over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best bulking cycles

I took too much early on but it did blow me up. My cycle was...

1.2g Test C
900mg Deca
50mg Adrol ed

My next bulking cycle will be...

750mg sust
700mg npp
100mg adrol ed or 50mg dbol ed... will probably do 3 dbol 3 off and 3 adrol.
25mg MK-677 ed

i like shorter 6-8 week cycles ON, 3-4 weeks off... then bump something up a little or add another iu of gh or add something else..... i guess since this is my biggest I've been, then this is my best bulking cycle-

500T
150 mast
~30iu gh/week (playing around w 4iu ED, or 8iu eod, or 12u e3D)
humR ~3-4x/week

next blast id add either one or 2 of the following-
4 weeks 20mg Dbol, or 200mg/week Deca ,or bump test to 600-750

Big fan of shorter blasts too so gains don't stall. It's the best way to go. Mix of aas/gh/slin always the best.

Also, you should change your outdated avatar to your most recent pic. It's beastly.

4000 mgs a week of EQ.
20 iu slin with morning cardio 10 before training
4500 calories

I ran it till my toe nails tuned blue. lol

I don't recommend this. I'm just answering the question.

CG

2grams test
1gram eq
700 mg trestalone acetate
350 mg tren acetate
100 anadrol ed
slin pre-workout

Went from 170 to 225 so fast it was scary...started at very low bodyfat so fat gain was minimal. In the end I couldn't handle the side affects (massive lethargy/horrible apnea/joints aching all day). Did the experiment after reading some of gh whats his name's posts about getting very lean on a small amount of test and then blowing up lean with huge doses...in the end I have to say it worked...I just dont have the liberty of being able to do nothing but eat/sleep/train/inject, my job is too physical and the sides take a toll pretty quick.

this is absolutely absurd your running more than tripple than guys i know that have won nationals multiple times in my country

Last edited:
500mg Test E 1-14 wk
500mg NPP wk 1-8
450mg tren A wk 9-14
350mg mast wk 9-14
70mg T-bol ED wk 12-14
5iu's Rips ED
25mg aromasin ED
250ius HCG 2x wk

Ended at 247lbs (6ft tall) @ 6.8 % bf on a seven site fold.(I know its not accurate i just use it to gauge progress.

Started 233lbs 10% BF (completely off i don't blast and cruise)

By far best look i've ever brought IMO. I have been heavier on a deca,test,d-bol and drol cycle but felt and looked like shit.

Just to add i cycle. Not blast and cruise like most. In my early 30's and have still recovered after my cycles. If and when my t levels don't come back I might look into HRT. I run 4ius of HGH year around.

Last edited:
Big fan of shorter blasts too so gains don't stall. It's the best way to go. Mix of aas/gh/slin always the best.

Also, you should change your outdated avatar to your most recent pic. It's beastly.

Appreciate that brotha, ya I've had same one for 5-6 years, guess it's time for a change...

That's how I feel about shorter cycles too.. kinda learned that short cycle blast cruise w little bump ups from cycles for pennies...

this is absolutely absurd your running more than tripple than guys i know that have won nationals multiple times in my country

Actually I am just running a little bit of test at the moment...I ran that cycle a couple years ago

Soemtimes to get to the bottom of something you have to experiment and see for yourself what the answers are...I dont engage in high dose vs low dose threads anymore because I know what they do to my body I dont have to speculate...I run different experiments on myself all the time including zero test cycles, its the only way to truly know what results each different cycle will provide

and how is it guys in your country can win nationals more than once? wouldn't you be an ifbb pro if you win nationals thereby disqualifying you to comepete in the show again?

Actually I am just running a little bit of test at the moment...I ran that cycle a couple years ago

Soemtimes to get to the bottom of something you have to experiment and see for yourself what the answers are...I dont engage in high dose vs low dose threads anymore because I know what they do to my body I dont have to speculate...I run different experiments on myself all the time including zero test cycles, its the only way to truly know what results each different cycle will provide

and how is it guys in your country can win nationals more than once? wouldn't you be an ifbb pro if you win nationals thereby disqualifying you to comepete in the show again?

Bump! Everyone usually has to experiment with higher doses at some point. How would you know what's best for yourself if you didn't?
Here's one of my favorites
1 gram test Cyp
1200mg EQ
15iu slin
5iu GH
1gram GHRP-2
150mcg IGF1-LR3 split

I'd say it took 8-10 weeks...the weight came on too fast actually, every joint in my body ached constantly, cardio was shit i was huffing and puffing trying to carry boxes of tile and marble on the job site, flexibilty was all messed up could barely twist around to inject my upper glutes.

Blood pressure was horrible...dont know exact numbers but could lay in bed and feel my heart beat in my temples often causing headaches.

I've given up on trying to pack massive amounts of muscle on my frame...at 37 I just want to be shredded now. Its all an illusion anyway...when im 180 ripped to shreds people swear im 200 lol, and I get ton more pussy when im shredded anyway

Right on bro, thanks for sharing the details. That was a hefty cycle but as you said in your other later post, only way to know for sure how your body will react.

And as far as the pussy thing, I completely agree lol when i'm in prep I get the "fuck me" looks :D, off seasons where i think im king kong, not so much :eek: LOL

That's not really how it works outside of USA. Here in Portugal, you can win the nationals 10x in a row and you won't receive any pro card.

That's probably how it works in every EU country. To win a pro card you have to win a international show, like the Arnold Madrid for example, I'm sure the Amateur Olympia this weekend on UK will award a couple too.

1.2g Test C
900mg Deca
50mg Adrol ed

750mg sust
700mg npp
25mg MK-677 ed

I start this EXACT cycle Sunday Elvia. I don't have any good MK but I do have a shitload of Serostim I plan to run. Love NPP with Alaven 50's.

This is the type of cycle I remember and am used to lol. Seeing posts with 75-100 mg Dbo/day and Im like holy shit! I remember when 25-30 was the high end

Never liked high doses of orals, dbol 30mg tops drol 50 tops. Grow like crazy and no negative impact on appetite.

Never liked high doses of orals, dbol 30mg tops drol 50 tops. Grow like crazy and no negative impact on appetite.

I can never see any decent gains off of anything below 50mg unless more bulking compounds are in place. I like running a 50 50 split Dbol/drol. 6-8 weeks. Never had any liver issues and get quarterly blood panels ran, it does tend to bump RBC up quickly but much more worth it IMO.

test
d-bol/adrol
and then whatever other ass - 2 first is key

[/U][/B]

I start this EXACT cycle Sunday Elvia. I don't have any good MK but I do have a shitload of Serostim I plan to run. Love NPP with Alaven 50's.

Great minds think a like :D

1.2g Test C
900mg Deca
50mg Adrol ed

750mg sust
700mg npp
25mg MK-677 ed

You didn't take other peptides?

You didn't take other peptides?

In the first cycle there were no peptides at all. My next cycle I am gonna keep it simple and just use MK-677. In a perfect world I could run that with 5mg cjc-dac or 5IU HGH but I doubt that will happen.

Right now I am on 50mg test c and 40mg tren a per day and plan to add in LR3 and PEG MGF. Actually last time I dosed LR3 and PEG MGF that was one of the best cycles I have ever done. I was only on about 400mg total aas too (can't remember exactly but it was low). 200mcg lr3 eod is an amazing thing. I plan to add in 50mg winny per day too. Plus my synthetine and syntherol so all in all I should make some great progress.

4000 mgs a week of EQ.
20 iu slin with morning cardio 10 before training
4500 calories

I ran it till my toe nails tuned blue. lol

I don't recommend this. I'm just answering the question.

CG

thats not cardio on empty stomach no? coz i tried 4 ui slin before morning cardio on empty stomach and at times that was risky AF

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear