebound :)

I'd say it took 8-10 weeks...the weight came on too fast actually, every joint in my body ached constantly, cardio was shit i was huffing and puffing trying to carry boxes of tile and marble on the job site, flexibilty was all messed up could barely twist around to inject my upper glutes.

Blood pressure was horrible...dont know exact numbers but could lay in bed and feel my heart beat in my temples often causing headaches.

I've given up on trying to pack massive amounts of muscle on my frame...at 37 I just want to be shredded now. Its all an illusion anyway...when im 180 ripped to shreds people swear im 200 lol, and I get ton more pussy when im shredded anyway

Sustanon 750mg
deca 400mg
thai dbol (10 years ago) 30mg ed.

All gear was pharma grade.

Now ug shit gear just dont compare to real stuff

This is the type of cycle I remember and am used to lol. Seeing posts with 75-100 mg Dbo/day and Im like holy shit! I remember when 25-30 was the high end

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear